• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dreams and Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Alucard-

In a galaxy far far away, next to Burger Town
Why are people saying that I'm forgetting that the theme is trust? I know that, but it has nothing to do with dreams and memories. It's just irrelevant to this topic. Yes I did say Riku takes the hero role while Sora falls to darkness, but I'm reall talking about what happens in the end, not in the middle.

I'm just waiting for some more DDD news. Man, I feel more hyped than a annoying person asking when's the next episode of Yugioh Abridged coming out @.@

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought they were going to have new clothes after their KH1 attire, but it was a misunderstandment. Thanks for tampon boy for being so nice and pointing that out.

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
In other news, I have read that Nomura might in fact be making new clothing for Sora and Riku. This does not affect this theory at all. He did say maybe, and the fact that these new clothing are probably some sort of Mark of Mastery clothing, or even "dream" outfits.

He never said anything about new clothes. All he said was that the game may start out with Sora and Riku in their KH2 clothes and then alternating between that and their KH1 forms. There was never a single mention of "new clothes", it's just that a lot of fans love to force words into his mouth when he never said anything like it.

-Alucard-

In a galaxy far far away, next to Burger Town
He never said anything about new clothes. All he said was that the game may start out with Sora and Riku in their KH2 clothes and then alternating between that and their KH1 forms. There was never a single mention of "new clothes", it's just that a lot of fans love to force words into his mouth when he never said anything like it.

I'm not forcing any words in his mouth, probably because he never actually said anything on there. And probably because this kind of information isn't excatly specific, that's why I assumed there could be (key word could, never actually said he would) new clothes, because it said he has an idea of changing their clothes. Meaning it could be any idea. That's why we need Nomura to actually say this. 

But that's just one idea. What you're talking about is a consideration for the idea. He could be thinking of something that could work for this. You're making it out like there is going to have their KH2 attire before their original clothes pops up. But nothing's confirmed here.

But really, if you're gonna just come to my thread to bitch about one misunderstand, then clearly you need to leave. Because you're not contributing something without being an anal jackass and make an unnecessary comment. It must of killed you to have a sense of kindness and explain it without being rude.

Thanks for understanding :D 

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
It's quite accurate, and makes the most of sense. Plus, I love the thought of the possible plot twist. Course, Xemnas is kinda cryptic by nature, with the whole personal thing.
Xemnas: I am ... A shell. I'm what's left, or maybe I'm all there ever was. He is the connection that lets you and Xion be a part of eachother's lives.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nice theory and it does remind me a lot of Inception but the others are right, you forgot the theme of this game is trust. They have to be prepared for anything and be able to trust each other no matter what happens. I believe you are right though about thier being a bridge between the memories and dreams they seem to be "connected".

Well if these are the real Xemnas and Ansem, is it possible to assume and accept Riku and Sora will go their separate ways and put their trust in them? (Sora/Xemnas and Riku/Ansem)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

That would be a big plot twist ... Course it might (Rather would) be an anti-climatic way to stop Xehanort from being whole. Ignore my moment of stupidity :(

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

But really, if you're gonna just come to my thread to bitch about one misunderstand, then clearly you need to leave. Because you're not contributing something without being an anal jackass and make an unnecessary comment. It must of killed you to have a sense of kindness and explain it without being rude.

Where the flip did that come from? I wasn't being rude or anything. I was simply correcting a mistake. Did I ever have any explanation marks in my last post? No, I did not. Was I ever calling you a "n00b" or an "idiot" or anything? No I was not.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
How does it not have anything to do with their memories?! You have to think back to KH1, Riku did some bad things that he regrets but Sora accepts that he's made mistakes and still considers him a friend. After learning what Riku did though could Sora really trust him anymore? and that's where I think this test comes in, it lets them revisit their memories but an alterered version of them from what it looks like.

And no Nomura stated that Sora would remain the main protagonist in the series so unfortunately Riku can't kick his ass this time :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Oi, oi, oi... people are perfectly free to leave their own thoughts and opinions of the subject or whatever has been said in response to it, offending or not. A simple disagreement isn't cause for this kind of reacton, especially considering the post at hand wasn't even written in such a way to receive it.

Xammag

I was about to say it was obviously about dreams because if it is set during their mastery tests after kh2, then they wouldn't be so young. But that is obvious. I will be lurking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back