• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HD Collections

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHHacker6595

Umm, I'm really interested in HD Collections, I love the concept of remastering PS2 and PSP games and releasing them on one Blu Ray Disc. The God of War Collection and the Sly Cooper Collection are amazing, and I have some HD Collection Ideas of my own.

Twisted Metal Collection (Twisted Metal Black and Twisted Metal Head On Extra Twisted Edition)

Grand Theft Auto Collection (GTA III, GTA Vice City, and GTA Sand Andreas)

Grand Theft Auto Stories Collection (GTA Liberty City Stories, and GTA Vice City Stories)

Kingdom Hearts Collection (KH I, KH II, and KH Birth By Sleep)

Final Fantasy Collection (FF X, FF X-2, and FF XII)

That's all I can think of, what would you guys like to see remastered

KHHacker6595

don't forget CoM man.

and I can't think of any tbh
listen Re:CoM was fun and all but it was basically a remake of KH1 but not as good, the story was good but it didn't feel like Kingdom Hearts, your stuck in a Castle for the majority of the game walking around rooms with color textures that look like worlds, the whole games a big allusion and the battle system is quite bad. I thought it was unique and liked it for what it was, but It felt terribly done especially with how you could run out of cards. All I'm getting at is that Re:CoM does not need to be Remastered and I would much rather see Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep in an HD Collection than Re:CoM, mostly due to the fact that BBS is basically Kingdom Hearts 0 and that Re:CoM is more of a bridge game. Re:CoM's story is not necessary either due to the fact that Sora, Donald, and Goofy wake up without memories of it, throughout Kingdom Hearts II you pretty much learn most of the things from CoM, and even if you didn't, its not necessary information anyway. And I'm not writing this whole thing as a response just to your comment, but for future reference, so I don't have to elaborate on this topic again. lol

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Even though you're not too fond of CoM/Re:CoM, it still is a part of the KH "Collection."

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
listen Re:CoM was fun and all but it was basically a remake of KH1 but not as good, the story was good but it didn't feel like Kingdom Hearts, your stuck in a Castle for the majority of the game walking around rooms with color textures that look like worlds, the whole games a big allusion and the battle system is quite bad. I thought it was unique and liked it for what it was, but It felt terribly done especially with how you could run out of cards. All I'm getting at is that Re:CoM does not need to be Remastered and I would much rather see Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep in an HD Collection than Re:CoM, mostly due to the fact that BBS is basically Kingdom Hearts 0 and that Re:CoM is more of a bridge game. Re:CoM's story is not necessary either due to the fact that Sora, Donald, and Goofy wake up without memories of it, throughout Kingdom Hearts II you pretty much learn most of the things from CoM, and even if you didn't, its not necessary information anyway. And I'm not writing this whole thing as a response just to your comment, but for future reference, so I don't have to elaborate on this topic again. lol

aren't most kh games remakes of the first one

KHHacker6595

Even though you're not too fond of CoM/Re:CoM, it still is a part of the KH "Collection."
Yes, but the same could be said for 358/2 Days, Re: Coded, KH: DDD, and KH BBS Volume 2, but does that mean that all of these games need to be Remastered in a one disc collection, No. The main games in the series, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, and Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep should be remastered and released on one Blu Ray Disc for the 10th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts. This makes the most sense, listen I like Re:CoM for what it is, but it is not necessary for a HD Collection. There not going to release 4 games on one disc, its just not happening, so I'd much rather see BBS on a collection rather than Re:CoM. We can debate this all night, but most people didin't get a chance to play BBS due to the fact that it was released on the PSP, while CoM was released on multiple formats, the GameBoy and the Playstation 2. Its more likely that Square Enix will Remaster BBS instead of CoM mostly due to the PSP to PS3 Remastering concept that Sony announced recently. I'm just saying this would be a better business move and a better move for the Kingdom Hearts Series in general.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Jak and Daxter trilogy (fuck off X, Daxter and Lost Frontier) (with a secret ending trailer like in the Sly collection finally hinting an HD Jak game is coming out)
Ratchet and Clank tetralogy/quadrilogy

Pianoajd2

I hope Nintendo does something similar with a few of its Wii titles for the Wii U. I would LOVE to see the Super Mario Galaxies in HD.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
I heard rumors of a Devil May Cry HD collection

I'd love to see this so I could finally get into the DMC series.

Jak and Daxter trilogy would be rad and FF's would be cool also.

I would interested to see how Okami would go in HD, though I think the art design wouldn't favour HD.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Honestly we've had enough GTA collections I swear it's already been like 4 different ones or something by now.

FF Collection wouldn't work people would love to see FFX in HD, but at the cost of FFXII and FFX-2 which weren't very well received I had no problem with FFXII myself, but do understand why it was bad compared to earlier versions.

Twisted Metal Collection that'd be tough think people would want TM1, TM2, and probably Black instead.

As for Jak and Daxter I couldn't agree more actually plus a Ratchet and Clank 1-3. Only problem with Jak and Daxter is when Naughty Dog is through with a series they are really through with it people wish they'd go back and make a real Crash Bandicoot game I'm one of them, but alas that's being going on for many years lol. Once Uncharted is through they'll be moving on yet again.

For Kingdom Hearts got to have FM versions in HD only way I'm buying got all three on PS2 what's the point there will be no incentive except HD which the games look great without on PS2 just saying. As for KH:BBS it's not really apart of the original trilogy, but if they added it hey it's an extra bonus.

D

Deleted member 36435

Kingdom hearts Chain of Memories was fucking great and you are dumb if you don't see the importance in it.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Skipping COM means you just skipped the best story out of the whole lot lol. Even over KH1 I though COM had a better story the theme was more mature and somewhat dark.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Jak and Daxter trilogy (fuck off X, Daxter and Lost Frontier) (with a secret ending trailer like in the Sly collection finally hinting an HD Jak game is coming out)
marry me please
I want both of those so bad you don't even KNOW MAN. X and Lost Frontier can go die, but come on man, Daxter? I liked Daxter just simply because we got a spinoff of one of my favorite characters in that whole series. The gameplay wasn't exactly great, neither was the story, but the quirkiness of playing as him was good. But yes, HD Jak and Daxter Collection is needed so badly I'd get on my knees and beg for it.

Macabre

Gold Member
Jak and Daxter trilogy (bonk off X, Daxter and Lost Frontier) (with a secret ending trailer like in the Sly collection finally hinting an HD Jak game is coming out)

I liked Jak X Combat Racing, I want it to be remastered alongside the first three games.
And hell yes to a Ratchet and Clank collection.

I heard rumors of a Devil May Cry HD collection

Yep.
Devil May Cry HD Collection Spotted, Could Be PS3 Exclusive | PlayStation LifeStyle

Hell yes to this as well.

FF Collection wouldn't work people would love to see FFX in HD, but at the cost of FFXII and FFX-2 which weren't very well received I had no problem with FFXII myself, but do understand why it was bad compared to earlier versions.

Then the remastered versions of those games can be sold separately rather than as a collection. It's not like FFXII has a small fanbase.

Edit:

I've never played Persona 3/FES and Persona 4, so I guess HD ports of those would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back