• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tazztig

Re: Xion, my thoughts of her/him

Nevertheless, not to say, but the possibility that Xion is related to Kairi are big... Like both Namine and Aqua are... If Xion is related to either Aqua or Namine, by extension she's related to Kairi...

Well in the trailer detail it says at end of the scence Xion has dark blue hair and she take's off her hood then the scence cuts. Aqua.........Maybe but in the term of xion being related I think there names only show the concepts.>>

Y

Yannis

Well, Namine is made from Sora´s body & soul. So is Roxas if I have understood it correctly.

Maybe Aqua gave her body & soul to make another nobody of Kairi.. Xion..

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

Well, Namine is made from Sora´s body & soul. So is Roxas if I have understood it correctly.
Maybe Aqua gave her body & soul to make another nobody of Kairi.. Xion..

Lol. I don't know if that's possible, then again, maybe. Oh and I lol'd at your signature picture. XD

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies

Nice job, Roxas XD. becoming premmie.

Uhh, I doubt Aqua would even know Kairi. Would she? If not, then I doubt she would cast off her body and soul for someone she doesn't know.

But nice coloring to the picture, Yannis.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

There is no 'him' in the equation. Xion is a woman.

T

tazztig

I think it was already said, but Riku thought Xion's keyblade is a fake because it was the Kingdom Key, if the translation is true, and Sora's true keyblade is the Kingdom Key as well.

Who said that it was the kingdom key, it could have been an random keyblade.>>

Danica Syer

Show the link, if you don't have it don't say it , otherwise your saying fasle things.>>

At first we didn't know much about the Keyblade she was wielding, but slowly more details came pouring in and it was revealed that she was wielding the Kingdom Key.

There's the proof you wanted. Right there exactly. The words Kingdom Key. It was on the front page of this topic btw. Have you read it?

T

tazztig

There's the proof you wanted. Right there exactly. The words Kingdom Key. It was on the front page of this topic btw. Have you read it?

Oh see I didn't see it so my bad, I just went right to the forums and yet I read some of it.>>

Danica Syer

There is no 'him' in the equation. Xion is a woman.

Lol. Some people thought that Xion was a guy but I can see why. XD The name sounds like a guy even if it was a revealed to be a girl. lol. And I knew that Xion is already a girl though from seeing the pictures of her.

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Weird thing was I just found it too ^^. Hope that clarifies things tazzig.
And for future refference, I wouldn't say it unless it were true ;3 (or at least 90% positive >_>)

Raiko

Come break me down

who would think that Xion is a guy? look at the shape of the body. its got that hour glass type of shape.(im not going to say the the b00bs are visible coz you can see it on every member xD)

T

tazztig

Weird thing was I just found it too ^^. Hope that clarifies things tazzig.
And for future refference, I wouldn't say it unless it were true ;3 (or at least 90% positive >_>)

Well I wasn't tying to flame you I just needed some clarifications before I believe everything you know.>>

Iridium

Awards
Oh I know that, just when I make an assumption I'm usually right (not trying to boast, seriously, my memory is that good).
Plus it might have not been in this thread anyway >.>

No worries though, I know you weren't trying to flame =3
Kind of pointless to anyway, after all this is the internet.

Iridium

Awards

I agree with Riku Fan, it looks like the jacket is pressing up against her, making her (and larxene)look flat chested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back