• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EA Skate Disscussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
don't believe anything that is not an official statement from the developer. Not to mention magazines are notorious for predicting ridiculous release dates.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
There is no official release date. Watch some of the developer interviews. Add me on PSN if you want to freeskate

S

Shadow Soldier

don't believe anything that is not an official statement from the developer. Not to mention magazines are notorious for predicting ridiculous release dates.

What about Digital Gopher? He works for the company.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
no no we're not asking about details, just updates on it's expected release date.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Ah Skate 2. The game I've grown to hate oh so much. Maybe because I'm jaded about the whole project.

All I am going to say, is that everyone will love this game. "Skate 2, buttery"

I did some beta work on Skate it for Wii. It's surprisingly good. It's incredibly easy to do flip tricks. Grabs on the other hand, not so much. Especially tweaked grabs. Althogh it may have changed since I touched it (Way back in August)

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
can we expect a demo for it like before?

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
picture1mp9.png

The office on the right is where I work. 12th floor of the EA Black Box building. :D

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
ha nice digs. funny that they use it in the vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back