• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone noticed this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I'm sure you all know about the new additions to 3D: new enemies, new party members, new worlds, and the one that got everybody excited was that Neku from TWEWY would be making a cameo in TT.

But, even with this exciting bit of news, we've been missing one thing: final fantasy characters.

I've been thinking (and I know that we don't know enough to make the assumption) that Square decided to replace FF with TWEWY in 3D? I know it's a bit far-fetched but wouldn't we have news about final fantasy characters being in the game by now?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Good idea. But, it is the Realm of Sleep, I believe that Final Fantasy characters will be replaced with characters from It's A Wonderful World. Or possibly other popular SE JRPG franchises.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
We could be having the same problem with 3D as they did with BbS in attaining use of FF characters. Since we are in a completely different realm, I'm not sure which FF characters would be relevant to the area anyways.

Revolution

I doubt they would replace the Final Fantasy characters. Kingdom Hearts was designed around them mixed with Disney.

Besides, we've had two worlds shown so far. That doesn't mean we won't see them. Radiant Garden is more likely where they would be.

sdr08

We could be having the same problem with 3D as they did with BbS in attaining use of FF characters. Since we are in a completely different realm, I'm not sure which FF characters would be relevant to the area anyways.

how about Gigamelsh, hes from a different realm, and would fit good in DDD

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Oh god, Gilgamesh.

I, for one, am up for anything involving Gilgamesh.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Er, they won't replace TWEWY with FF. TWEWY doesn't have nearly as many characters as the FF franchise has.

KH is Disney x FF first and foremost.

Well...Disney foremost and FF after.

I'm sure characters like the ones in Tactics Advanced would fit. They exist inside a book world (the world is really real though ; A; I know it is). Then Jecht who was just a dream...I'd say we should look towards some dead FF characters LIKE ZACK~, ummm Shuyin? (nobody likes him though...), FFXIII characters like Lightning who is in the Invisible world or whatever we call it now (Valhalla)...

GILGAMESH. <3

videogamefan

I agree with Ethnic Woman; we need Zack and Lightning in this game, though the former should be more of a cameo (or we could touch more upon his FFVII's background). Lightning would be one epic addition but Zack's rebirth should be more touched upon in KH3 since then we'll have a chance of reaching Olympus Coliseum's Underworld. Though, I'm not sure if Zack is actually dead in the Kingdom Hearts universe since Aerith is still around. Of course, the whole Buster Sword thing with Cloud makes it seem like he is (as well as the ending for BBS). For now, I think he might be dead, but it's not yet determined. Speaking of Aerith, I wonder if she ever met Zack in this universe. I mean, they added Tifa knowing Cloud and Squall thinking about Rinoa (I think, based on KH2's ending with the tiny fairy wings). But, pairings aren't important in this universe anyway.

Anyway, Gilgamesh should definitely be added.

noheartx

Zack could come back. I mean, hes dead, so it wouldn't be hard to involve him in the story. I think it would be really cool to see Zack again, after his BBS appearence.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not saying they replaced it with the whole series--just 3D in general.

No...definitely not. That'd just be stupid.

They were just showing off something in the game that would get the fans hyped. Well have FF characters. BBS only had one because they wanted to introduce us to TAV and concentrate on their story. Since Sora and Riku are established characters, I'm pretty sure we'll get more FF this time around. I'm betting on a minimum of four FF character cameos.

Has anybody realized that since this is the Realm of Sleep, we'll probably also be getting one or two new original worlds? Those need to be populated and FF characters would be the people to do that.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I figured there'd be at least one original world.

Key to Truth

Awards
Zack could come back. I mean, hes dead, so it wouldn't be hard to involve him in the story. I think it would be really cool to see Zack again, after his BBS appearence.

KH story =/= FF story
Zack is probably alive and he will keep that promise he made to Aqua, lol.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Yeah i was like, WHEN DID ZACH DIE?! Lol me never playing FF, anywho we might be seeing more than just ff charechters but possibly others from other se games, just because there may be others doesnt mean you should count ff out

videogamefan

Has anybody realized that since this is the Realm of Sleep, we'll probably also be getting one or two new original worlds? Those need to be populated and FF characters would be the people to do that.

Hmm, since Midgar and Pulse are the only FF worlds I know, those are pretty much the ones I'm hoping for. I wonder how they would work with the former since Radiant Garden serves as FFVII character's home world. Perhaps since it's a world of sleep, we'll get a glimpse at a parallel version of Cloud and the others. Pulse wouldn't have much problem since nothing has been established as of yet, but all the world's details could be troublesome for the team designing the game.

Unless you mean completely original worlds that hasn't been shown anywhere before. Hmm, that makes me wonder what they would look like. In retrospect, as long as FF characters make a cameo, does it matter where they pop up? I mean, Zack, Cloud and Auron showed up in a Disney based world and they were still greatly appreciated.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We won't be getting FF worlds. Original worlds serve as homeworlds for FF characters.

I don't think we'll see any parallel characters either.

When I said dead people like Zack, I meant like their FF counterparts were dead. We don't know the state BBS!Zack is in. I think he is gone just because we see Sephiroth's feather land in front of Zack in the ending of BBS. I'd like to see Aqua and Zack go on a date so he has to be alive.

videogamefan

Guess it is pointless to hope for an FF world.

Yeah, we still don't know if BBS!Zack is dead in the KH universe, so there's still hope of him being alive.

And, honestly, don't know how I feel about Zack and Aqua going on a date (especially since he gave Aqua the same line he gave Aerith when they met in CC). I'm still rooting for my OTP, Zerith. Foolish thinking, but the whole pink wardrobe and her pink ribbon gives me hope. Also, if Cloud could travel off world (either from OC to RG or from RG to OC and then back to RG) then why couldn't Zack and on one of those world hoppings, he could've met Aerith. And there have been hints that could show that Zack and Cloud have met, giving some relevance to FF canon.

For some reason, I feel like I'm digging my own grave here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back