• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Day of School

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DropDistance

So, today was my first day back at school. Feels great coming back as an upperclassman/Junior and seeing everyone again. me and my friend were in the wrong science class for like 10 minutes because we read our schedules wrong haha. Anyone else have their first day back? How was it? How do you feel about the first day of school? Happy? Mad?

Love Machine

strut strut strut
This was my first full day back, and my friends are all arseholes. Great to be back.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
School starts right after labor day for me.

Shawty

Awards
I also had my first day today. It wasn't really special since this week is only introduction, so we didn't really do anything besides getting explained what to expect this year and how everything works around there. I also got my schedule today, which I'm verrrry happy with, and I got to meet my new classmates. Turns out I'm the oldest and I share a class with 15 year olds. Ehh, yeah.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
My first year of not having to go back for any education whatsoever.

Going to feel weird not having to wake up for a lecture or something.

Also going to take me awhile to not work to an academic year.

Oran

Awards
Ow god please dont remind of school I dont want to go back to the old worn out rutine of being told what to do and being judged by it.
Having to deal with annoying classmates and having my mother nage me about my grades and when my next test is and why im playing games instead of studying and hehehe

Ok im over exaggerating it a bit but still I still have two weeks of summer vacation and I want to make the most of it...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I start on the 6th of September, but I'll probably be moving back in on the 27th of this month. IDK, kinda excited to go back. College attendance has been very sporadic for me. Full year here, half a year there, work sometimes, or bum it out, etc... I'm supposed to be in my final year, but yeah.lol That's not going to happen. Fck it, I'm still getting that bachelors eventually, but I hope not to end up like one of those 5th or 6th year seniors, that's just ridiculous for a number of reasons.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
freshmen year starts the 27th, got three book reports due then and a poster due on the 24th

havent done the poster/third book

Nov

Awards
I started yesterday. I actually feel quite indifferent about it. My summer vacation was pretty boring so I don't really mind that it ended.

So far it seems that all the jerks dropped out and the main project for this semester seems interesting so in that sense it feels good to be back. My schedule sucks though: long days and too many free periods.

Awards
so technically i started back wednesday but i felt this was an important story

so i had my class (actually i was sitting in the wrong class because the school keeps swapping classrooms without letting me know, but i ended up finding my teacher after said class got out and i've had her before so it's all good plus i learned some stuff about taxes today) and then i went to go eat with some bros & hoes. i chill for a while and we all shoot the shit, i crack a couple of hilarious jokes and eventually everyone goes outside to smoke. i don't smoke and im tired so i'm like alright peace guys and on my way back to my car i have to stop to cross the street while the light is green. while i'm standing here, i start to overhear a group of like 4-5 guys talking about chain of memories is for blah blah, and 2 is for blah blah, and decoded is for blah blah blah. i dunno, really nerdy shit like who plays kingdom hearts? but anyway, at least half of them looked like they were 30 and they're standing around on a college campus talking about kingdom hearts. then i faced a delimma: do i tell them that i am an ex[super]mod on the largest kingdom hearts website/forum on the planet? and that i modded it for 7 years? i mean i bet you if i told these guys my username they'd flip out, like they just met brad pitt or something. however, in talking to these guys i immediately look like a FREAK and talk to these kids that probably haven't showed in two days and drink hitler did nothing wrong 24/7. I think I made the right choice though- I totally just kept walking and talked to myself in my head about how lame kingdom hearts is lmao

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Nice story. I doubt they would have believed you, but the fame and recognition would have been sweet if they did know of you modding this forum.

Awards
*Started school the week before last week at a new boarding school where I have to stay in the dorm 2-3 hours away from home and I haven't been back home since*

Ah, yes, first day of school today, huh~

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I don't even know who Sexual White Chocolate *is* because people like changing their usernames. Lol.

I don't start 'till Monday. I did summer school all summer so I've only had two weeks of summer...haha.
Kind of nervous. I'm having to teach myself all this content this week before my classes start on Monday (just changed my major to chemical engineering). It'll be okay though...I hope.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't start until September 5th.
Because it's my Senior year, I'm actually pretty excited.
C:

Awards
I don't even know who Sexual White Chocolate *is* because people like changing their usernames. Lol.

I don't start 'till Monday. I did summer school all summer so I've only had two weeks of summer...haha.
Kind of nervous. I'm having to teach myself all this content this week before my classes start on Monday (just changed my major to chemical engineering). It'll be okay though...I hope.
Dude I've had this name for at least two years, and have only recently not been mod color. Suck my fat dick.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I start on September 24. That being said I already took my summer courses and I did not make a single friend (aside from the football team). I'm pretty sure it'll be like that since its just a community college I'm staying at until December so I really don't feel the need to extend my hand towards strangers I'm gonna forget in like 5 months.

Awards
Yeah community college is a bit different. You'll still make acquaintances though, I'm sure. Summer classes are less friendly since it's a shorter span of time and people just want to get their work done. Fall/Spring education is a bit more paced.

assuming you have one

...i'm sorry i just had to
i gave yo mama dat girth control

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I start tomorrow. A lot of my friends are excited fir senior year but to me it's like leaving the safety of childhood because after this year I'll be going to college and being independent and blah blah blah.

At least seniors get to skip the lunch line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back