• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I don't care if its Nomura, Donald Duck, Goofy Goof, Max Goof, hell I don't care if its Sora's mom I don't care if KAIRI's GRANDMOTHER. I'm just here to declare that it isn't Ansem under the evidence brought up by the defendants. :mad:

You're right! And I found out the REAL identity of the secret boss!
WEEGEE.png

DON'T LOOK INTO HIS EYES!!!

Sora9890

Lmfao u had me going. Lmao....i think it'll be........Xehanort, lyk the whole person Xehanort. The hearts thing on his blades represents how he still has a heart. While in KH2 when his blades are red and without the hearts, that shows how he no longer has a heart. That's just my opinion though lol.

Angellium

Well has anybody considered Master Xehanort's Nobody? Hell Nomura never gave a full explanation on what happened immediately in that fateful fight against terra, as to whatever happened to his body (we know well about his heart).

Btw AtW or Terranort doesn't make any sense. The only strange possibility I could assume to be more likely considering the weapons used as well as Nomura's interview in regard to the identity of the boss would be Xemnas ("fans would think the encounter would be impossible at this moment in the story"). Don't ask me why though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well has anybody considered Master Xehanort's Nobody? Hell Nomura never gave a full explanation on what happened immediately in that fateful fight against terra, as to whatever happened to his body (we know well about his heart).

Btw AtW or Terranort doesn't make any sense. The only strange possibility I could assume to be more likely considering the weapons used as well as Nomura's interview in regard to the identity of the boss would be Xemnas ("fans would think the encounter would be impossible at this moment in the story"). Don't ask me why though.

Actually yeah, some people have considered it. But Xehanort didn't lose his heart to the darkness, so he didn't produce a Heartless. And because he didn't produce a Heartless, a Nobody wasn't created either. All we know is that the fixed sentiment that remained after Xehanort stabbed himself isn't a Heartless.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Yes people have considered it... but that makes no sense since MX didn't produce a nobody because he didn't produce a Heartless. No Heartless, no Nobody.

And Terranort does make sense if you think about it. Nomura said that if both the Heartless and Nobody of a person, then their original form comes back. Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem Seeker of darkness) and Nobody (Xemnas) were destroyed, Terranort will return. Buuut... I don't think Terranort is THIS guy. I think this guy is SOMETHING that MX created when he stabbed himself... but it's not a nobody or anything.

State

Awards
you don't have to let loose your heart to darkness to obtain a nobody. as long as you have a strong will, your body will be active.

Angellium

Actually yeah, some people have considered it. But Xehanort didn't lose his heart to the darkness, so he didn't produce a Heartless. And because he didn't produce a Heartless, a Nobody wasn't created either. All we know is that the fixed sentiment that remained after Xehanort stabbed himself isn't a Heartless.

Thanks a lot, Sign. I can actually agree with this idea, but I can't remember the exact point in the series that explicitly mentions that the heart must be lost to the darkness in order to produce a Nobody. I can actually remember the game suggesting that but it was never set on stone (this or my memory serves me bad). In any case, I thought the formation of a Nobody happened when the someone's body cannot unite with one's heart (in a very crude way of speaking), which doesn't imply in the formation of a heartless for this process to occour.

Yes people have considered it... but that makes no sense since MX didn't produce a nobody because he didn't produce a Heartless. No Heartless, no Nobody.

And Terranort does make sense if you think about it. Nomura said that if both the Heartless and Nobody of a person, then their original form comes back. Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem Seeker of darkness) and Nobody (Xemnas) were destroyed, Terranort will return. Buuut... I don't think Terranort is THIS guy. I think this guy is SOMETHING that MX created when he stabbed himself... but it's not a nobody or anything.

I don't think MX would have created a heartless because after he stabbed himself, he retained control over what happened to his heart, or so I believe that he simply transferred it to Terra, trying to overthrow his personality, similarly to what Kairi did in KH1, but with the integrity of his heart being transferred and also the intention of "possessing" Terra. If this is true, it would permit the existance of his Nobody.

Terranort will only make sense in your suggestion if the boss is exclusive to Aqua and we have some kind of evidence that the fight takes place at more or less the same time as the secret ending.

