• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Friendly Reminder: Aug. 30 Guide Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
OK, so I went and asked today, and no, it isn't street released yet. Here's the deal: they are being SHIPPED today. They will arrive at GameStop's TOMORROW. At least here, anyways. Even if your local GameStop gets them today, they won't be publically released until tomorrow. What's going on is that GameStop's shipping plant is in Texas, so it takes about a day for their shipments to arrive wherever.

Long story short, THE BIRTH BY SLEEP STRATEGY GUIDE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP TOMORROW, AUGUST 31ST. But don't take that as black-and-white fact, your local GameStop (or whichever medium you pre-ordered it from) may be different, so call or go in and ask.

To also clarify, THIS RELEASE DATE IS NOT ONLY FOR PRE-ORDERS. Since they will arrive in stores by tomorrow, I'm assuming that also means they will be on-shelf as well. So don't worry too much if you didn't pre-order it, but if you didn't and still want the guide, I would hurry in!

FinalKingdmBlade

i was gonna get the guide, but then i ran out of money lol so i'll just use internet guides until i can get it again, unless i plan on getting that and some blank CDs over Valkyria Chronicles 2 with my fitty dolla best buy card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back