• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Male/Female Character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't know who my favorites are. It is difficult as I really don't know, but if I was given the chance to choose from SE and Disney characters, I would have to seperate them into two categories as the Disney characters have different development and they have scheme that they have to fill from the movies, so it's kind of unfair.

Kingdom Hearts Most/Least Favorites
Male
Most: Riku (his very-too-himself and secretive attitude is very cool and he might be the Kingdom Hearts male character who angered me the least. I'm not very fond of the males in the series as I have something to say too all of them, but I have to say I commend Riku on being the most in control of his own destiny for most of the journey)
Least: Roxas (he started out as a very cool, different character that I looked forward to seeing progress. At this point however, I do not see him playing any major role in the series from this point on and he seems to just have been an introduction for Ven so that all the players will like Ven from the start, I see Roxas as fairly pointless at this point)
Female
Most: Aqua (I have a whole paragraph on her in the other favorite character topic)
Least: Selphie (I really like most of the girls in the Kingdom Hearts series but Selphie looks stupid, sounds stupid, and seems to be so pointless that I wished they substituted her for a different girl in the Final Fantasy universe)

Disney Most/Least Favorites
Male
Most: Donald Duck (the comical wizard I always found Donald funny from the first scene he was introduced when he opened the door in Disney Castle discovering Mickey's letter. His short temper serves for very interesting arguments with other characters and his voice is classic)
Least: Pinnochio (He constantly got into trouble in KH1 that I never liked him. Not because Parasite Cage was difficult, because I found him quite easy, but at some points I found myself wishing we could just leave Pinnochio there to teach him a lesson)
Female
Most: Ariel (one of the only females in the series who is cool enough to battle it out with the guys, Ariel proved to be on the most helpful partners in KH1 and she was awesome)
Least: Queen of Hearts (I always found her annoying and dreaded when I had to talk to her, I was never found of the Wonderland worlds to start as I didn't like the art direction they went with it, but the Queen of Hearts just naturally angered me knowing that no matter how hard I tried, she was always going to have a hissy fit).

Radar

Bronze Member
Male: Roxas or Ventus. It is hard to tell because I can strongly emphasize with both.

Roxas: 2 summers ago, I stopped talking to just about everybody. I sat atop of my local park overlooking the scenery;wearing a black hoodie and very delusional. I even hallucinated seeing a girl who in real life I paralleled with Xion.

Ventus: previous year. While BBS was released for Japan, I watched all the cutscenes, and imagined me and two of my other friends as Terra and Aqua , and I was Ventus because I was the "little kid." Terra was my best friend Taylor, and Aqua was his g/fl; another best friend of mine. I had a forshadowing (through my obsession with BBS) that the 3 of us would split up. And in the end, the two of them broke up, and I got screwed in my own way. And the three of us fell. I was the one who got really hurt.

Female charecter: Xion

Back when I started college, I met a girl I went to high school with. After 4 months of getting extremely close, she stopped talking to me. I was obsessed, and delusional, so I decided to be Xemnas, and create an imaginary org. with 12 other members, the 14th being the girl I wanted to be re-united with.

-I wanted to free her from her torment. After about 4-5 months, I had to tell 2 of the other members about the project. After their speech, I decided to dump the fantasy, and the girl. She is still Xion, but I know in reality she is not really a video-game character.

These decisions are based on my empathy towards the character/s/.

niop the miop

male-sora awesome protagonist and he a badass
female-aqua she kicks ass and shes good looking

Aexion

Favorite Male Character;
Axel ~ Because he betrays Organization 13 in a good way in order to save Roxas/Xion and for the fact that he has fire attributes and his chakrams are beast.

Favorite Female Character;
Aqua ~ Well for one, she is beautiful. Also I like how she is polite and nice to everyone she meets and will defend her friends no matter what. She is a gifted mage which is awesome xP.

Kara

Favourite Male: Riku. He is the most developed character.
Favourite Female: Namine. She knows a lot and I always liked this kind of character.

Grey

Male
It's a tie for me. Terra and Roxas. I love Terra. He is, in my opinion, the "dark hero" done correctly. He is involved in darkness, but he isn't overboard and he still follows the light. He just deals with his darkness, rather than is consumed by it. (Well, for the most part, he is.)
As for Roxas, I just love that guy. He's got one of the most tragic stories in the Kingdom Hearts series (next to Terra). Most of his life is filled with losing his friends or being let down, and it all comes to a close when he's forced to reunite with Sora and get lost in his heart. I do hope he appears again in a future installment.

Female
Aqua, hands-down. I love Kairi, but she's the only other female in this series I can enjoy. As of right now, Aqua is the best female--she's strong, independent, self-sufficient, and a Keyblade wielder. Her physical design is pretty sweet as well. Kairi has the potential to become like Aqua, but as of right now, it doesn't look like she will, so for now, my favorite KH female is Aqua.

CA59

My favorite female character is Namine because she has original abilities, and doesn't fail unlike some of the other girls. She has a great, fleshed-out personality.

My favorite male character is Sora (more so in KH1 and CoM than KH2) because he has a great personality like Namine, and I also like how he's so defensive, especially when it comes to Namine!

Both of them are major badasses :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back