• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Got myself in some Deep Sh*t!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
by any chance, did the girl know you personally, or did you theorize that she would have known about your personality? does she have a grudge against you?

I mean i know her a little but she isnt really cool with me, and all she said was no and i said i was just playing around.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
it probably isn't as bad as you think it is!

and if it is
um
that isn't as bad as you think it..will be..
o_o

Despite the last bit of her post making little to no sense, I agree with her. I don't think anything too severe can happen given your age; unless the girl was like 9 years old or something. Then again, I'm not too familiar with Catholic schools. But from what you said, the (Vice?) Principal is somewhat on your side. As long as your apology is sincere and everyone knows you mean it, it would be ridiculous for something extreme to happen.

AzzurroRainrebor

Wow, Catholic School?

Well, like everyone said, you should apologize. If punishment is to be administered by them, you could at least make it less severe. Just pray the girl's parents are as lenient as your principal.

Wow, Catholic School, seriously!?

State

Awards
I mean i know her a little but she isnt really cool with me, and all she said was no and i said i was just playing around.

she's probably mad you told her in front of a crowd. so do what i told you, public apology.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My brother got in a similar situation with some girl 'selling' naked pictures of herself for phone credit. Slut took his money but never sent the picture. He txtd her asking for the money back at least, and her dad tried to get my brother busted for harassment.

Apparently the law is: if you press after they say no once, it's harassment. If she said no and you didn't keep going, then it shouldn't be harassment.

State

Awards
Apparently the law is: if you press after they say no once, it's harassment. If she said no and you didn't keep going, then it shouldn't be harassment.

um... this may seem like a stupid question but, isn't that kinda having a back-up reason to keep offending said person?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Unfortunately for you, not every girl thinks it's funny when you pretend that she is a prostitute.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I know, i know, but yea im just gonna go in and ask if i can apologize to her

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Better yet imma ask if i can write a letter of apology to her

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
It's really not that big of a deal. Say you're sorry and let them do whatever they will.

I got the cops called on me and my friends once when we threatened to kill our friend as a joke. I never got charged or suspended or anything, and I see that as a lot worse than this.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
um... this may seem like a stupid question but, isn't that kinda having a back-up reason to keep offending said person?

Why would it be? If you ever do anything like it to her again it's then harassment. Cause she clearly said no. Idk, that's just what the cops told my brother.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
well... i did say other things like "handjob and make out" but i was playing and i didnt even continue when it was over

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Heh. I wouldn't fret too much about it honestly. I do not think your school will expel you. And if her parents press charges, to most you'll face is a reprimand and maybe a bit of community service. Sure it would suck to have that on your record, but not all hope is lost and you must surely have learned a lesson.

Plus you're only 15, perhaps it won't appear on a record.

State

Awards
if i were your principal, i'd questioned how you know all this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back