• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ethnic Woman: The Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Of course, LATE FOR YOU'RE OWN PARTY. And who'd ya forget?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Shout outs! Sign, Mr. Theart, Youniquee, Relix, Tao-chan, and Thunder God-chan: ilu guys <3 Where would the net be without you guys Mirby, I hope we become great friends~ The Batman: hi old man! Lancelot, i wish to become good at making graphics like you! Ham-chan, we need to skype again because our convo was cool~ idk I might have forgotten people so hi to everybody from the MA~

;~; does being your ex-husband mean nothing to you?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Including me :(

but whatever we never talk much anyways.

Aw, she forgot me too. Why do you think she mentioned the Moogle Army? She was only giving her best friends shout-outs, but was still giving everybody else a mention.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Loved this <3

...My name is Relix and my therapist says I'm addicted to KHI.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My name is Ethy and despite quitting multiple times...I am addicted to KHI. ; ~;

Including me :(

but whatever we never talk much anyways.

I'm sorry, Delsan ): I said the MA so that sorta lump summed a good number of the forgotten.

Aw, she forgot me too. Why do you think she mentioned the Moogle Army? She was only giving her best friends shout-outs, but was still giving everybody else a mention.

:/ I wasn't giving just my best friends shout-outs. I honestly forgot a bunch of people due to the reason below.

;~; does being your ex-husband mean nothing to you?

You mean many things to me, my dear~

As you can see, I forgot Ophan too. I rushed my shout outs out since Guard had to study and I was trying to compete against my failing internet.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
she was a minor at the time it doesn't count gosh mark

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
but ruben. . . if she was a minor when they dated--and im p sure ethy is 19 or 20 right now--then she was a minor 3-4 years ago (well in KY it's 16 idk), and if Hamster is 14 now, that means she was 16 while he was 10/11 ;3; THAT'S NOT RIGHT RUBEN

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Wow. MY MIND IS BONKING BLOWN FROM THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back