• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End of KH3 + KH4 Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
It ends with Sora finally coming out of the closet and confessing his love for Riku and also Kiari, Xion, and Namine have their own lesbian scene after all the credits roll.

Or Sora just goes and offs his self because he didn't get laid by Kiari which is an epic fail.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hi. This is my first official post.

Maybe in Kingdom Hearts 3 or 4 (if they have one) they will do a time travel thing. Sora will go back to BBS time and try to stop it all from happening. Think Back to the Furture 2. Sora is there but he changes everything but Ven, Aqua, and Terra never see him. In fact nobody can see him. If they do that then none of the other games will take place especially if Sora's meddling stops them from going to Destiny Islands for Terra and Radiant Garden for Aqua. This could lead to three endings.

1) The game could end where 1 begins. With them making a boat and the all live happily ever after.

2) Sora didn't complete his mission or missed something. The game ends where 1 begins. The islands being attacked by heartless. Now it's a time loop.

3) The three of them are training to be keyblade wielders and are being taught by Ven, Terra, and Aqua.

Actually, III ends the Xehanort Saga, meaning Xehanort won't be there during IV. And if Sora did travel back, that wouldn't stop the Heartless or darkness. Them coming back is inevitable. If Xehanort doesn't exist, Maleficent will be there to control the darkness. And Riku giving in to the darkness in Kingdom Hearts was actually a good thing. If he didn't, Sora wouldn't be sucked away, he wouldn't be able to combat Xehanort, and everything would be ruined. But thankfully, Sora has enough common sense not to time-travel or someone else would.

It ends with Sora finally coming out of the closet and confessing his love for Riku and also Kiari, Xion, and Namine have their own lesbian scene after all the credits roll.

Or Sora just goes and offs his self because he didn't get laid by Kiari which is an epic fail.

/troll

Shinjuku

Entrapment
How am I a troll it is just speculation of course?

Also with the way Sora acted in KH2 at the very end it could come off as a little fruity lol.

Plus it's just a joke just having some fun geez.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
How am I a troll it is just speculation of course?

Also with the way Sora acted in KH2 at the very end it could come off as a little fruity lol.

Plus it's just a joke just having some fun geez.

I was also joking. Anyway, back to the subject at hand, please.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Another thing is, having access to it doesn't make them gods. Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas accessed it, and Sora destroyed them, twice. However, Xehanort's Heartless did not actually fuse with it, and Xemnas fused with an incomplete version. But wouldn't that make them close to gods? Could two teenagers really stop a demi-god? Or is it possible Xehanort meant something other than a god? The games give us many more questions than answers, so we really can't know at this point. All this is to do is wait, and hope Dream Drop Distance and III bring more answers than questions. But why end that streak now?
It could be a translation error, but one of Xehanort's Reports(from BBS) says this:
Xehanort's Report IV: And when Kingdom Hearts is complete, it is said the one who opens its door will bring about the creation of the Next World. Such a feat is above any human. Or, to put it a different way: whoever opens that door will be reborn as something far greater than human.
When KH is complete, the one who opens its door becomes far beyond human, which I assume means a "God". Xehanort's Heartless never opened Kingdom Heart's door, he just opened the Door to Darkness. The DTD opens to where Kingdom Hearts is in the Realm of Darkness at the time it is opened. But before Xehanort's Heartless could even go through and merge with KH, the door opened, KH's light appeared, and eradicated him(in a physical sense, because he still leaves a stain on Riku's heart afterwards).
Xemnas didn't merge with a fully complete KH, like you said.
But I think it has to be a fully completed KH in order to gain the "God" powers from it. MX wanted its power to create a 'New World'; whether or not Xehanort told Terra the truth when he said he thought it should be balanced between Light and Dark, or he lied and just wanted the power and the ability to shape it to whatever he wanted. I assume the latter is true, but who knows?
On an end note, yes, I assume that DDD will give us tons of questions to ponder. What will it answer? IDK. What is there to answer? Again, IDK. But, I do know this: that secret ending is gonna make me bonk my pants off.

axel95

Awards
Sora(right before taking over KH): "Mom? What the hell are YOU doing here!?"
Sora's Mom: "I...came to...tell you that...I want you to...EAT YOUR GODDAMNED DINNER!"
All of the sudden, Sora is bombarded with slabs of meatloaf and mashed potato globs. With all of his strength, he summons the Kingdom Key to deflect them all. Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Terra, Aqua, and Ven are all there, too. Soon the battlefield is alive with Keyblade Wielders and Sora's long lost and forgotten supper.
Sora: "You don't have to do this, Mom! Don't let your heart be stained with dark-I mean, dinner!"
Sora's Mom: "Dinner is...ETERNAL...."
Sora: "No! I will never eat it!"
All the while, Sora's allies are being bombarded with the newly formed creatures, the Taterbeasts. One by one, they all fall, except for Sora's very best friend, Riku.
Sora's Mom: "All worlds begin with dinner, and all so end. The heart is no different."
Sora: "This is vaguely familiar..."
Sora's Mom: "Dinner sprouts within it, it grows, and then grills it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the dinner from whence it came. Kingdom Hearts...the source of all fattening, artery clogging foods..."
Sora: "No! That's not true! My willpower may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in to a few deep fried candy bars. But I know now, without a doubt, Kingdom Hearts...is diet!"
Sora's Mom(screeching): "No! Kingdom Hearts! Fill me...with the power of calories!"
Sorry, guys. I felt a cheesy story coming on. Just had to share it, lol.
THIS!!!! You should make this a novel!
Sora's saved the universe, he's walking on the beach with his friends in his school uniform then Kairi points up at the sky. Sora and Riku turn to look and you can see the lighting on their faces get brighter and blue and an unreadable expression crosses their faces. THE END.
Knowing Nomura and SE, this is most likely to happen.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Or in the end Sora sacrifices himself and merges with Kingdom Hearts. Time-skip a year later and Kairi and Riku are walking home from school with Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka when somebody suggests going to the kids island. They go then as they throw their school bags and shoes down and run across the beach, Riku and Kairi catch a glimpse of somebody sitting on the Paopu tree. They blink and the person is gone.

I agree with the part I quoted, but I can also see it going that Sora doesn't actually return to DI (it isn't like SE has never had a sad or bittersweet ending). I see this happening after they blink:

Wakka, Selphie, and Tidus weren't paying attention so they don't notice, but Riku and Kairi are dumbstruck and they look at each other. They know they just saw Sora and they look at each other. Followed by some EXTREMELY sappy dialog, Riku asks if he thinks they'll ever be with them again, and Kairi says she knows she will. She then takes out her lucky charm, looks at it before looking up as the camera pans up and says something along the lines of the main KH2 poem or says he is with them always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back