• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Extended Kingdom Hearts 3 TGS 2018 Trailer Released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

horto12485

Awards
Olympus and then Twilight Town I know cause of Sora's costume change happens post Olympus.

There's at least 2-3 more Disney Worlds not including Winnie the Pooh. For a total of 10.

I'd imagine one of the remaining Disney Worlds will be with Frozen and Tangled which makes me think it'd be Princess and the Frog or Brave to go with the Disney Princess theme and then the other 1-2 Disney worlds will be in the final slots alongside Pirates and BH6.

I would go with The Princess and the Frog in the Second Set of Disney Worlds and then Either Jungle Book or Atlantis in the Final Set of Disney Worlds (Whichever one makes it Possibly The Jungle Book)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Before that boss fight, I want Wasabi to say "For real, what is the plan?" before the fight initiates xD

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
POTC was only in KH2 so it didn't have an established world slot.
Yeah, but the combat level and the Health bar for the enemies and the boss fight against Barbossa was actually way below the Combat Level of Agrabah, Halloween Town, and Pridelands.

I haven't really seen this discussed, but what does the world order look like now?

Olympus / Toy Story / Monsters Inc for first set?
Twilight Town
Frozen / ? / Tangled
Pirates of The Caribbean / Big Hero 6 / ?

The reason I ask is because Big Hero 6 seems to imply that Roxas is still with Sora, that's what the flashback was about. But it seemed that twilight town was gonna be an early visit to get the gameboy thing and go through all that. I guess these trailers might be more misleading than originally thought?

The order of the Disney worlds goes likes this:

First Set: Olympus, Toy Box, and Monstropolis (you also go to Twilight Town after Olympus but prior to going to Toy Box)

Second Set: Kingdom of Corona, Arendelle, (Princess and the Frog or Brave), *100 Acre Wood or Sugar Rush as a sub world.

Third Set: (Agrabah, Jungle Book or Lilo & Stitch), The Caribbean, San Fransokyo

San Fransokyo is definitely the final Disney world you visit before heading off to Face Xehanort and his Group and the Keyblade is based on the previous keyblade transformations on the worlds you visited.

Arendelle looks to be either the 2nd or the 3rd Disney world you visit since in the cutscene, Larxene told SDG that they've already gotten their 13th member. Although I would be surprised if Arendelle is the first world you go to before going to Kingdom of Corona, but I'd prefer to have it appear as a 2nd/3rd world.
Lilo and Stitch deserves to be the last returning world. Also Frozen still looks leagues more polished than Big Hero 6.

As much as I dream of wanting Lilo & Stitch I guess the ship might have sailed as we are heading back to Destiny Islands in the game. But I'd be surprised if it appeared, so we shall see.

I agree with Frozen being polished especially on how much detail they fixed the Anna model in terms of lighting and textures. She looks way better than her appearance in the E3 trailer. I don't see anything wrong with the Big Hero 6 characters they look pretty good if you ask me.

E3:
5.png

TGS:
gallery_61815_2407_24529.jpg

gallery_61815_2407_80222.jpg

Last edited:

cakito123

Awards
What do you all think of the BH6's battle song?
I didn't like it. I dunno why but I think it feels really boring and soundtrack-esque without not much of a soul or originality, you know? Just some hero-vibe and that's kinda it. I expected a bit more honestly.

I don't want to make a whole topic just to ask this, but does anyone knows if Yoko Shimomura is making all of KH3's songs? Because this one song doesn't feel like her makings

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
What do you all think of the BH6's battle song?
I didn't like it. I dunno why but I think it feels really boring and soundtrack-esque without not much of a soul or originality, you know? Just some hero-vibe and that's kinda it. I expected a bit more honestly.

I don't want to make a whole topic just to ask this, but does anyone knows if Yoko Shimomura is making all of KH3's songs? Because this one song doesn't feel like her makings

She isn't, and its already confirmed she didn't make this one. Or the Pirate one from E3. Its Takeharu Ishimoto, who has worked on BBS and DDD songs. And The World Ends With You soundtrack.

It wasn't my favorite song either, but I felt it kick in like....right before it got cut off tbh lol. I kinda think an extended amount of time would make it better. Though, I am unsure if its definitely the Big Hero 6 battle theme? I guess both E3 trailers were like that, but the ones before were not. Though that may have just been the music not being finished yet.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
She isn't, and its already confirmed she didn't make this one. Or the Pirate one from E3. Its Takeharu Ishimoto, who has worked on BBS and DDD songs. And The World Ends With You soundtrack.

It wasn't my favorite song either, but I felt it kick in like....right before it got cut off tbh lol. I kinda think an extended amount of time would make it better. Though, I am unsure if its definitely the Big Hero 6 battle theme? I guess both E3 trailers were like that, but the ones before were not. Though that may have just been the music not being finished yet.
The BH6 battle theme sounds very reminiscent to The Grid battle theme in DDD due to the synthesizers and electronic music and the melody of the KH3 Rock Titan battle (1st course) all rolled into one.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The BH6 battle theme sounds very reminiscent to The Grid battle theme in DDD due to the synthesizers and electronic music and the melody of the KH3 Rock Titan battle (1st course) all rolled into one.

