• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Vulpeus Party!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Aww, I would love to join.

I hope you still have some space.

Name: Muke
ID: 2482602

timewielder

Aww, I would love to join.

I hope you still have some space.

Name: Muke
ID: 2482602

ok, i invited you. join when you can. also we have a kik group you can join if you want. just add me: Timewielder

I started playing for 2 days , but I hope you'll still add me.

RIKUSLAY(Level 22)

i need your ID number. and then ill add you asap

Abruzzi

love to join
Me (Dynomight: lvl 109 : ID 2462524)
My Friend (Mozdogan : lvl 111 : ID 2455855)

timewielder

love to join
You and your friend are in the wrong union. if you do switch to vulpues(the fox) then ask me again and ill invite you guys.

RIKUSLAY( LV.34 )
There you go.

is it the LegionOfLight? i'd like to join too

Levrayne(196) 1022835

you two have been invited, join when you can. also we have a kik group you can join if you want. just message me: timewielder

Abruzzi

You and your friend are in the wrong union. if you do switch to vulpues(the fox) then ask me again and ill invite you guys.

you two have been invited, join when you can. also we have a kik group you can join if you want. just message me: timewielder

We're ready

GameAddict

Awards
Is there a slot available? Can I join? I heard there are benefits to going to a union with less members...

ID 1717428
LV 156 (used to be active, but I died down a bit, trying to make the painstaking grind to ~LV200)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, that certainly explains things.

In the event that nobody has made a new party to replace timewielder's, I can throw one together on a backup account if you guys want? Since it seems to be more convenient for everyone to submit their IDs here rather than debating who will make the new party.

yuukimura

Website
khuxparty.tumblr.com
If anyone on this thread is still looking for a Vulpes party to join there are multiple listed here: KHUx Party Listing
The list also includes parties from all unions. These have been around for a while and many of them would love to have new members, so just thought I'd throw it out there before a new one was made.

yuukimura

Website
khuxparty.tumblr.com
(I apologize beforehand if this appears as a doublepost-- it seems my first reply never went through.)

If anyone on this thread is still looking for a Vulpes party there are several listed here: KHUx Party Listing
The list also includes parties from all unions. These have been around for a while and many of them would love to have new members, so just thought I'd throw it out there before a new one was created.

Awards
I'm in a Vulpes party called ENGLISH PARTY (I'm not the leader) and as of now only the leader and I are members... If you'd like to join we'd be grateful :) I've made a thread named NEW English Vulpeus Party so if you're interested in joining a Vulpeus party please check us out :)

Last edited:

asparaguschan

I'm the leader of the new English Vulpeus party (aptly named English Party), but it's entirely thanks to luvthe_gazette that there are any members other than myself.

That being said, we have plenty of slots open! Only 4 spots are filled so far. So, if you're interested, please jump over to this thread: http://forums.khinsider.com/unchained/210119-new-english-vulpeus-party.html and let me know your ID number. I have gotten pretty good at responding really quickly so I won't leave you waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back