• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite World in KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhIsMyLife

Hello C: I wanted to ask : What was your favorite world in KH3D?I liked all of them but i didn't like The Grid that much.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance C:

Symphony of Sorcery by far. They captured that movie and what it should be by far! The music was glorious and as it should be for Fantasia, the locations were simply beautiful and fun to get lost in, and I even liked the Reality Shifts and stuff in that world. Plus, the idea of Sora and Riku only talking in cutscenes in that world, and not in battle, was pure genius. After all, there was no talking in the Fantasia films themselves, so...

And I love that even YMX calls it a beautiful world. LOL. Finally defeating Spellican, and hearing Sora and Riku forge Dearly Beloved was also cool. I also loved some of Sora's lines there. "Your majest- I gotta stop that. Mickey..."

Monkey D. Rocky

I have to agree, SOS was definitely the best world in the game. The fighting in that world was awesome and every time you attacked and it made an orchestra noise...omg that was so cool. And the music in that world sounded awesome. I loved how it was constantly changing. Speaking of changes, Sora and Riku's worlds were very different from each other. But, even the placed that they went to were different from the others. Sora goes to the clouds, Riku goes to this autumn forest, Sora goes to a beautiful and stormy garden, Riku goes to this icy artic place, every location was so amazing. An unforgettable world for sure!

Gram

Banned
Awards

Symphony of Sorcery and The Grid.
SoS was just beautiful all the way plus it had a nice nostalgia rush with Chernabog...even tho he was a kinda disappoint compared to kh1. Music was amazing, and the way it changed as you went was gorgeous especially that field of flowers.
The Grid was just cool. The way the keyblades looked in it was awesome, riku on light cycle and dat rinzler fight~

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Toughie. Pranksters Paradise was interesting and fun to explore as Sora, and retreaded some interesting plot points.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards

The World That Never Was, mostly because it was pretty fun to explore and the music was amazing.

LeFreak

I've never really like the grid: it has a dim, depressing feel, in my opinion. I absolutely love Symphony of Sorcery. It just looked so dang good, and the music was splendid. I'm also partial to Traverse Town, what with all of the nostalgia it induces, along with the new twists (although the post-office bit was quite annoying at first).

Light

faster than
Awards

Honestly, the thing that separates me from replaying this game is the worlds. I didn't particularly enjoy any of them. Like, I could play BBS heaps of times over, but I've only played DDD once, and tried a second time, halting half-way through.
I don't know why, but I really am getting that empty feel. Maybe it was because of how hard it was to keep a location secret with Flowmotion being introduced, dunno. Hopefully I can learn to feel them feels for the finale.

If forced to give a particular favourite world, it would probably be the Grid though (I loved Tron: Legacy... and the Reality Shift was amazing) or Symphony of Sorcery.

Dream Eaters

I would say The World That Never Was is my favorite. I don't know why I just like the place.

Last edited:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

The Grid. Space Paranoids was my favorite world in Kingdom Hearts II; the aesthetic is just so cool. And the Grid looks even better. It's also got my favorite Reality Shift (most of them I don't care for).

Though, it felt way too big running through it a second(+) time for the Portals and treasures and stuff. But that's not exclusive to that world.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com

The revamped World That Never Was.
The music was great, the redesign was stunning, and I loved the buildings rising and falling, as well as the galactic aesthetics it had to the outside world. The music was great, and I also loved how it reminded me of the org.XIII. Did I mention the MUSIC WAS GREAT? Lol

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

Symphony of Sorcery... mostly because I <3 Fantasia as a kid and just playing around the area and killing heartless to the music... was awesome and not only that but the keyblade made musical sounds as you hit.... <3!

laddyboy12

Symphony of Sorcery. It was so bright and colorful. The music was amazing and I liked how when you hit enemies it made musical noises so as to not interrupt the music

Sugar-Serpent

My favourite world is also Symphony of Sorcery. Defeating enemies whilst light-hearted music plays in the background makes for an interesting and ironic concept. The Grid was my least favourite because of my own inability to play on it without getting confused, as the areas look very similar to each other.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
symphony of sorcery is not only my favorite world from kh ddd, its my favorite world in the series. it perfectly captured the spirit of fantasia. my one complaint is that that i wished they put in more segments from fantasy. other than that, absolute perfection :)

The Dark Mamba

Awards
I enjoyed all the worlds in DDD, but symphony of sorcery was just too awesome and I also loved the expansions they made to Traverse Town. I was just happy that they were able to make all the worlds in DDD huge

1. Symphony of Sorcery
2. Traverse Town
3. The Grid
4. Country of the Musketeers
5. TWTNW
6. Notre Dame
7. Prankster's Paradise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back