• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Pokemon Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
i went and watched my old video <that right none of these fartsy dvds...I had the video> ASH'S VOICE... i never remembered it being well that HIGH pitched.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
This was my favorite movie when this came out. I remember getting that promo Mewtwo card. I came back like three times to see it. I still have this DVD. I think 2000 or Heroes was just a bit better. This IS the original so it still makes it fucking awesome. But now the anime's sucking ass cuz of the new voice actors. Veronic Taylor's the shit as Ash.
Also it's called Pokemon: The First Movie

Shinra

Banned
Awards
My favorite is pokemon: Lucario and the mystery of mew. but i also liked the first too, That was the reason I wanted to capture mewtwo in Fire-red

Apollo

Silver Member
I got it for one of my birthdays. I got like some promo Mewtwo card with it, and I thought it was the best card ever. I think it's the best Pokemon movie by far.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
lol, me and my nerd friends all saw this in theaters...it was the greatest...lol

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I know someone who paid $100 for the Ancient Mew card. The one with the fossilized mew picture from Pokemon 2000.

Waste of money. You got it free when you went to it. Hmm, I"ve got an extra, maybe..hehe
^I know right? Good times.

Also say hello to Acreus (pronounced Ar-see-us. Yes the 'c' is soft)
Movie_12_Arceus_Choukoku_Jikuu_e_Oha_Suta_poster.jpg

Awesome.
Can this be the place to talk about the movie discussions? Like change the thread to movie discussion or something. (Pokemon Movie Discussion)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back