• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eraqus or Erauqs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
you know I have read the confirmations that his name is the reverse of Square with the teeth of his keyblade meaning E nix but ive seen his name spelt both ways so idk

we are talking about xehanort.

the spelling is xeanorht. i made a simple theory that could be believable if that was really the new confirmation of his name. of course i 'm not that 100% on it, but it's not going to far. Audo is just ove rreacting over the name.

honestly if it wasnt a typo than it could be the simplest explanation.

i dont know whether it is one, but i'm assuming it is.

it was merely a hypothetical theory, which is still pretty good

Allister Rose

French Lover
The simplest explanation to what?

as to why they're names are spelled different in this article.

EDIT: IF it wasnt a typo.

honestly, it was hypothetical theory, but still could explain the grey area (again it has an IF)

Liege

Famitsu and VJump had it as Eraqus while Dengeki has it as Erauqs.

Actually, V-Jump also has it as being 'Erauqs' (plus, it was released before DenGeki...).

*Shrugs*

Radon

mofo
Typo. It's just silly to think the series is going to go into that much detail for something completly pointless. How could it advance any plots further? It would completely ruin the 'Another' and 'No Heart' ideas.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Typo. It's just silly to think the series is going to go into that much detail for something completly pointless. How could it advance any plots further? It would completely ruin the 'Another' and 'No Heart' ideas.

i suppose. unless xehanort was theone who romanized is own name.

Last edited:

Liege

i suppose. unless xehanort was theone who ramanized is own name.

... WTF are you on?!

Seriously, 'h' is the only misplaced-letter (from third, to second-last). So, yeah, it's clearly a simple mistake which was somehow missed in the process of final-editing -- hardly a big-deal.

Allister Rose

French Lover
... WTF are you on?!

Seriously, 'h' is the only misplaced-letter (from third, to second-last). So, yeah, it's clearly a simple mistake which was somehow missed in the process of final-editing -- hardly a big-deal.

you need to calm down. dont bring back topics

Allister Rose

French Lover
Says the person whom suggests Xehanort crafted the Romanization of his own name...

What the Hell are you talking about (y'know, again)?

sigh...again it was a hypothetical theory on if hypothetically, the name in dangeki was correct.

and yes the person who made a hypothetical theory is suggesting you to calm down

Liege

sigh...again it was a hypothetical theory on if hypothetically, the name in dangeki was correct.

It's preposterous to believe that it would possibly change after being firmly-established as 'Xehanort' for literally years. How you're seemingly unable to comprehend that is beyond me. But, whatever.

and yes the person who made a hypothetical theory is suggesting you to calm down

... I'm perfectly calm. You're rather weird. XD

Though, I still don't quite get what the whole 'dont bring back topics'-thing was in-reference to.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It's preposterous to believe that it would possibly change after being firmly-established as 'Xehanort' for literally years. How you're seemingly unable to comprehend that is beyond me. But, whatever.

... I'm perfectly calm. You're rather weird. XD

Though, I still don't quite get what the whole 'dont bring back topics'-thing was in-reference to.

sigh........his romanization has stopped in a few articles. and again everyone else could simply just "ASSUME" that the speling is the same. again it's hypothetical in case it was true. you really dont even let thi s bit cross your mind. your too serious and therefore this ends. it's highly possible but conditionally and hypothetically. so again i'll say it was hypothetical. a "just in case" since we dont know what to expect in kh (but some of you just love acting like you know it all)

agauin it was hypothetical Audo didnt get it and negther do you

A

Audo

I understood that it was hypothetical.
That didn't change me from thinking it was utterly retarded though.

kingofgame981

Awards
i think its Erauqs because its like Square spelled backwards but idk
@ King of game: do u watch jigoku shoujo? the girl in your sig looks like a character from that anime. Sorry for going off topic :x

I remember Nomura have said something like this...

... I love it, but just the season 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back