• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix II and Re:Chain of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

siegleeagle

What is unlocked by beating chain of memories first in kingdom hearts II final mix? I have seen so many articles mention that if you beat Re:Chain of Memories first in this set that there are some things unlocked in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I've heard that you unlock Organization XIII battles. Examples include "A portal opens up in Beast's Castle where you can fight Marluxia, and another portal opens up in the Olympus Coliseum where you can fight Zexion." I don't have Final Mix, but I do know that the portals appear in Final Mix.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
I've heard that you unlock Organization XIII battles. Examples include "A portal opens up in Beast's Castle where you can fight Marluxia, and another portal opens up in the Olympus Coliseum where you can fight Zexion." I don't have Final Mix, but I do know that the portals appear in Final Mix.
Yeah these are called the Absent Sillouetes. They also include Lexeas, Larxene, and I think Axel (aka everbody you beat in CoM). However, you just have to beat Xemnas in the KH2 game to battle them, completing Re:CoM has nothing to do with this. All that is unlocked by completing chain of memories is like anagram said is theatre mode in both games.

Gram

Banned
Awards
the absent silloutes are there whether you beat Re:CoM or not.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
actually, the Absent Sillhouettes unlock in disney worlds. The DATA BATTLES unlock after defeating an organization member and going through the Cavern of Remembrance.

Slanzr5000

Since this is a thread talking about KHII and RE:COM i just started playing the KH series and i was wondering which one i should start playing first after i finish KHI

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Since this is a thread talking about KHII and RE:COM i just started playing the KH series and i was wondering which one i should start playing first after i finish KHI

Do Re:Com then KH2. That is the order of the story.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
The Absent Silhouettes are phantom versions of the five Org members that you beat in CoM. They appear in various worlds in KHII(IV Agrabah, V Twilight Town, VI The Underworld, XI Beast's Castle, and XII Port Royal) and appear in visit two, visit two, visit one, visit one, and visit two, respectively, the first being accessable after you beat Demyx in the Underworld. Whether or not you beat Re:CoM and/or Xemnas does not affect being able to fight them, and they are not just in Disney Worlds (Lexaeus)

PowerIsNothing

The Absent Silhouettes are phantom versions of the five Org members that you beat in CoM. They appear in various worlds in KHII(IV Agrabah, V Twilight Town, VI The Underworld, XI Beast's Castle, and XII Port Royal) and appear in visit two, visit two, visit one, visit one, and visit two, respectively, the first being accessable after you beat Demyx in the Underworld. Whether or not you beat Re:CoM and/or Xemnas does not affect being able to fight them, and they are not just in Disney Worlds (Lexaeus)

What is their difficulty like compared to Sephiroth?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
After you beat Space Paranoids for the first time, when you get back out to the first part of the Castle in HB, a hole opens in one of the walls, thus allowing you access to the Cavern of Remembrance. You must go through various battle with powered up Heartless and make your way to the Transport To Remembrance, which bears a resemblance to CO, and fight your way through three waves of really powered up Nobodies, until you can get to the Garden of Assemblage, where you can fight data versions of the Org members who you've already beaten, and if you haven't beat final Xemnas yet, you can't fight any of the members that you fight in TWTNW. Similarly, you can only fight the data version of the Absent Silhouettes that you've already beaten. Also, if you somehow get to the Garden right as you unlock the Cavern, only Axel is fightable, since you havent beaten any of the other members yet, unless you beat some AS's

What is their difficulty like compared to Sephiroth?

Some are easier, like Lexaeus, Saix, Luxord, and Marluxia, but most are just as hard or harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back