• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Villians

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Happyfunshineman

Awards
So most fans agree that with each new KH installment the Disney worlds feel tacked on an the Final Fantasy characters decrease in number. I think we all (at least I very much hope so) want Kingdom Hearts to introduce another council of Disney villains.

Recently, though, while scrolling through lots of threads here I thought 'why does no one talk about Final Fantasy villains? What would it be like for there to be a Final Fantasy council of villains?'

Personally, I feel the reason is that KH villains are pretty much FF villains.

So what's your thoughts?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I hope that nomura adds some new ff characters in kh3 and the games after. However, i feel we should have more ff villains than sephiroth. Ultemacia or caius ballad would be great additions to the kh series. Caius is already the new sephiroth, according to many fans. On a seperate note, i really want nomura to resolve the cloud and spehiroth plot point. That was one of my favorite things in kh2.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It probably doesn't get talking about often because although FF was more integral early on it was never a "center piece" so to speak. They were cameos there to sweeten the experience but their inclusion was always meant to be backgroundish will KH's main plot took center stage with with Disney a few paces behind. I could never quite get into FF so I don't have much of an opinion of it and its villains specifically, but speaking as someone who was introduced to most FF characters via KH...I don't mind them. I liked having them there to interact with and Sephiroth being this big bad...something or other. I don't think I want them to suddenly be so integral and that we get a "league of FF villains" but I wouldn't mind being introduced to more.

Alpha Sonix

I hope that nomura adds some new ff characters in kh3 and the games after. However, i feel we should have more ff villains than sephiroth. Ultemacia or caius ballad would be great additions to the kh series. Caius is already the new sephiroth, according to many fans. On a seperate note, i really want nomura to resolve the cloud and spehiroth plot point. That was one of my favorite things in kh2.

Yeeaahhh... while Caius is cool and all (for me better than Sephiroth in every possible category) we don't really need another Sephiroth in KH. And Ultimecia I can't really see making sense since her powers pretty rely on time and we really do not need a villain doing that. If any villain should have a chance next, I would hope it would be Kefka, after all there are not nearly enough FF6 characters in the series except for Setzer.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If a ff villian is introduced in kh3, maybe that villian could form an alliance with either the seekers of darkness or maleficient.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I dont know many FF villains but i wouldnt mind having one in kh just to see how it goes.
I'd rather disney villains get a more villainous role again but with how laughable Maleficent became after kh2 i'm a bit leery of that route.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I hope they do include another optional Final Fantasy boss that felt as special as Sephiroth in the first game. Especially the fancy entrance he had. I didn't like him appearing a second time in Kingdom Hearts II as well as him having a little unrelevant story; but I guess Square Enix came to this decision because Sephiroth didn't appear in the original Japanese Kingdom Hearts but Final Mix.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
As far as villians go i would like to see Caius as well, he just became such an awesome Villain in 13-2. however FF allies!! I want Rinoa to come in and team up with Leon. Maybe Even Lightning... Love Lightning <3

State

Awards
I'm not having a hard time picturing a FF antagonist, but it'll limit him or herself to the world it resides (could be Kefka trying to take over Radiant Garden), in my opinion.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
And Ultimecia I can't really see making sense since her powers pretty rely on time and we really do not need a villain doing that. If any villain should have a chance next, I would hope it would be Kefka, after all there are not nearly enough FF6 characters in the series except for Setzer.

I really think Cloud of Darkness would just be awesome to fight, but her attire really doesn't fit into the KH-realm lol xP Nonetheless, I'd still love to see her. As for Ultimecia, I think she could work and I think it would be really cool if somehow Leon recognized her. However, I have to strongly agree with Kefka, he is also the next villain I am dying to see because I think he fits really well into the series, he is just plain funny haha xD

yeah after all we have Xehanort to do that.

I would hope if Ultimecia was a boss, she wouldn't utilize time like Xehanort did. I mean, she could have some time gimmick along the lines of Phantom, but in the end, her fighting style is quite different from Xehanort as she always attacks from afar (based off of her Dissidia attacks at least). I think she would be a pretty good fit, not the best, but definitely not the worst.

If a ff villian is introduced in kh3, maybe that villian could form an alliance with either the seekers of darkness or maleficient.

I was thinking along the lines of that, but I have to say I kind of like the Disney villains being story related and the FF villains just making cameos. They make absolutely great secret bosses if I say so myself :)

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
If and I'm not saying they should but if then Caius all the way. His evil plans with time travel make him perfect to fit in with Xehanort.

State

Awards
Vəntus;5952345 said:
I would love for Ultimecia to appear. Basically that's it regarding villains for me.

Ultimecia could work as a sort of optional boss like Sephiroth. The plot would be something like Xehanort messing with time attracted her attention to find where the mess in time is happening, when she enters that time, SDG are walking around, they see her and get in their battle stances.

kupo1121

Awards
Ultimecia could work as a sort of optional boss like Sephiroth. The plot would be something like Xehanort messing with time attracted her attention to find where the mess in time is happening, when she enters that time, SDG are walking around, they see her and get in their battle stances.

It could work, but I'd prefer her to not be at all related to the story, kind of how like Sephiroth is just there for some unexplained reason for the most part outside of his relation to Cloud, he isn't related to the main storyline. I think it could work for her, I see her standing in front of Hollow Bastion and it looks epic lol

State

Awards
It could work, but I'd prefer her to not be at all related to the story, kind of how like Sephiroth is just there for some unexplained reason for the most part outside of his relation to Cloud, he isn't related to the main storyline. I think it could work for her, I see her standing in front of Hollow Bastion and it looks epic lol

Yeah, he's just there for Cloud, and Ultimecia could just be there for Squall. It could also be some random encounter. Before the endgame boss, Sora can go to Radiant Garden, townsfolk are talking about a mysterious signing near the old castle, he goes there and sees a woman just staring at the castle, she flashsteps behinds him, taunts him and he gets his weapon out.

kupo1121

Awards
I would love if they somehow compared her to Maleficent from behind, she does have the whole long coat and horns on her head thing going on xP I can imagine it going down just like you said it. They run up there and Donald or Goofy are like "Maleficent?!?" and then Ultimecia just teleports behind them and freezes them in time so that it ends up being just Sora against her like the Sephy battles have been :)

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'm for the inclusion of some more FF villains,or FF characters in general, but I'm against a whole council. I'd prefer them to be part of the council of villains that mainly consists of Disney Villains. Though they'd probably be better suited to be secret bosses with subplots similar to the one Sephiroth has with Cloud.

I really like the idea that Kupo1121 and Seraph have for Ultimecia. It sounds quite fun and interesting.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I still have yet to beat any other game than FF7 and XIII, so I dont really know much, but I do think Ultimecia, Caius, and Kefka would be great optional bosses in terms of characters.

I would love if they somehow compared her to Maleficent from behind, she does have the whole long coat and horns on her head thing going on xP I can imagine it going down just like you said it. They run up there and Donald or Goofy are like "Maleficent?!?" and then Ultimecia just teleports behind them and freezes them in time so that it ends up being just Sora against her like the Sephy battles have been :)

This. In fact, I wonder if Maleficent didnt inspire Ultimecia's design, considering she's about 40 years older.

kupo1121

Awards
This. In fact, I wonder if Maleficent didnt inspire Ultimecia's design, considering she's about 40 years older.

It's possible, but horn on a person head have always been a sign of evil since the days the modern devil was thought up and long robes...well, we know they look awesome so I never thought it was something really special, but maybe that's just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back