• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gorillaz..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Yep. They were one of my more favorite bands (not the most favorite at any given time though). My favorite song by them was definitely Clint Eastwood. Also, DARE was more likable by me than Feel Good Inc and I don't know why, though 19-2000 and El (some name) were way better.

El Manana?

Yeah... these guys rock.

Just got into them, and I can't help search up their music videos on Youtube every few hours...

Faris

Perfect Harmony
so i got another gorillaz poster yesterday :D

its the demon days album one.

also has anyone read 'Rise of The Ogre'
I'm dying to read it.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I really wanna read "Rise of the Ogre" too, but I've yet to.

Also, Gorillaz kick ass. 5/4, Fire Coming Out Of The Monkey's Head, and Spitting Out The Demons are my three favourite songs. Good stuff.

Criss and Riku

i want 2 read it 2 btw do ur parents ever like give u a werid look when u talk about this stuff im afraid 2 talk 2 my mom about Gorillaz

Faris

Perfect Harmony
my dad generally loves all music so hes cool with it, my mum doesnt really know much music but she can learn. back on topic hey

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
my parents beat me when i talk about liking regular, socially acceptable stuff too. like bathing. don't worry, you're not alone here.

Oh, also, M1A1 and Hong Kong are probably the two best songs Damon Albarn's ever written.

tomokii

Website
tomokii.deviantart.com
HELLO OLD THREAD
The FAQ says that bumping of old threads is allowed, please forgive me if I read that wrong : <

Gorillaz new album Plastic Beach will be out on March 8. Who's waiting for this too?
Also, apparently one of the single albums (that was to be released January 26) called Stylo was leaked on the internet today too. I am...honestly not too thrilled with it atm, but I guess it'll grow with the rest of the album. Electric Shock's demo was my favorite, looking forward to hearing the final version very soon. : D

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I love them, I memorise most of their songs. But, I never buy their albums. Why would you go out and buy them when you have Itunes, or when you can just watch them on youtube.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Mark E. Smith (The Fall) and Lou Reed (The Velvet Underground) are on the new one. so it's either going to be really good or fucking terrible. i can trust de la soul in this case though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back