• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gorillaz..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss and Riku

Just looking for fans like me of the band if u've never heared of them there an animated band but made great hits like ''Clint Eastwood'' and ''Feel Good Inc.''

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Gorillaz s/t debut was the first album i ever bought. good stuff. i like how diverse they are on that album; they manage to fit rock/pop, hip hop, latin music, punk and dub on one album. plus it had del tha funkee homosapien and miho hatori as vocalists on it as well as the brilliant dan the automator as one of the producers.

demon days... uh. bit boring. good album i guess though.

Criss and Riku

Yay not just me...i reacently found them on fuse...then went to utube and got sucked in.its amazing what one song could do to u.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Love forever, love is free, let's turn forever, you and me~

Gorillaz are awesome ^^

Faris

Perfect Harmony
has anyone heard or seen any of the music damon albarn did for the chinese opera / musical - monkey journey to the north?

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
If you guys like Gorillaz, you guys should listen to Good, Bad & The Queen. (Has Damon Albarn as vocals.)

Shade737

Silver Member
I listen to some of their songs depending on what they are mixing.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Oh wow. I had no idea Damon Albarn was in Blur.

O_O

I can't believe I didn't realize that first.
/random epiphany

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I worshipped the first album, I like Demon Days also but the first will always have some elevated status with me. Childhood memories I guess.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Gorillaz s/t debut was the first album i ever bought. good stuff. i like how diverse they are on that album; they manage to fit rock/pop, hip hop, latin music, punk and dub on one album. plus it had del tha funkee homosapien and miho hatori as vocalists on it as well as the brilliant dan the automator as one of the producers.

demon days... uh. bit boring. good album i guess though.

Demon Days was when Gorillaz got good.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yep. They were one of my more favorite bands (not the most favorite at any given time though). My favorite song by them was definitely Clint Eastwood. Also, DARE was more likable by me than Feel Good Inc and I don't know why, though 19-2000 and El (some name) were way better.

Criss and Riku

Damon said he was really busy with monkey but he will make another album and the other dude who helped ,i forget his name,said he was bored drawing the crew,so hes going to adapt them....whatever that means.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Damon said he was really busy with monkey but he will make another album and the other dude who helped ,i forget his name,said he was bored drawing the crew,so hes going to adapt them....whatever that means.

jamie hewlett is the other guy. and their third album is due out some time this year. isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back