• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EA Skate Disscussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I play this game everyday. I'm looking forward to skate 2. And Tony Hawk isn't making a game this year for the first time in god knows how long. So skate really doesn't have any competition.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I play this game everyday. I'm looking forward to skate 2. And Tony Hawk isn't making a game this year for the first time in god knows how long. So skate really doesn't have any competition.

Same though my Xbox got red ringed today so I;ll have to buy it on PS3.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I'm gonna hate myself for this but Skate looks better on Xbox than it does for the PS3...

*shoots self*

D

The KR3W
Hmm, maybe they were more devoted to make the game better for the 360, rather than the PS3.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Loved the first, stoked for the second. That original teaser was a real let down but the newest trailer shows that you can get off your board and move stuff around ala Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. I'm glad they aren't going to hand us the same city from the first, gonna be overhauled.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I haven't done much online for the game except post pics and vids.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
I'm really looking forward to Skate 2, the first one is awesome and the second one looks like it is going to be better.

Also, they are coming out with a game called Skate It, it will be for the Wii. It will use the Wii Fitness mat. This could have been discussed in this thread, i kind of just skimmed through

D

The KR3W
I think its called We Skate, its said to be the lower class of Skate.

#15 Spot Racer Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back