• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heavenless (GoD and Aeriona Original)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Meanwhile, far from combat, people were gathered to observe the newest addition to an array of battle prizes/ artifacts. A rare and ancient material was recently discovered by Dio, the owner of the Gold Saucer during a short excavation at the Bone Village. He travels there often to find new trinkets to host in his museum or give away as prizes to warriors who completed certain challenges in the Battle Arena. Anyways, Dio wanted to show off this materia with the idea of either selling it to the highest bidder or giving it away as a prize.

Many tourists began taking many pictures and closely examined the materia. This sparked questions such as “What kind of materia is it? Summon? Support? Magic?Common? Independent? Unique?” Sadly, no tourist had enough money to actually bid for the materia so Dio decides to give out as a prize. “Well, today special prize is this one of a kind item, the Sevens Materia. Whoever can defeat the special monster in the arena can walk away with this materia plus other prizes. Who’s up for it?” The special monster was a small purple dragon that possessed elemental flames and excellent offensive and defense skills. People tried to defeat but each fell to its might.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The walls of the establishment radiated with more than a spectrum of colors, this place was a nexus for pure energy of almost every kind, as the materia that was naturally made here was substantially better than what you could make out of mako fragments. The bright light that shined from the mixture of materia in the walls bathed Kashia's unconscious form and made her look extremely peaceful, but there was not a doubt in Seru's mind that she would not be that way upon waking up at all. Seru had felt bad for what it had done to her because she was a woman, and women did not need to be injured in such a manner. At least not that fast anyway, nor with no way to defend themselves at all.

Seru looked down at Kashia, whom was curled up into a ball, her body had reacted to the materia perfectly, absorbing the properties of the destructive materia in seconds. Seru was amused that she didn't end up dead like the last person whom had been tested with it. "Hmm, she did survive, but only time will tell if this woman can control this materia, or if it will merely eat away at her until there is nothing left at all." Seru laughed, and stared down at Kashia again. It looked like she was waking up.

It could have awakened her of its own will a long time ago, but in procedures such as this one, the body needed to be introduced to the substance, and then revive itself with out any other interference. "This is excellent. Her body has began to absorb it into her soul as well. Such materia can never be removed. even after death!!!! AHAHAHA!!!"

"Just the slightest molecular valence gives me notion of her new abilities." There crest mark on the center of Kashia's back was beautiful, but the beauty of it all was a paradox. Through the power of the Halliphax Materia, Kashia would obtain massive destructive powers, those of which could herald her as a heroine, or merely drive her insane with power to control others by force.

Seru waited for her to wake up, no doubt angry or worse, and shocked by the way she could feel the power radiating through her body.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Tifa made it out of Nibelheim and to Zangan, who had been waiting for her. "You're unusually early," he said, glancing suspiciously at her. "Something on your mind?" She shook her head just smiling and looking like she was ready to train. "All right then, that's the spirit! Now come on, let's walk out a little into the wilderness and see if we can find any monsters to battle ..." He saw her slightly worried look, but he laughed it off. "You'll be fine, Tifa. Just stay near me if you feel a little anxious about this. The only way you can really progress is through practice. Now I don't really want you to practice on me considering what happened last time ..." Tifa grinned and rolled her eyes; how could she forget? "I know, I know," she smiled innocently. "I did it a little too hard and too quick for you. I guess monsters are the only ones that I can practice on in the end." Zangan sighed happily and glanced at the bruise that was still visible on his right arm. "You've made your mark on me for sure, Tifa Lockhart," he grinned.

