• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think the final boss will either be ansem or the superior. i think that since we get to play as bhk his final battle is with diz.

light abyss

I think it will be a combined form of all the organization members the dead ones brought back by diz/ansem. this will give you the chance to fuse with bhk to make something like twilight form you coul then have riku and king mickey in your party this it probably never going to happen but i thought it was a cool idea.

O

Overdrive Sin

LoyalSubject said:
i think the final boss will either be ansem or the superior. i think that since we get to play as bhk his final battle is with diz.

for the superior, i personally think its ansem, vexan er zexion has made many remarkes about riku's scent being similar to the superior (and ansem does seem like a superior) and riku, that we know of, has been conquered by ansem, so it only makes sense to assume that the riku is has the same scent as ansem, and that ansem is the superior

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I think the final bosses will be Axel then you have to fight riku and then the "superior" ansem/DiZ guy (i'm not saying that they're the same person) but I think when you fight riku, he's gonna die(I'm not saying that I want him to) and when you fight Axel your gonna see a sad past and then he'll die (Wow sadness!)

Midnightdragon

The game might end with a for-fun fight with Riku to decide who's better. As for the life-or-death fight that decides the fate of the universe...I have no idea. Your guess is as good as mine.

Kairi_FanBoy

I beileve the final battle will be with.... dum dum dum....... King Mickey, Riku, Diz then someone brand new like Sora's dad..... now bare with me it will be Sora turns evil and you have to fight the good guy Mickey, mickey kicks your A** then you fight Riku as training and to decide who's better, then it's a harder training fight diz who is a good guy and then you fight the final boss who has not been met untill this moment and I believe is Sora's dad

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
door-to-darkness said:
thats what i said but if u seen the playstationmonthly mag about kh2 there was this guy with weird eyebrows and fat that looked evil and strong and thank u demine i posted a thank u note for u

That was Pete.He is not the Final Boss even thought the game hasen't come out yet,cuz that would be lame!!!Ne way I think it will be DiZ,Axel,or the EM.But really Axel cause his role is very important in KH2

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
The other side said:
Why do you guys think Pete will be a final boss?He is just a fat ass lackey hired by Hades.
actually pete has been seen in more than 1 world he has been seen in agrabah, lion king, underworld, and he probably will be seen in many more worlds(sorta like maleficent)

so it seems there will be three types of bosses in kh2
heartless bosses(like guard armor, stealth sneak, dark-side, etc.)
disney bosses(like ursula, captain hook, oogie boogie, etc.)
org. bosses(like em, zexion, marluxia, etc.)

Chosenoneknuckles

I think it will be the reowned 'Superior' and then something else... I'm betting a hutch that the 13th Order do OPEN kingdom hearts, and that the finale is there, where it all began...

The Deep Dive city could just be an area within kingdom hearts, overrun with darkness?

The final boss i think, is something ancient, possibly of twilight essence

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Can't be sure, but I suppose it is either Diz or BHK. Since they seem to play an important part in the game storyline.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Well, I really don't know how to explain that. But, since BHK is such a mysterious and important character in the game, I really don't expect him to be merely a shell of Sora, and stand by Sora as an ally.

Ansem/Sephy

I'm not sure. In CoM, Vexen said the Superior was Ansem and was not Ansem. Marluxia (Pretty cool dude [till he died]) was afraid of the Superior (ah, other villains afraid of Ansem-- there is hope for this world), which, I believe, is DiZ for a long list of reasons. If they set DiZ up to be so powerful and cool-looking, then he will likely demonstrate his power in KH2, I hope. If they ever (notice: ever) finish with Ansem (Lord forbid), then maybe Riku could be the villain again.

What? He is good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back