Last edited:

Sora9890

As i said in one of later posts,

"Ya i mean now that u mention it....usually udnt use urself as the 1st test subject. Heartless are born from his little machine...And maybe the shadows were the first ones....Keep in mind nobodies aren't born from ever single being that turn into a heartless, they are born from those who lost their strong heart to the darkness.....And those with stronger hearts, might keep their human form....Maybe he was first of the humanized nobodies. "

I mean....maybe he was the first.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
As i said in one of later posts,

"Ya i mean now that u mention it....usually udnt use urself as the 1st test subject. Heartless are born from his little machine...And maybe the shadows were the first ones....Keep in mind nobodies aren't born from ever single being that turn into a heartless, they are born from those who lost their strong heart to the darkness.....And those with stronger hearts, might keep their human form....Maybe he was first of the humanized nobodies. "

I mean....maybe he was the first.

If you lose your Heart to the darkness, you turn into a Heartless. So yes, you need a Heartless to become a nobody. And it's not just "you need a strong heart" you need to have your heart get consumed by darkness or else it doesn't happen. MX didn't create a Heartless and he didn't create a nobody.

This is directed to Sora9890, Angellium, and Seraph

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Eraqus' Nobody. I'm not going into detail, it just makes sense. He loses his Heart to Terra, and it gives enough time to where his Nobody would be created, and go back to the last place it remembered from its' Other's Memories. I'm guessing where Aqua fights the Cloaked Entity is Land of Departure, right?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Nobodies didn't existent until after Apprentice Xehanort's experiments according to present knowledge. Because the heartless were native to the dark realm and came into exist in the realm of light because Xehanort messed everything up nobodies began to appear along with the now present heartless. The only way for Xehanort to form a heartless to form a nobody would for his heart to be consumed by darkness but in BBS we see that his heart is not consumed by darkness its actually goes straight into Terra's body and soul. His heart didn't become a heartless if this is so he didn't create a heartless. No heartless. No nobody. Plus I don't remember Eraqus's heart being consumed by darkness...maybe it could have been because his last words were, "There's darkness in my heart too!" with such negative emotion and remorse that could've caused him to fall into darkness but then again if Terra has his heart that means that Eraqus doesn't have a heartless which in turn means he has no nobody.

I said it was Terranort/Apprentice Xehanort with more memories because I think we may be misunderstanding Nomura's explaination for the boss being in this time period. He said that he shouldn't be in the time period but he is. I think that means he is meant to be in another time period but he is here for us to fight only. I mean LS was found with a portal in Disney Castle that led to the Keyblade Graveyard place. I think he means the fight shouldn't happen but it does for us to experience it. I mean I could be wrong but then again...I could be right.

Edit: The mystery guy is Riku. This is how he got his keyblade. sorry I just thought i'd troll there for a minute. no its not him but still. Maybe MX did leave some sort of remnant of him behind but what exactly I don't know. This may be it...maybe not. But if Xehanort has one than Eraqus should have one too cuz they both left behind their body and soul to go into Terra am I right. Both forcefully by MX hand well keyblade and both went into terra.

Last edited:

aweomeness96

So nobody knows?? Wow lol.. Personally i think it's.......just kiddin i have no idea lol. If i had to pick i'd say Xehanort (the new one, the one with Terra's body maybe), or yes, Masters Eraqus's and Xehanort's master of the keyblade. But another thing. What was with the Europe date on there. Or is that when it's coming out in NA now?

i dont know about the europe date, but the north american date is september 7, 2010! cant wait, almost here!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Eraqus' Nobody. I'm not going into detail, it just makes sense. He loses his Heart to Terra, and it gives enough time to where his Nobody would be created, and go back to the last place it remembered from its' Other's Memories. I'm guessing where Aqua fights the Cloaked Entity is Land of Departure, right?

He didn't lose his heart to the darkness and therefore created no Nobody. End of story.
Seriously did everyone just forget Yen Sid's long lecture from KH2? lol

KeybladeCounsel

He didn't lose his heart to the darkness and therefore created no Nobody. End of story.

Agreed. But one question does remain. It seems that in every kind of form, there is a body of presence. like inside Terra's body their body presences are there when they communicate. Do you think Terra talks to Eraqus inside his heart?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
so pwehaps instead hes eraqus sentiment?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I will laugh myself to tears if that's what happens. Then I'll have figured out how Nomura's mind works with the KH games, and then be able to know what to expect. I'll never have to buy another KH game for as long as I live...

Until September 2010. -facepalm-

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I will laugh myself to tears if that's what happens. Then I'll have figured out how Nomura's mind works with the KH games, and then be able to know what to expect. I'll never have to buy another KH game for as long as I live...

Until September 2010. -facepalm-
wait what? what are you refering to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back