They carried on walking and the more out into the wilderness they went, the more Tifa wondered about Cloud. Had he travelled far and wide? How did he feel when he left Nibelheim and travelled through this very wilderness? He'd never know how she felt. It was unlikely she'd ever see him again, unless he became famous like Sephiroth and became a hero. Besides, there was always the promise she made him swear to do. Tifa thought that she wouldn't be in a bind for much longer considering she was learning to fight herself now. In a mysterious world like this one, Tifa didn't know what to expect anymore. They came to a halt when a pack of wolves came running towards them. "Are you up to this?" asked Zangan. Tifa nodded. "Yeah, bring 'em on," she smiled, and raised her fists. As the wolves came closer, the two martial artists ran forward taking half of the pack each for themselves. Tifa didn't bother to see how her martial arts instructor was doing, but she concentrated on beating up her part of the pack instead.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Leofer had been relaxing all day in a forest. After yawning, he walked for awhile passing all the trees admiring all of them. Leofer loved the forest, the one place there was peace and silent and fresh air that wasn't polluted or chemically altered. His sword being at his back waiting to be used. He smiled as he heard bullet shots. Some of the remains of the bullets landed close to Leofer's feet. He ignored them, stepping on them, and at the same time moving them out of the path.

He tried to see who the people were or what was happening. He looked up to see a helicopter. It seemed that it was making the sounds and as the helicopter passed Leofer he swore that he saw a figure moving. Leofer knew that he wasn't suppose to go into other people's business, but he decided to check it out. By the time he decided the helicopter crashed and landed somewhere around a mile away from him.

"Well, I have nothing else to do I may as well check it out." With that he ran at a moderate speeding not wasting energy, but still making good timing. He stopped seeing it in flames. Everybody was dead and there was no way Leofer could do anything even though he probably wouldn't do that in the first place. He turned the other way and started to walk to the city not that far away from him. "Oh well, I guess I can just head somewhere."

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Kashia awoke to a dull humming, accompanied with the low groan of a working machine. She felt as if she was floating, a tingling sensation dancing around her skin, like millions of tiny feathers...she felt weightless. Scenes replayed in her mind; she was running...she was flying through the air...she was firing her gun glove...And then she was hit by the realization. She was weightless because she was dead. She remembered herself throwing Reno out of the way, only to be hit by the oncoming helicopter piece. She remembered flying through the air, her bones shattering like glass inside her, her blood...

Was she dead? She didnt feel any pain, although she knew the impact would have more than just injured her. She could literally hear her bones breaking again, their sickening crunch as she lay bathed in her own blood, dying. She opened her eyes, her pupils dilating in the blinding light that hung overhead. She lifted her head, utterly surprised by the fact that she felt no pain. "I should be dead..." She said emotionlessly. Her voice had changed too; it was stronger, and had a commanding aura about it. She raised her hands, carefully examining them, looking for anything that was abnormal. She stared past her hands, to find herself floating in a containment of golden hued materia, it's wispy tendrils warping around her.

She suddenly became energized, a power rushed through her veins, her blood pumping aberrantly quick. The pusle was radiating from her back, all the energy she was filled with seemed to be coming from there. She carefully reached her hand behind her, delicately grazing the soft skin of her mid back until...She found the small abrasion in the center of her back, radiating with power and energy. "Is this all thats left?"

She looked around, her upgraded eyes picking up every miniscule detail, every flaw and imperfection. The colors seemed brighter, and all her senses were sharper. "What's happened to me!?" She shouted out, to nobody in particular but herself, but somebody had indeed heard her. She turned in the direction where she felt the largest mass of energy, her body even more elastic and flexible than she had ever dreamed. Her hazel eyes sharpened into a steely stare, as she looked upon the form of her abductor, the man who she had previously been attacking.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
One's mind always made an excuse when it could not deal with reality, as was the same with Kashia. Seru watched her from a few feet away, using just the tad flow of telepathic energies to get inside her head. 'You really are amusing. Do I look like a man to you??' Seru moved closer, its floating armor turning as the helmeted mask head stared at her. She was completely awake now, and Seru thought that her figure was a bit changed.

It chose to speak openly with her. "You are rather foolish, you could have gotten yourself killed doing what you did, I believe that heroics are for those whom actually can accomplish a given task, and not die trying." The capsule like object made of focused mako energy that contained Kashia was starting to leak because she was awake, so there was no real reason for her to stay inside it.

