• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2010 Exhibitor List Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady-Lee

Awards
^owch is it really that bad?

But seriously, i doubt that they would make us wait until after E3 for a game that has so much hype already. It would be ridiculous

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by DXLelouch
didnt Nomura say a game many people have been wanting for forever will be announced then and i dont thk theyd announce KH3 this early maybe itll be about rumored FF7 remake/also people will be to busy playing FF13 assuming it doesnt fail to worry bout BBS so it be a very bad markleting strategy on SEs part to wait till E3 to announce a release date for the NA vs of this game

He never really said that the game was highly anticipated by fans. The magazine that reported it made it up.

Nomura says he still has one more story to tell and that the next game won't be KH3.

I don't see why SE would skip over the remakes of FF5 and 6.

xhavenx

thats cool that SE is contributing to E3 unlike last year when there was a let down. but its good to hear that its confirmed. i also go on IGN too lol.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Well it's good to see that SE will attend in E3...also i don't think we will have to wait until E3 for a release date(at least i hope so).....

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
^owch is it really that bad?

But seriously, i doubt that they would make us wait until after E3 for a game that has so much hype already. It would be ridiculous

I wouldn't pay too much attention to that guy. No, I don't think it's that bad. Dissidia was bad, I don't think Kingdom Hearts could be as bad as Dissidia's. Maybe they'll announce and release it for the U.S. during E3?

Rikuswish

I think they will announce the NA release date well before E3 and it may be out be then. More likely, there will announce or show off a new KH game at E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back