• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End of KH3 + KH4 Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulicies

What if Sora accessed Kingdom Hearts, and then sewed all the worlds together at the end of KH3?

AND

What if that makes the adventures happen all in one big world in KH4? Not to say it would turn into a Skyrim-esque experience, though.

Post your thoughts on what you think will happen!

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Well, it depends on what Sora does. Will he make the universe a perfect balance of light and darkness? In that case, the worlds won't be all connected once more. If Sora makes it completely light, then they will combine once more. But judging from the past, that would only make another Keyblade War break out, eventually.
Why? Because there'd be no light without darkness, and vice versa. If Kairi's Grandmother's tale proves true, darkness would sprout within the universe again and everyone would start fighting for the light again.
So, the best option would be the perfect balance.
Then again, what else would Sora do with the power of KH? Eradicate Xehanort? Become something beyond human(a God, I think), just as MX said would happen to anyone who gained KH's power?
What would happen to him after he used the power? Would he be stuck there? Could he roam the universe again?
There are just too many questions to be certain.

Bobby Craft

I think at the end of KH3 after Sora, Riku, and Kairi defeat Master Xehanort, Donald will step up and reveal that he was the one that wanted all the worlds to plunge into darkness. He explains how he's obsessed with the dark magics and will stop at nothing to have complete control over all realms.

That's what I think will happen.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Sora's mom will reprimand him for not eating dinner regardless.

lol...I can only imagine how cold his dinner is by this point. However, that would be a really bad twist if it turns out that Sora fell asleep for the entire storyline after Sora's mom calls him for dinner.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
NO! That's how it should turn out it was all a huge nightmare he had some spoiled pizza or something all this crap is just a dream. Cause if this is what you call a reallly great or good story someone save us.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Sora's mom will reprimand him for not eating dinner regardless.
Sora(right before taking over KH): "Mom? What the hell are YOU doing here!?"
Sora's Mom: "I...came to...tell you that...I want you to...EAT YOUR GODDAMNED DINNER!"
All of the sudden, Sora is bombarded with slabs of meatloaf and mashed potato globs. With all of his strength, he summons the Kingdom Key to deflect them all. Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Terra, Aqua, and Ven are all there, too. Soon the battlefield is alive with Keyblade Wielders and Sora's long lost and forgotten supper.
Sora: "You don't have to do this, Mom! Don't let your heart be stained with dark-I mean, dinner!"
Sora's Mom: "Dinner is...ETERNAL...."
Sora: "No! I will never eat it!"
All the while, Sora's allies are being bombarded with the newly formed creatures, the Taterbeasts. One by one, they all fall, except for Sora's very best friend, Riku.
Sora's Mom: "All worlds begin with dinner, and all so end. The heart is no different."
Sora: "This is vaguely familiar..."
Sora's Mom: "Dinner sprouts within it, it grows, and then grills it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the dinner from whence it came. Kingdom Hearts...the source of all fattening, artery clogging foods..."
Sora: "No! That's not true! My willpower may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in to a few deep fried candy bars. But I know now, without a doubt, Kingdom Hearts...is diet!"
Sora's Mom(screeching): "No! Kingdom Hearts! Fill me...with the power of calories!"
Sorry, guys. I felt a cheesy story coming on. Just had to share it, lol.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Sora's Mom: "I...came to...tell you that...I want you to...EAT YOUR GODDAMNED DINNER!"
All of the sudden, Sora is bombarded with slabs of meatloaf and mashed potato globs. With all of his strength, he summons the Kingdom Key to deflect them all. Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Terra, Aqua, and Ven are all there, too. Soon the battlefield is alive with Keyblade Wielders and Sora's long lost and forgotten supper.
Sora: "You don't have to do this, Mom! Don't let your heart be stained with dark-I mean, dinner!"
All the while, Sora's allies are being bombarded with the newly formed creatures, the Taterbeasts. One by one, they all fall, except for Sora's very best friend, Riku.
Sora's Mom: "All worlds begin with dinner, and all so end. The heart is no different."
Sora's Mom: "Dinner sprouts within it, it grows, and then grills it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the dinner from whence it came. Kingdom Hearts...the source of all fattening, artery clogging foods..."
Sora: "No! That's not true! My willpower may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in to a few deep fried candy bars. But I know now, without a doubt, Kingdom Hearts...is diet!"
Sora's Mom(screeching): "No! Kingdom Hearts! Fill me...with the power of calories!"