"What a waste." Seru moved right next to Kashia's encased body, and wielded Soul Calibur, slicing across the shell of mako that held her inside, which broke down, and in a flash. was gone. She stayed suspended, Seru using the iron side her blood to keep her in the air, but it was not completely binding as to where she could not get down if she tried to. "Next time, I won't hesitate to you."

It laughed, and spoke in her head again. 'Human'

"Now get out of my sight, and don't try anything stupid. I'll come for you again."

Artemis

"Come for me again..." The words drifted off her own tongue in a soft tone, almost like the effortlessly spilled out. She looked over to her savior, or abductor...or both. He was merely a floating body of armor, no man at all, or as far as she could tell. Her blood was still pumping with it's new found energy, too much energy. She watched as the mako cage around her began to disipate, floating freely and evaporating into the air around her.

"Why did you help me?" She asked in a cautious tone, before she realized that whoever kidnapped her, might not have helped her. For all she knew, it could have made her condition worse. She made the quick deduction that she was some sort of experiment of its, probably taken as a test subject for whatever he had just done to her. The thought of someone, or something, tampering with her body and mind fightened her almost more than anything. She decided to take its advice, and get out of their sight.

She didnt wait for a reply to her question, but thought of a place to go. Instantly, she thought of her room, back at Turk headquarters. More than anything, she wanted to fall asleep in her own bed, the soft cotton sheets encasing her in warmth and comfort. Take me there! She practically shouted within her mind. What happened next, she couldnt explain.

She felt as if she were flying, but not her, the world around her. Her dark surroundings disintegrated, fading into evanescence, and she felt like she was being sucked through time and space itself. Her upgraded body and mind were much stronger, able to cope with the miniscule pain she was feeling at the moment, while her old self would have been writhing in pain. All went black, and she fell into something soft and cushy. She realized she had closed her eyes, and opened them immediately.

She was in her room, in her bed, snuggled under the covers...Just like she wanted. "Did i just teleport? What did that creep do to me!?" She knew there was more to the powers and abilities she had received, probably countless possibilities as to what she could do, but she was much to tired to fathom any of it. All she cared about, was that she was safe in her bed, away from that "it", and that she was alive. She fell into a dreamless sleep within moments of resting her head on her pillow.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Aerith glanced around the church as she heard a noise but it must have been something outside. She walked away from the flowerbed and stood on the opposite side of him. She picked up the basket and began to place a few flowers into it so she could take them to her mother. She watched him as he observed the flowers and started to talk about how much the flowers were worth in Midgar.His expression changed to a bit of annoyance as he reached in hi pocket and pulled out a cell phone. She laughed while watching him turn her back to her and do something on his phone. She brought her hand to her mouth to hide the smirk on her face and she gathered up all her gardening materials. She walked to the altar, placing everything in a box and locked it even though no one would steal gardening materials. She turned back around once she heard him say something and she smiled just at the sight of him. He was right, he wasn’t normal… something was different about him and she couldn’t tell what it was. One of the very shocking things was that she couldn’t sense what he felt. She tried so hard to focus on him but it was as if he had a shield around him.

“Oh, you need a tour of the city, huh?” She said, standing up and walking over toward him. “I don’t know… I guess I could always give you a tour and I am on my way back home, anyways.” She laughed, innocently and walked to check on her flowers one last time.

Light spilled across the floor as the new hole gave it room to enter the church. She touched the soil up a little on each side and then nodded her head. She walked over to Zack once again and smiled while looking up at him.

“I am ready.” She said, walking to the door but stopped and turned toward Zack. “I will take you through sector five, that is where I live.”

