• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finally

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxasventus

I just finished bbs for the second time because the first time I was on normal and I didn't get the secret ending so I had to beat it on proud to get it. Now I'm sick of the worlds and story right now, is this the same for anyone else?

αsiя

space coke
I was sick with the worlds once I played my second character.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
αsiя;5326272 said:
I was sick with the worlds once I played my second character.

agreed, once i used my third(aqua) i got so annoyed i stoped playing for a few days.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I was bored with the worlds (not the story) once I got to the third scenario, which happened to be Aqua's. I mean, just retreading the same places for a third time got to be pretty tiring. It didn't help that I found her scenario to be the least interesting of the three.

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i actually never did. i can still go to all the worlds and love them every time.

Ralz

Well, I've played through all three files two times. (Both coming to the conclusion, oh right, you need 100% Trinity Archives to get Blank Points.) So, I'm playing all three, AGAIN, to get BP the hard way, 'cause I can.

Even though the three characters visit three different locations on each world, its still enough to induce small periods of insanity. It doesn't help that once again, I am without my powerful commands and other things. And having to complete the game 100%, doing the command boards AGAIN is pushing me away.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i wasnt sick of it, the only thing i wish didnt exist was disney town and its mini-games from HELL! (looking at you ice creambeat!)

Wahm-bulence

I was bored with the worlds (not the story) once I got to the third scenario, which happened to be Aqua's. I mean, just retreading the same places for a third time got to be pretty tiring. It didn't help that I found her scenario to be the least interesting of the three.
Very much agreed. I admire the way they tried to change things up so ithe world's are not so repetative (eg. Tiny Ventus for Cinderella's world) but it's still got boring. At least Agrabah and Wonderland weren't in this game, I don't think I could handle those worlds 3 more times -.-

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I just finished bbs for the second time because the first time I was on normal and I didn't get the secret ending so I had to beat it on proud to get it. Now I'm sick of the worlds and story right now, is this the same for anyone else?

I played it on standard, Proud, and I'm currently on critical. Yeah, its starting to get boring to me which is a shame.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
same here brother (the username), I'm on my second playthrough and the only thing I'm sick of is the analog stick on my PSP, it's a bit broken

I'm with you there pal, my psp-analog stick is also freaking out and sometimes going in one direction by itself...very annoying if you play BBS or Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

Absent axel

My annoying analog stick didnt let me enjoy petes rec room, in fact it was hell getting through pinball with the characters going backwards and out of it, but still the worlds have not bored me one bit. They are still fun. :D

Pratiko

Awards
same here brother (the username), I'm on my second playthrough and the only thing I'm sick of is the analog stick on my PSP, it's a bit broken
aw gawd, this happened to me, too. Playing Terra's and Ventus' minigames with a broken analog stick is the worst thing in KH history ever.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I was frustrated with the whole game before I reached Radiant Garden with Terra.
Terra's scenario was my favorite scenario because it felt like it had the most plot in it, ironically.
It only got worse from there :C

CreativeGenius13

I only got bored of them when I got to "I can't beat this boss. MUST GRIND!" and now I'm getting them to level 99 And I can tell you exactly how many attacks it will take to distroy a room of Unversed. I know all their attacks. It's annoying.

Stars

リク
It is also the second times i beat the game, first in JAP ver, now in ENG ver, i getting annoyed with the worlds' stories , but after Neverland, the game was getting interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back