*Xehasnorts*

besides I could imagine something like that...

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Become something beyond human(a God, I think), just as MX said would happen to anyone who gained KH's power?

if this was a possibility, sora wouldnt accept that kind of power unless he needed it to defeat xehanort.

as for the end of KH3, sora finally eats his dinner.

Gram

Banned
Awards
>:D maybe we'll get lucky and this is all one big mindfuck and sora's still in his pod! which means after kh3 we'll get a fresh start! \^o^/

pfft hahahahah! >XD this win! you win.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

lol. That was unexpected. I guess this "Sora's dinner" thing has reached memetic mutation, or at least is close to it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora's saved the universe, he's walking on the beach with his friends in his school uniform then Kairi points up at the sky. Sora and Riku turn to look and you can see the lighting on their faces get brighter and blue and an unreadable expression crosses their faces. THE END.

Or in the end Sora sacrifices himself and merges with Kingdom Hearts. Time-skip a year later and Kairi and Riku are walking home from school with Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka when somebody suggests going to the kids island. They go then as they throw their school bags and shoes down and run across the beach, Riku and Kairi catch a glimpse of somebody sitting on the Paopu tree. They blink and the person is gone. Riku and Kairi decided to reminisce and go to where they stored their raft when they see somebody walking across the bridge into the hut with the stairs. They follow and end up in the Secret Place. Lo and behold it is Sora kneeling in front of the cave drawings. He stands up and smiles and yaaaaay happy times he's not a part of Kingdom Hearts anymore jajajajajajaja

Bobjam

Awards
Sora's saved the universe, he's walking on the beach with his friends in his school uniform then Kairi points up at the sky. Sora and Riku turn to look and you can see the lighting on their faces get brighter and blue and an unreadable expression crosses their faces. THE END.

Yeah this is the sort of thing I Can imagine Nomura pulling on us to connect to his next mind-bonking sequel or new story-line...maybe slightly more of an extended scene than simply what you say...but the fact is we are all MINDBONKED ^^

Dale

This soundtrack BlueNocturn created... is amazing
I'll be so upset if theres not a toy story world in the game now. :')

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well, it depends on what Sora does. Will he make the universe a perfect balance of light and darkness? In that case, the worlds won't be all connected once more. If Sora makes it completely light, then they will combine once more. But judging from the past, that would only make another Keyblade War break out, eventually.
Why? Because there'd be no light without darkness, and vice versa. If Kairi's Grandmother's tale proves true, darkness would sprout within the universe again and everyone would start fighting for the light again.
So, the best option would be the perfect balance.
Then again, what else would Sora do with the power of KH? Eradicate Xehanort? Become something beyond human(a God, I think), just as MX said would happen to anyone who gained KH's power?
What would happen to him after he used the power? Would he be stuck there? Could he roam the universe again?
There are just too many questions to be certain.

That is true, but who's the say that Sora will be the one to have access to Kingdom Hearts? Why else would Eraqus take refuge in Terra's heart? Or, what other purpose do the princesses serve? Because Kingdom Hearts has been accessed several times without them, so if their only purpose is to open something that they don't need to be opened for, doesn't that make them pretty useless? Another thing is, having access to it doesn't make them gods. Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas accessed it, and Sora destroyed them, twice. However, Xehanort's Heartless did not actually fuse with it, and Xemnas fused with an incomplete version. But wouldn't that make them close to gods? Could two teenagers really stop a demi-god? Or is it possible Xehanort meant something other than a god? The games give us many more questions than answers, so we really can't know at this point. All this is to do is wait, and hope Dream Drop Distance and III bring more answers than questions. But why end that streak now?

TeeTee

Hi. This is my first official post.

Maybe in Kingdom Hearts 3 or 4 (if they have one) they will do a time travel thing. Sora will go back to BBS time and try to stop it all from happening. Think Back to the Furture 2. Sora is there but he changes everything but Ven, Aqua, and Terra never see him. In fact nobody can see him. If they do that then none of the other games will take place especially if Sora's meddling stops them from going to Destiny Islands for Terra and Radiant Garden for Aqua. This could lead to three endings.

1) The game could end where 1 begins. With them making a boat and the all live happily ever after.

2) Sora didn't complete his mission or missed something. The game ends where 1 begins. The islands being attacked by heartless. Now it's a time loop.

3) The three of them are training to be keyblade wielders and are being taught by Ven, Terra, and Aqua.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

This would be the best part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back