• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite KH2 World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marchefa

Either Traverse Town or Twilight Town. I just liked the atmosphere in both of them. Also Timeless river.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Mine has always been Twilight Town. There's just something about it that gives me nostalgia, a sense of wanting to just chill and hang with my friends by the hill or at the nice beaches of southern California, just sit there lazying around, watching the sunset...it's so nice. I like the relaxing, calm, nostalgic feel that Twilight Town gives. It reminds me of my childhood.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Pride lands for one, cuz sora looked real cute as a lion cub ^^
Another woul be Space parinoids. If you look at the baqck of sora's head it looks like he has fire coming out of his head...it's awesome!!!

Marek805

The World That Never Was, Twilight Town, and Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. So, all the original worlds.

Yeah, that is pretty much true. These are my favorite. And Pride Lands.

Apollo

Silver Member
I loved how Hollow Bastion was a big wide open area to adventure.

Vixx

Travers town cause of the music, twilight town cause i would do anything to live there, or at least live at a place similar, i like the original worls, not the disney ones, like the world that never was, the end of the world, stuff like that i really enjoyed playing through, and i liked nearly all the gummi ship courses in KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back