• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gorillaz..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasrinok

Plastic Beach is a great album, despite being muuuch different from what Gorillaz usually makes (at least imo).

Rhinestone Eyes is my favorite track, but Stylo, Some Kind of Nature, Pirate Jet, Superfast Jellyfish and Broken are also :awesome:. Demon Days is still my favorite album, though.

Also Eddy Grant claims Gorillaz' 'Stylo' copies his song | News | NME.COM

Hey Salty havent seen you in awhile.. anyways.... I LOVE Plastic Beach
At first I only listened to Stylo all the time but decided to listen to othes. I really like White Flag, Superfast jellyfish, Empire Ants, Glitter Freeze... their basically all good... And your right, this CD seems WAY different from Demon Days, seems like they walked into an instrumental wonderland...

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Hey Salty havent seen you in awhile.. anyways.... I LOVE Plastic Beach
At first I only listened to Stylo all the time but decided to listen to othes. I really like White Flag, Superfast jellyfish, Empire Ants, Glitter Freeze... their basically all good... And your right, this CD seems WAY different from Demon Days, seems like they walked into an instrumental wonderland...

White Flag is the gayest track ever.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
remix of superfast jellyfish just been released as a free download by nme. [Thats at least where I got mine from]

Death

Your #1 Bruh
YouTube - Gorillaz - On Melancholy Hill Official Video!!! ( No Joke ) <- the Official Meloncholy Hill Video

So so far what i can tell is

2-d, Cyber Noodle, and Bardock are chasing the evil spirit guy thingy whoever it was that tried to kill Noodle in El Manana. with a bunch of people
Noodle was on a boat and survived when it was hit by Pirates on airplanes.
Russel seems to be alive and HUGE when yous ee him lift up Noodle&her raft.

The guy ( enemy whoever it is ) was like rubbing a walrus i thinkn and the walrus had a Umbrella on him and looked like he was dying. And Cyber Noodle shot him but was unessesful. And he escaped but revealed Plastic Beach to Bardock and the gang.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Oh Juses how I'm bad with names.

yea I meant Murdoc.

SuperFast Jellyfish is probably next to have a video.

than Rhinestone Eyes.

Trag

Bronze Member
well i'm ashamed to say i've only listened to the full gorillaz album for the first time in the past day, and I can't get enough. I don't particulary like Plastic Beach, Demon Days isn't as good as the Gorillaz, and their misc stuff is good as well. I really like Sound Check off Gorillaz.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Got tickets to see them for the first Australian tour, pretty excited. I love their live performances with the whole string quartet etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back