• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EA Skate Disscussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyanide Sprinkle

Black Box might have just lost their only competition; Neversoft is done with Tony Hawk.
Video Game News, Geek Stuff & Gadgets - The Feed at G4tv.com

i heard that there is another tony hawk coming out. they might just get a new developer. however skate owns it up the butt

I didn't really like the skate 2 demo since it was so short compared to the first demo but the game looks great. only other thing i didn't like was i liked how the dude's graphical style looked in the first game. They don't really have a good scale of l skin tones and the lack of the skinny jeans from the first game D:

But besides those minor complaints awesome game from the time i got to play

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I'm so stoked for this game to come out, I'm mainly looking forward to be able also walk around the city instead of skating I think that should be cool and also the Hall of Meat should be awesome!

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Well that's better than the first one, it had to take up at least 3GB.

Really? I didn't even notice, not really news then haha.

I'm so stoked for this game to come out, I'm mainly looking forward to be able also walk around the city instead of skating I think that should be cool and also the Hall of Meat should be awesome!

well skating is the whole point, walking around is just to get up those annoying stares really.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Well tomorrow is it and the reviews are starting to come in.

IGN: 8.3/10
IGN: Skate 2 Review
IGN AU: 7.8/10

more to be posted as they come.

D

The KR3W
Anybody get the demo yet?

The limitled demo kinda bugs me. And the skater is a bit more sensitve when going in walls. But the whole thing with the enhanced controls are really good.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
revival! digital gopher if you read this wtf is with the walking mechanics? played the demo and damn my skater walks like he took a shit in his pants.

Trag

Bronze Member
This is... disappointing news. I want the first one but I wanna get off my board. Is it really THAT bad?

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
you don't need to in the first. It's all about exploring the city and finding some great spots. Walking was included in the sequel so you can move objects around. It's completely unnecessary really.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I got the game but i cant play until i fix my PS3 but i played the demo and it is just like the first just you can get off your board but its almost useless

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Unfortunately I'm not nearly as psyched for this as I was skate 2. It is going to have to have a lot more polish this time around as skate 2 definitely felt rushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back