• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Role for HPO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Well, I mean, they only helped the group get into The World that Never Was. It's a good thing Pence knew how to use a computer since we saw how obviously retarded Sora is with one. I don't know, I guess Goofy could have figured it out. Hell they were there might as well have them do something.

Apollo

Silver Member
Since they are now friends with Sora, I could see them showing up in KH3. I'm guessing they would have an even smaller role in KH3 than in KH2.

Allister Rose

French Lover
princess of heart are the key to opening kingdom hearts door. some say the POH are not needed due to the X-Blade but i honestly think that might have been a misunderstanding within fans. Nothing in the game hinted that it was an alternative

Kitty Cat

Well, as long as there is a good reason to go to Twilight Town, I think it would be cool for them to make a small cameo

Radon

mofo
Like others have said, only if Twilight Town is revisited. I could see them playing a role in awakening Roxas' memory and ending his hurting. The 'My summer vacation' quote from coded makes me think this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back