• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Girl Troubles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I have some girl troubles, first to start off my girlfriend of three months and i have been happy and nothing seemed to go wrong, but just last week i find myself getting slightly turned on by another girl. Don't get me wrong my current gf is amazing and is the best thing to happen to me, but yet i find out that she has been cheating on me for a couple of weeks. this pisses me off, i thought we were going good, and yet she does this behind my back. and to make matters worse this new girl is probably going to ask me out. and she is not bad looking but i am with my gf at the moment, so what should i do take what the new girl is going to offer, or should i stay loyal to my current gf???

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
If your girlfriend cheated on you once, she'll probably do it again.

I'd go with the new girl. But if you really think that this girlfriend is the best thing to happen to you, give it another shot.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
i find out that she has been cheating on me for a couple of weeks.
should i do take what the new girl is going to offer, or should i stay loyal to my current gf???
Do you really need to ask? It should be obvious unless your feeling for this girl is so strong that her cheating on you (which means you weren't giving her enough so she went elsewhere) doesn't mean nothing. Dude just cut your loses and see what you can start gaining.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
What they said pretty much. You feel violated that your current girlfriend cheated on you, no? Break it off, take a chance with this new girl on the scene. Simple as that, really

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Stab her back. Then you're even. Why not? She is cheating on you, right?

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
You either must be too nice of a guy. Or fucking stupid. She cheated on you. Why even stay together? She'll probably cheat on you again in the future. It's best to just leave her and go with the other girl. You're turned on by the other girl. She seems to like you as well if shes going to ask you out. Go with the new girl and forget all about your current one that cheated on you.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I want to give on my current one right now, but there is something inside of me that wants to keep a hold on to her. But yet i don't want to go though this all over again, i do belive that she can change...and yet i am questioning her...Dammit..i don't know what to do...:angry:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Dude it is obvious what you have to do. If you cannot go without trusting your gf now then it is best for you to just move on. You will always have that thought that she cheated on your once why not do it again. Also you only been together for 3 months. So unless you created an amazing relationship (which apparently doesn't sound like it) you should move on. My gf and I have complete trust in each other hence the reason why I can go without having to worry about if she is kissing some other guy or something worse. If you don't have that with your current gf then move onto a new relationship.

xXShinoXx

I want to give on my current one right now, but there is something inside of me that wants to keep a hold on to her. But yet i don't want to go though this all over again, i do belive that she can change...and yet i am questioning her...Dammit..i don't know what to do...:angry:

i think you should follow what is most strong in your heart, i don't know if that sounds stupid to you, but i am with you on this one, that everyone can change. Sometimes people don't choose to change but im sure if u speak with her and tell her exactly how you feel in a calm manner i might add. I believe she will consider what you express and if not then maybe this relationship is just not meant to be, although don't give up just yet....you wanting to hold onto her might be a good idea, but sometimes thats out of fear of losing..im not assuming but sometimes that is the case...

PS: im not sure how long this post has been up forgot to look but, hopefully my advice makes it too ya in time yeah ^^
i wish u the best, and i hope things work out for u

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Dude also stop changing your damn colors. It gets annoying and every single one you use is hard to read for people who use Blaq 2.0.

two wrongs do not make a right
you double posted so what does that say?

Anyway unless you planning on marring this girl after 3 month relationship then stay with her. If not then you won't be devastated to go with another girl.

Aeladya

I know it's hard, but if she cheated on you once before, chances are she'll cheat again. You need to break it off. She obviously doesn't care enough about you or she wouldn't have cheated in the first place. Don't hang on to a dead relationship. Tell her that she doesn't know what she's missing by cheating on you and move on. My cousin hung on to her boyfriend for months after he continued to cheat on her, we all told her to dump him, not only because he cheated on her, but he was a racist pig. She still loves him, but she's in a better relationship (and pregnant), even though we aren't talking, I know she's better off without her ex, and you will be too.

xXShinoXx

Dude also stop changing your damn colors. It gets annoying and every single one you use is hard to read for people who use Blaq 2.0.

you double posted so what does that say?

Anyway unless you planning on marring this girl after 3 month relationship then stay with her. If not then you won't be devastated to go with another girl.

i was not of wrong heart when i double posted i will admit i made a mistake there so what.
and my statement still stands and is of a known fact that, just because this girl is indeed doing this aka hurting him, does not mean hurting her back will solve anything. If you do not agree with that then so let it be, but i have a right to what i feel.

And i quote my double posting has nothing to do with what i mentioned.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
2 wrongs can make a right you just haven't gotten into a situation that yourstatment fails. Since he seems to like her still this isn't the situation that 2 wrongs could make a right.

xXShinoXx

2 wrongs can make a right you just haven't gotten into a situation that yourstatment fails. Since he seems to like her still this isn't the situation that 2 wrongs could make a right.

i m not trying to prove i am right i am just trying to help someone out in the best way i know how, my own way, im not saying that you are wrong, but it is still your opinion of the matter, alright .

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I understand what all of you are trying to say, but in order for me to totally to understasnd why she did this, i am going have to talk to her, and find out why she did what she did...Thank you all for all of your support.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I recommend talking to her if you feel like you really don't want to break up with her. Try to find out why she cheated on you.

But if isn't a totally kickass reason, I personally would dump her ass on the spot. Your call though.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Dump the girl who cheated on you and go with the girl who interests you. =]
It's fair isn't it? But just hope the new girl is not like your current girlfriend that is, you know with the cheating part and all.

SuperSephiroth15

Honestly....if I found out my girlfriend cheated on me, she'd be dumped on the spot. Don't give her the chance to do it again....

There's an old saying.....Fool me once, shame on you....Fool me twice, shame on me....

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Just found out that she wont do it ever again, and you know what i believe her...so i will trust her this time around,but for now on i will be over protective, but not controlling...^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back