• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Role for HPO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
i could honestly careless but if they show up it might just put a faint smile on my face. thats all.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I wouldn't mind seeing HPO again, but I wouldn't like it if they were just put in for fanservice (knowing KH...). If they have an actual purpose in the future, I would like to see them. They were pretty cool. But the series has enough useless characters as it is, so they need to have a purpose.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
=\
I don't know...
I'd like to see them, but not for fan service.
Maybe if they can be incorporated into Twilight Town's plot, if Twilight Town is in KH3.

WaveK89

The whole idea of meddling would probably be set in place for them to leave the town. I only see them being used if Twilight Town is visited again.

αsiя

space coke
If we go back to Twilight Town (which I hope not) then yea I can see them being there. I guess they'll have minor roles and will just be there to be the ones to say "hi sora, you're back" and tell you what's going on in Twilight Town.

LeeLu

I would like to see them again. They are characters original to the series so it'd be nice to see them again in an expanded role. Pence still has Diz's computer to play with so they may pop up again and be useful

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Future Role? What role did they even have in KH2? They were just there.

I didn't like the Roxas prologue of KH2 at all actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back