It does have that electronic feel to it, yeah. I kinda dig the Grid one a lot more though, myself. It fit the feeling of Tron Legacy perfectly. I guess I knew BH6 wouldn't be the easiest to make music for because I barely remember the music in it at all tbh lol. So an electronic direction isn't bad. I guess I want something "superhero" sounding, but maybe that's just me wanting an Incredibles world with the main theme as the battle theme cuz it would work perfectly lol.

Zerkania

Awards
Yeah, but the combat level and the Health bar for the enemies and the boss fight against Barbossa was actually way below the Combat Level of Agrabah, Halloween Town, and Pridelands.

First Set: Olympus, Toy Box, and Monstropolis (you also go to Twilight Town after Olympus but prior to going to Toy Box)

Second Set: Kingdom of Corona, Arendelle, (Princess and the Frog or Brave), *100 Acre Wood or Sugar Rush as a sub world.

Third Set: (Agrabah, Jungle Book or Lilo & Stitch), The Caribbean, San Fransokyo

San Fransokyo is definitely the final Disney world you visit before heading off to Face Xehanort and his Group and the Keyblade is based on the previous keyblade transformations on the worlds you visited.

Arendelle looks to be either the 2nd or the 3rd Disney world you visit since in the cutscene, Larxene told SDG that they've already gotten their 13th member. Although I would be surprised if Arendelle is the first world you go to before going to Kingdom of Corona, but I'd prefer to have it appear as a 2nd/3rd world.

As much as I dream of wanting Lilo & Stitch I guess the ship might have sailed as we are heading back to Destiny Islands in the game. But I'd be surprised if it appeared, so we shall see.

I agree with your speculation for the most part, but the the part that threw me off was Sora's flashbacks of Roxas during San Fransokyo. That probably means Roxas doesn't come back until after, and yet Sora & gang & Twilight Town are definitely trying to save him earlier in the game. It'll be real interesting to see how that'll all play out in the game. I assumed trying to save Roxas was an early thing

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m really excited and thankful that we are getting moments like Sora, Hiro, Go Go, and Baymax on top of the bridge and Sora and Anna’s heart to heart. Maybe it is just me, but it is refreshing to see the action stopping so that Sora can actually sit down with the Disney characters and have these moments. I might be misremembering, but I feel like we’ve seen very little of that in Disney worlds throughout the series.

mytomxxx

yes, there's gonna be kh3 demo.
I think it's better if you message a mod then.

I’m really excited and thankful that we are getting moments like Sora, Hiro, Go Go, and Baymax on top of the bridge and Sora and Anna’s heart to heart. Maybe it is just me, but it is refreshing to see the action stopping so that Sora can actually sit down with the Disney characters and have these moments. I might be misremembering, but I feel like we’ve seen very little of that in Disney worlds throughout the series.

Neither I remember a scene were Sora was just hanging out with a Disney char, even FF's.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Sugar Rush is outta here! There were no new links shown in these trailers and there won't be another trailer this TGS. KHUX story updates usually come early in the month, so the October story update should happen before their next trailer which means Ralph is the only brand new character shown in a link, and therefore the only viable option to be the brand new world.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I agree with you, although there have been some moments in the series such as the first Kingdom Hearts game and Kingdom Hearts II, mostly the former where Sora did bond with the Disney characters he met (particularly Ariel, The Beast, Winnie the Pooh and the 100 Acre Wood gang, Tron, Simba etc.) they weren't in the same level as the scenes seen Kingdom Hearts III (well Pooh could be considered the sit-down heart-to-heart moment in the series, lol). Maybe with Walt Disney Animation Studios and to an extent Pixar being involved in the Disney worlds and the characters, they're making sure that the Disney/Disney-Pixar characters have the same personalities and actions from the films without being out of character in the KH narrative, but that's just me.

Also, the brief scene of SDG when they were conversing with Elsa before she saved them from the Reindeer Heartless from the E3 trailer, along with the Toy Box cutscenes with the Toy Story characters (particularly Woody and Buzz) also had these moments as well. Here's to hope we get some sit-down moments for Olympus, Monstropolis, The Caribbean, Corona, and the remaining 2-3 Disney worlds.

Sugar Rush is outta here! There were no new links shown in these trailers and there won't be another trailer this TGS. KHUX story updates usually come early in the month, so the October story update should happen before their next trailer which means Ralph is the only brand new character shown in a link, and therefore the only viable option to be the brand new world.

Fair enough, I just want Nomura or someone from SE to just officially confirm if Wreck-It Ralph is the world for Union Cross so the issue can be out of the way and not have any more red herrings. Now what remains is IF Ralph is the Union world, I want to know how he's earned in the game, cause with the Links, Sora has to meet that specific individual and the strong bond he has with them (e.g. Ariel, Simba, Meow Wow, etc.). Perhaps as said in multiple threads, the Video game store at Galaxy Toys in Toy Box is where you get him as a link so who's to say.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
There is still the matter of Yozora, Magia, and Aegis. Without Sugar Rush and no superhero alter egos for SDG, what could they be referring too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back