• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gone.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
The Bad News:
Yeah, I'm leaving KHI.
I wanna make the best of my last term of year 7. So I'm gonna study hard and not get distracted by this site. Which is kind of why I haven't been on so much lately

Paoupu, make sure the fanclubs, games and Blood of Darkness don't die :p I'm gonna miss you, mate!

Reneeski, make sure you keep the HSM hate strong!

To all my other friends: It's not that I'm trying to reject you, it's just I'm not good at saying this kinda stuff! lol

The Good News:
I MAY return in a couple of months. See how life goes.
But for now, the Wolf must have her rest.

Farewell!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yes, it is.

Yeah.. but then there is me, who was literally gone for six months.. never said goodbye (sorry about never making a thread)..

Anyways, it sucks that someone else has to go, but doing better in school is more important than any forum or game, no matter how pwnsome it is, so see you around.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
The Bad News:
Yeah, I'm leaving KHI.
I wanna make the best of my last term of year 7. So I'm gonna study hard and not get distracted by this site. Which is kind of why I haven't been on so much lately

Paoupu, make sure the fanclubs, games and Blood of Darkness don't die :p I'm gonna miss you, mate!

To all my other friends: It's not that I'm trying to reject you, it's just I'm not good at saying this kinda stuff! lol

The Good News:

Farewell!

Aren't you a part of another forum? I could just seeya there :p and surez about the rp and fanclubs =D

and yeah, this site is very distracting sometimes lol
seeyaz Wolfie and good luck on you schoolwork :)

Raiko

Come break me down
The Bad News:
Yeah, I'm leaving KHI.

The Good News:

Farewell!

REJECTED REALLY BADLY LOL

damn im late...
WTF?
eh thats alright. same thing might happen to me coz i might be doing my GCSEs early in year nine and SATs in year 8 (yes possibly next year) (stupid excelerated group). but why short notice? i didnt even get a PM before you left.
oh well. come back SOON and good luck.

Back