• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

The term "unbirth" shouldn't be taken too seriously; it's a play on words like the other enemies in the game:

Heartless= have hearts but only consumed by darkness
Nobodies= have bodies but since they can't exist in neither light or dark realms are considered incomplete and nonexistent, hence nobody.

Unbirth has a deeper meaning which most likely has to do with sleep considering the title, but that's speculation as well.
But it can never be this: nonexistent =\= unbirth.

Something has to be added to the equation for something to be existent.

Jakes-Keyblade

or not
but you kow, time will say
(if I would be asked I would say you are right, but you loose nothing for daydreaming...)

Charlie K

Back in Business

It seems Ven has a power...At the begining of the TGS '08 BBS trailer when it's the DS, MX and Ven MX is talking about that the DS is infused with darkness(Or so I think..I dunno..Whatever on we go..) so Ven is lying on the ground and MX tells him to "Use his power to defeat the darkness"..

So to put it plain and simple, WTF is Ven's power!?..Hopefully it's not just something to do with the keyblade..

Faris

Perfect Harmony

It seems Ven has a power...At the begining of the TGS '08 BBS trailer when it's the DS, MX and Ven MX is talking about that the DS is infused with darkness(Or so I think..I dunno..Whatever on we go..) so Ven is lying on the ground and MX tells him to "Use his power to defeat the darkness"..

So to put it plain and simple, WTF is Ven's power!?..Hopefully it's not just something to do with the keyblade..

ive been thinking about that quote. we know sora/roxas have the power of light. it may just be that.

but i also thought perhaps MX is saying it to draw out mickey.

Jakes-Keyblade

I think the power of Ven they talk about has something to do with darkness, because if it isn't I can't understand why MX asks him to use it...

Iridium

Awards

Um...light naturally.

And Jake, darkness to defeat darkness?
You do see the problem with that don't you?

(Then again I guess Riku vs Xehanort could be an acception)

Also consider the fact that since Ven is related to Roxas in some way or another it's possible to assume that Ven like Roxas has the ability to use the power of light. Assumption non the less but there is a decent amount of evidence to back it up.

unbirths can be nothing, literally.

Something has to exist to be there; unless the whole dream theory is correct but I stand by the natural laws of physics. Matter can't be destroyed only rearranged ,thus, without something, there can only be nothing, and nothing means non existent. And since the Unbirths have physical form you can't say that, otherwise these beings wouldn't have been mentioned to being with.

A

Audo

I don't think Natural law of physics applies to KH.

Iridium

Awards

I see your point xDDD

But generally speaking some rules apply, as you can tell.
For heartless to exist there needs to be a heart to begin with, and for a heart to exist you need a being (or worlds for that matter) So you need some structure for the unbirths to exist.

You see where I am getting at with this right? Unless I am missing something <_<
I have been quite off lately.

A

Audo

They can be made from anything really.

Faris

Perfect Harmony

Something has to exist to be there; unless the whole dream theory is correct but I stand by the natural laws of physics. Matter can't be destroyed only rearranged ,thus, without something, there can only be nothing, and nothing means non existent. And since the Unbirths have physical form you can't say that, otherwise these beings wouldn't have been mentioned to being with.

ooo im sorry i mean can't. thats probably makes more sense :p

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I'm glad Maleficent is returning to her bad-ass roots in this game.
They made her a dope in KHII.
BBS Maleficent looks awesome.
BBS everything looks awesome.

BWAHAHA. I'm so trailer-happy right now.

Iridium

Awards

I can't wait for high quality BBS footage; might be a long way off but I'm still stoked XD

And I agree, Malef's role was squandered down to a simple cameo in KH2 which saddened me :<
But her dragon form in KH:BBS to the dragon form in KH1 draws questions.

I know it's 10 years time but how did she not release her full power in BBS without Rikunorts intervention? (Unless MX had something to do with it or her full power was simply sealed in some way. One of the apprentices perhaps?). Still having her back makes me smile in glee :) BBS as a whole is amazing. I'm quivering in excitement >X3

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I always figured that she thought she could handle Sora in her human form...
and then got her butt beat. So she then wasn't powerful enough to go all Dragon.
And then Rikunort opened her heart.

Or it'll just be a plothole. :p

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com

I can't wait for high quality BBS footage; might be a long way off but I'm still stoked XD

Yes, yes.

And I agree, Malef's role was squandered down to a simple cameo in KH2 which saddened me :<
But her dragon form in KH:BBS to the dragon form in KH1 draws questions.

I wonder if only Aqua will fight her; that seems like the most plausible scenario, unless she comes back to life thrice over. But I think it's very appropriate that, if the former is true, it's Aqua who will be supposedly fighting Maleficent.

Catfight to the highest degree. :<

I know it's 10 years time but how did she not release her full power in BBS without Rikunorts intervention? (Unless MX had something to do with it or her full power was simply sealed in some way. One of the apprentices perhaps?). Still having her back makes me smile in glee :) BBS as a whole is amazing. I'm quivering in excitement >X3

Perhaps she could still go to Dragon-form in KHI if she wanted to, but she wouldn't be as powerful (or rather, would have the same power she had in BBS, which obviously wouldn't be enough to beat Sora); hence, Rikunort (appropriately titled :3 ) unleashed her full potential. And yes, I'm squeeing just thinking about BBS. :<

Faris

Perfect Harmony

Perhaps she could still go to Dragon-form in KHI if she wanted to, but she wouldn't be as powerful (or rather, would have the same power she had in BBS, which obviously wouldn't be enough to beat Sora); hence, Rikunort (appropriately titled :3 ) unleashed her full potential. And yes, I'm squeeing just thinking about BBS. :<

im thinking perhaps a forgotten power o_O

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Meh, she deserves it for having weird horns and green skin

Sigma77

LOL.

Well, one would think getting killed might dampen one's powers, neh? Assuming she gets killed and comes back in BbS.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

LOL.

Well, one would think getting killed might dampen one's powers, neh? Assuming she gets killed and comes back in BbS.

Dont you mean she dies in BBS amd comes back in KH1 and comes back AGIAN in KH2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back