• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goofys son and Petes son

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you like Goofys son and petes son in kingdom hearts?

• Oh hell yes that would be awesome :D

Votes: 58 50.0%
  • Are you dumb in the brain that would be a shame to the kingdom hearts series

Votes: 11 9.5%
  • Well it doesn't matter aslong as they don't all of a sudden get super powers

Votes: 43 37.1%
  • Goofy and Pete have sons ?_?

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Max and PJ would be nice for future Kingdom Hearts games especially since I'm a fan of Goof Troop.

Criss and Riku

PJ and Max would be fawsome! I liked Goof Troop OH!and that dude from the Goofy Movie the one that likes Cheese a lot?
whats his name??? any way those 2 for sure the one whos name i forget maybe

Sha19

Awards
PJ and Max would be fawsome! I liked Goof Troop OH!and that dude from the Goofy Movie the one that likes Cheese a lot?
whats his name??? any way those 2 for sure the one whos name i forget maybe

The guy that like cheese alot, his name is Bobby.
From the movies. I would like to see both of them in kh3 PJ and Max.:57:

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I think that would actually be a good idea, Max and PJ are much different than their fathers. For one Max is smarter, afraid he might be an idiot like his dad, and at some points immature. PJ is an innocent bystander in his dad's wrath, always following orders because he's afraid. I think he's like abused or something

A

Azrael

Bob I can see being some sort of mentor for Sora in those skateboarding mini-games in the Radiant Garden or in Twilight Town. lol.

iLexi-chan

Lol..

Max would be great!
Bobby! I would so totally see him having the power of cheese in a can!xDDDDD

Bakerboy

Bob I can see being some sort of mentor for Sora in those skateboarding mini-games in the Radiant Garden or in Twilight Town. lol.

And how I pray those mini-games don't return. Otherwise, I actually like your idea.

The third option really said it all for me - sure, bring 'em in to the game, just don't make them have some super powers or crap - if I have to watch Max fight, or, God forbid, PJ fight, I will piss my pants in the bad way. Especially if, like some have mentioned, PJ is on the Heartless side, ugh.

Now if the two run a shop or something, make a cameo appearance with no signifigance to the story, I'd be thrilled to see them.

I also agree with Lexi-chan :p

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I think that Max may have a small part as a shopkeeper or something. I don't see PJ being in the game at all

Allister Rose

French Lover
ehh....to be honest, kingdom hearts is showing more of a classic version (though they did add chicken little as a summon...hmmm....maybe) and the whole pete and goofy sons was introduced in the 90's.

Also it contradicts the storyline, pete and goofy are friends along with there sons, so in kingdom hearts, it wouldnt fit in somehow.

Allister Rose

French Lover
it would bring in some nice disney related conflict to KH

i like the idea a lot

if you say so, i guess pete's son would be evil.

and goofy's son a knight in training?

ehh....kingdom heart hasnt exactly screamed family.

anima66

heres how i would want it

ahem

end of kh3 start of kh4 .

soras kid goes on a journey with goofy kids and petes kid dun dun DUN.

sassysis10

Heck if they bring PJ and Max in they should bring in that one guy from the Goofy moive that liked chedder XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back