• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodeany

Do you think, while wandering the realm of darkness, Riku encountered Aqua? He does hold the destiny place (kairi's keyblade), which aqua obtains during bbs. Perhaps they battled and she sensed he was connected to kairi, and so gave him the blade in the hopes it would reach her? I'm just spitballing now but it's seems possible.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i was thinking something similar to this but i dont think so.
if thats the case then aqua might already be out of the realm of darkness

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I doubt it. I think Riku just got the Keyblade from sheltering Ansem's heart in him. I mean, I'm pretty sure the only reason Roxas and Sora could dual wield was because of Ven's heart, so it would make sense if that was the same case for Riku.

Besides, I imagine at that time Riku would have tried to help her or something if he encountered her, which I doubt he did.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I doubt it. I think Riku just got the Keyblade from sheltering Ansem's heart in him. I mean, I'm pretty sure the only reason Roxas and Sora could dual wield was because of Ven's heart, so it would make sense if that was the same case for Riku.

Besides, I imagine at that time Riku would have tried to help her or something if he encountered her, which I doubt he did.

Couldn't Roxas dual-wield because of Xion?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Couldn't Roxas dual-wield because of Xion?

Sort of. Depends really on what you mean.

An interview....

--In the end Roxas is able to use two Keyblades. Is this because he now has Xion's?

Nomura: Well, it isn't that Roxas has physically inherited Xion's Keyblade, but more that Xion has awakened it within Roxas. In the KH series there are a lot of complex reasons why someone can use a Keyblade, but basically you need a "heart" to be able to wield one. So strictly speaking, they are being influenced by Sora.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well the novels depict the scene in more detail then the game. When Riku pulls out the keyblade he says something along the lines of forgotten memories resurfacing. Now it is possible they might rewrite it to involve Aqua, but as of right now it seems like Aqua remained in the dark realm, wandering without any contact with the other characters.

Z

Zulkir

I did find it a horrible situation how Aqua went on that beach just so soon after Sora and Riku left, I doubt they encountered each other though.

A

Azrael

Roxas had two Keyblades for Sora and Ven.

Xion only awakened the second one.

Lonbilly

Awards
Well the novels depict the scene in more detail then the game. When Riku pulls out the keyblade he says something along the lines of forgotten memories resurfacing. Now it is possible they might rewrite it to involve Aqua, but as of right now it seems like Aqua remained in the dark realm, wandering without any contact with the other characters.

I think if it really is forgotten memories resurfacing it really would be connected to Ansem SoD, seeing as how I'm sure MX was connected in there somewhere, and how he came from DI... But maybe it's just me.

Z

Zulkir

That works pretty well, he did have MX's (and possibly Terra's) heart in him, that may have influenced his own heart to give him a keyblade associated with both light(Terra) and darkness(MX)

WilliamTheWise

Website
I did find it a horrible situation how Aqua went on that beach just so soon after Sora and Riku left, I doubt they encountered each other though.
Well that scene with her and Ansem the Wise takes place about a year after KH2 ended. So there was a fair amount of time between Riku and Sora's time there. But that would've sucked if she just missed them.
I think if it really is forgotten memories resurfacing it really would be connected to Ansem SoD, seeing as how I'm sure MX was connected in there somewhere, and how he came from DI... But maybe it's just me.
Smile suggested something of the sort involving Xehanort the Apprentices' forgotten memories as the source of these memories long before BBS. Since Master Xehanort is from Destiny Islands it would make sense.

Lonbilly

Awards
Well that scene with her and Ansem the Wise takes place about a year after KH2 ended. So there was a fair amount of time between Riku and Sora's time there. But that would've sucked if she just missed them.

I could have sworn I read in a new interview that it actually was misunderstood and had occured during KH2, one year after DiZ saw Sora in CO. Bahhh, I'll have to go look though I could be wrong.

Smile suggested something of the sort involving Xehanort the Apprentices' forgotten memories as the source of these memories long before BBS. Since Master Xehanort is from Destiny Islands it would make sense.

Yeah I remember hearing that from her before, and with all the new information we have on all the Xehanorts, it's sort of why I thought it's very possible. Smile puts to many ideas into my head.

Z

Zulkir

That scene didn't take place a year after, it took place soon after(yes confirmed in that new interview).

Also apparently time flows differently in the RoD, what is 10 years in the RoL may have felt much shorter in the RoD. Still Aqua's been there for quite some time, Ansem himself is already losing his memories from being in that place.

WilliamTheWise

Website
I could have sworn I read in a new interview that it actually was misunderstood and had occured during KH2, one year after DiZ saw Sora in CO. Bahhh, I'll have to go look though I could be wrong.
That scene didn't take place a year after, it took place soon after(yes confirmed in that new interview).
Oh sorry, I've been on an extended vacation. When I left we all though it was one year after Kh2. Never mind. I better go read that ASAP.
That would've sucked if she just missed them.
But I still stand this statement. That seriously sucks for Aqua and Ansem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back