• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Friendly Reminder: Aug. 30 Guide Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Cool sauce
I might buy it f I have time

Awards
So this only ships for pre-orders, it's not in stores tomorrow, right? Or is it?

Either way, this means we'll get a glimpse of most of the English additions (as far as bosses, weapons, and abilities go) a week ahead of time. I hope someone will be uploading images within the next 24 hours or at least spills the beans.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
ATTENTION EDIT: I've called multiple GameStops within my area, and here's what I've found out: the guide SHIPS tomorrow, but will not be available for pick-up until about the same day as the game is released anyways. No one actually seemed 100% sure, so if you're near a GameStop, go ahead and check tomorrow anyways, but it seems like AVAILABILITY for the guide will not be until September 7, the street release date of the actual game (note that this is all for the US version of the game.)

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
So this only ships for pre-orders, it's not in stores tomorrow, right? Or is it?

Either way, this means we'll get a glimpse of most of the English additions (as far as bosses, weapons, and abilities go) a week ahead of time. I hope someone will be uploading images within the next 24 hours or at least spills the beans.
i already spoiled bbs

i wont spoil the additions
thats fo sho

Awards
I don't care about "spoiling" myself for the additions. I spoiled the game, this is hardly anything.
I might not watch videos of the additions, but I very much want to read about them.

I've called multiple GameStops within my area, and here's what I've found out: the guide SHIPS tomorrow, but will not be available for pick-up until about the same day as the game is released anyways.

So by "ships," you mean sent to the homes of those who preordered it? Like, people will have copies a week before launch?

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't care about "spoiling" myself for the additions. I spoiled the game, this is hardly anything.
I might not watch videos of the additions, but I very much want to read about them.

So by "ships," you mean sent to the homes of those who preordered it? Like, people will have copies a week before launch?

I'm still a bit confused on the whole situation. I'm pretty sure even they don't know (surprisingly, employees aren't told anything. They didn't even know the PSP Slim had been shipped until someone came in and asked about it, so...)

The only thing I can say and advise right now is to simply go in tomorrow and ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back