• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoUrGlAsS

Website
bloodx4xevur.deviantart.com
I think that at the end of coded the kind will discover something very important and sends the letter to SRK asking their immeadiate help.
Whatever he discovers we will have to find out in the game.(maybe the return of TAV if they dont die in BBS?)

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
It could be that...
But Coded is after KH2 meaning the letter is written before KH2?
It wouldnt make sense if they would be more detailed how in the specific order where Coded would go~

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
^ i thought coded was after kh2

so why would they get a letter at the end of coded then, that would confuzzle me

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It was never specified how long after the end of KHII they got the letter.

A

Azrael

I think that at the end of coded the kind will discover something very important and sends the letter to SRK asking their immeadiate help.
Whatever he discovers we will have to find out in the game.(maybe the return of TAV if they dont die in BBS?)

Most likely.

Return of Xehanort and the Unversed

Radon

mofo
It could be that...
But Coded is after KH2 meaning the letter is written before KH2?
It wouldnt make sense if they would be more detailed how in the specific order where Coded would go~

Well clearly the letter wasn't written before or during KH2 because you were with Mickey at the end. It's pretty obvious that the scene with the letter wasn't right after Sora and Riku returned so the letter could have been written any time in that period.

Blue Electrik

well i think that at the end of kh2 they return to DI then donald goofy and mickey go back to disney castle and thats when coded happens and then when they find out everything in the end mickey sends the letter to SRK that makes the most sense to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back