• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Level up Final Form, as simple as that. :3

Welcome to KHI, btw.

Cicero

Visionary
Yes, you need to get Final Form first. Go to The World That Never Was and battle nobodies while using drive forms untill one time you suddenly become Final Form.

Train Final Form to lvl. 3, and you'll have the ability Glide.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
That might take a while to get Final form. I'm only on Xaldin and Grim Reaper.

Actually, this may be a glitch in my game or something, but I recieved Final Form while in Timeless River. I was leveling up Wizard Form (the last one besides Final that I hadn't gotten yet) and when I went to put Wizard on, I morphed into Final instead.

So, either that was just a glitch of my game, or you don't have to be in TWTNW.

C

Colours

Actually, this may be a glitch in my game or something, but I recieved Final Form while in Timeless River. I was leveling up Wizard Form (the last one besides Final that I hadn't gotten yet) and when I went to put Wizard on, I morphed into Final instead.

So, either that was just a glitch of my game, or you don't have to be in TWTNW.

Actually, FF is random at certain places.<3333

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
I hear that the best/easiest way to get FF is to head to Olympus Coliseum and enter the Cerberus Cup. Play it over and over until you see Final Form appear in the drive menu.

I haven't tried this myself, but if it works... you're welcome. ^_^

C

Colours

I hear that the best/easiest way to get FF is to head to Olympus Coliseum and enter the Cerberus Cup. Play it over and over until you see Final Form appear in the drive menu.

I haven't tried this myself, but if it works... you're welcome. ^_^

That is the same thing I heard.
But it sounds like you may have to keep trying over and over again.(Quite ammusing)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You don't have to get Final Form in TWTNW.
It just usually ends up like that.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
You don't have to get Final Form in TWTNW.
It just usually ends up like that.

Yes, but someone was saying earlier that you had to get it in TWTNW, and only TWTNW, so I was saying that they were wrong because I didn't get Final Form in TWTNW. So either they were right, and my game was glitched, or they were wrong.

Raiko

Come break me down
Yes, but someone was saying earlier that you had to get it in TWTNW, and only TWTNW, so I was saying that they were wrong because I didn't get Final Form in TWTNW. So either they were right, and my game was glitched, or they were wrong.

you can get Final form anywhere you want as long as you've seen the Roxas vs Sora cutscene. i dont think you'll be able to get it BEFORE that certain scene. If you've seen that scene (they've turned it into a fight in FM+) you could go to the cerberus tounament just liek what the others said...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back