• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Games you would like to see on the PSP 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlix

Well there has been a lot of rumors about the PSP 2 latelly and I belive that they will soon confirm that it is in development soo I was wondering since it will probalby have very powerfull graphics and all what games would you like to see made for the PSP 2?

I would like a new KH and FF but what I would really want is a Infamous and a Devil May Cry game for the system. They would be totally awsome and would really help the system sell alot more so I can totally see those happening for the PSP 2 one day.

O

Oberon

some kingdom hearts of course, persona titles, ys seven because thanks to mark i think i'm addicted to it (ost, not the game, which i need to buy still ugh) and some megaman would be cool.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I want to see what SE can do. That isn't fucking Final Fantasy of course. Some new Megaman, some metal gear solid games. Persona I guess.

Erlix

I want to see what SE can do. That isn't fucking Final Fantasy of course. Some new Megaman, some metal gear solid games. Persona I guess.

Yeah some new SE games would be preatty awsome and mgs and persona would be amazing! I think CoD tittles would do good to. I would really like some Assassins Creed and Resident Evil love too plus if the game has good internet they could even make mmos for it!

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
some kingdom hearts of course, persona titles, ys seven because thanks to mark i think i'm addicted to it (ost, not the game, which i need to buy still ugh) and some megaman would be cool.

Listen to the Felghana and I&II Chronicles OSTs, you won't be disappointed.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I want those damn Bleach : Heat games to actually come here on the PSP 2, KH, Persona, MGS, Megaman, Blazblue, FF, etc.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Yeah, Heat the Soul coming here would actually be a nice touch. I've got the demo for 5, it's really not that bad.
Maybe some moar FF ports.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
More of the stuff that they are putting on the crappy DS (No offense) like Street Fighter and Call of Duty, I hate MW2 but if they are putting it on the DS they should put it on the PSP, and more Console ports.

Plus I kind of think that the reason you arent seeing that many PSP games is cause they are probably working on PSP2 games or something.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Some original/non-port SE games and Bioware stuff and Insomniac stuff(non R&C related)

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
nothing special really, KH, R&C, J&D, new rpg games
I'm more intressed in how powerful it will be and if it will be more comfortable in you're hands and if there will be any new buttoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back