• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will BBS become a good game or bad?

• It'll be an awesome game!

Votes: 160 86.0%
  • It'll be a great game but will pale in comparison to the previous titles

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • It'll be a good game,but not great

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • It'll be a bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a really bad game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a pathetic game

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re: Will BBS be a good or bad game?

If the person who wrote CoM really did write BBs, then I think we're in the clear at least in that aspect. As for gameplay, seeing how it's a Sony console I'm expecting something much like the previous PS2 titles so it's bound to be enjoyable, especially with the return of platforming.
I'm really looking forward to this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well. when hearing about how those who played the demo were frustrated with the ledges and jumping onto stuff, I feel this game will go back to its roots.

Platforming ftfw!

The characters already have a deep plot and the story seems to be shaping up quite well.

I hope for it to be an awesome game, but there's always a small percentage for error. And I bet when people play the final product, there will be some kind of complaining.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

I am looking forward to BBS. So far from what I seen. It's gonna be a good game. I have a feeling it will...although like the others said, we might not know it yet if it's good or not. But yeah, I'm hoping it's going to be good and all. The graphics and the characters seem to interest me so far!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

The person who wrote CoM is a genious. And with sprok-hopping and all, BBS is gauranteed to be amazing. <3

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

It's a Kingdom Hearts game, so it's going to be bad.

Cyanide Sprinkle

This thread is pointless, We don't know enough about the game and we haven't played it so how do you expect us to gauge how good it is?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

This thread is pointless, We don't know enough about the game and we haven't played it so how do you expect us to gauge how good it is?

Weve seen some of the scans and small video clips. I personally think its really hard, the battle system is confusing.

Rix

:)
Awards

It looks really good so far, but I wont get my expatation too much up and get really dissapointed... It seems to me like BBS has gone more towards the KH1 recipe which is a GOOD thing, but still it can be more like kh2 that would been bad... But I am hoping for a good game (If I will ever get a PSP though)

Cyanide Sprinkle

Weve seen some of the scans and small video clips. I personally think its really hard, the battle system is confusing.

Yeah I know we have seen the video and such i was the one to post it first and the scans are all well and good but, watching a video and looking at scans you still cannot gauge how hard it might be or how good it will be until you actually play it yourself.

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding

Not for me, I just keep hitting until the enmies are gone and pay attention to cutscenes, it has work so far.......though I do end up overusing Cure and potions since I find Dodging troublesome...

Macabre

Gold Member

Yeah I know we have seen the video and such i was the one to post it first and the scans are all well and good but, watching a video and looking at scans you still cannot gauge how hard it might be or how good it will be until you actually play it yourself.

I wrote that in the first post.
Your right,we cannot say if a game will be good or bad until we've actually played it.
I'm just asking on what's your opinion about it.

Cyanide Sprinkle

I wrote that in the first post.
Your right,we cannot say if a game will be good or bad until we've actually played it.
I'm just asking on what's your opinion about it.

My opinion on it? I doubt it will be that challenging none of the games really are challenging in my opinion, once you know the enemies moves then its basically a cake walk -cough-Sephiroth.

Yume no Uta

This one place in the one town with people. Can't
Website
www.drawingmydreams.blogspot.com

Liek, omFg EEt Es SucH an AweSum gaMe eEt toTaLLy pWnZZzZ!!!! LAWLZ!

...But I can't say that. However, knowing me, I highly doubt that I'm going to say that after playing it. (If I do, sombebody please shoot me in the face. I beg you.)

As for what I think it'll be like... Possibly good, but not great. Can't really speculate my opinion much on a few scans and a video or two.

A

Audo

It will tank and I shall cackle evilly at those who thought it would be the best. >=3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back