She walked outside, looking up at the plates that covered the sky. She breathed in slowly, trying to relax herself since she was on sort of a date. She didn’t know what it was about him but she liked him and he was fun to be around. She watched as people passed her while going about their day and she just nodded to them. She knew very few people unless they lived in the sector where her house was located. She knew more children than adults and she never really had any friends because she was always on surveillance. Her mother was always scared something was going to happen to her so she would stay inside most of the time. She glanced over her shoulder at the church and smiled. This was her second home and it wasn’t a very safe place but no one could keep her away from her flowers. It was the only place they grew except for the gardens around her house. She waited on Zack, crossing her arms and just kept a smile on her face. Nerves were starting to take over her emotions.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Ceon didn't step into Nebilheim. He had used his telepathy rather quickly to find Tifa's mind. He read her mind, learning what she was thinking. He mind was focused on a fight that was taking place between her and a pack of wolves. Her minds displayed her actions since that was what she was thinking. Turning around, Ceon was lifted into the air, he then flew into the wilderness with immense speed. Finally he caught sight of what was going on as he levitated in the air. He landed beside Tifa and without moving, he released a concussive blast of psychic force. The pack of wolves were blasted away and Ceon turned and looked at Tifa using his periphial vision."Nice to see you, Tifa." Ceon said with a smile. He walked over to Zangan and said "Restore 3." A white light touched Zangan and he was healed.

Syra looked toward this man who had arrived. Sephiroth seemed to know this man as they were talking like they did. Syra only listened until this man had challegened Syra. "You really wanna face me. It's not the fact that I could totally kick Sephy's ass. Let's do this then." Syra said as he stood in his stance. It looked as though he was wide open to attack, but that wasn't the case. He was adept at this style and besides he didn't need to hold his sword with this style. He would pull it out to attack when neccessary and put it back.

OO: Syra's standing in the stance in his appearance pic.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------

"You really wanna face me. It's not the fact that I could totally kick Sephy's ass. Let's do this then." Sleif heard Syra say as he took a stance, that appeared to make himself wide open, Sleif knew better.
"Oh my dear boy! You have much to learn when you can't tell someone is holding back or not!" Sleif replied to Syra, as he motioned towards Sephiroth.

"If he had really been trying, you would not be standing!" said Sleif, a small smirk appearing on Sephiroths face as he had said that.
"That's an interesting stance you have there! But in this fight, you're going to want to have your sword at all times!" Sleif said, as he withdrew his extremely long black bladed sword.

"The first move is yours!" said Sleif, as he held the large sword in his right hand, while having it against his chest, in a stance.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
OOC: AoD, don't forget to read my above post. sephiroth2, don't bullshit my telepathy since you never stated having mental blocks. Don't say that's cheating because Felix, Shad, Katana, and Zack (when Ceon is around) all have mental blocks to prevent such things.

IC: Syra grinned at this guy and laughed. He knew the true extent of his abilities and they were above Sephy and most of the people at Shinra. HIs swordsmanship alone would make him a SOLDIER First Class. "You don't know me which is kinda weird since every knows that day I took out several men and two helicopters with just a thought. Dude your screwed." Syra gloated. It was his move and he make hurt. Using telepathy, Syra messed with Slief's senses causing his eyes, and ears to believe Syra wasn't there.

Moving toward Slief, Syra slide to a stop in front of his face. He then swung with his gauntlet hand at Slief's stomach with a haymaker. Such a punch would cause anyone to reel over with pain if connected. He then did a roudhouse kick aimed at Slief's head. After the kick, Slief's senses returned to normal. Syra used his superhuman speed to get back to where he was before Slief's senses returned to normal. "Still wanna fight me?" Syra asked arrogantly.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OOC: I won't. As long as you do the same for my abilities!

--------------------------------------------

"You don't know me which is kinda weird since every knows that day I took out several men and two helicopters with just a thought. Dude your screwed." said Syra.
Sleif watched as Syra used some sort of telepathy to mess with his senses, making him believe that Syra disappeared.

A few seconds later a gauntlet punch and a roundhouse kick was landed upon Sleif causing some pain, before his sense returned to normal.
"Still wanna fight me?" Syra said as he returned to his original place, using superhuman speed.

"Do you?" Sleif said, instantly appearing a few feet behind Syra as he returned to his spot, the Sleif that was still facing Syra from across the room, slowly fading away.
Striking with his blade, a powerful wave of compressed Mako energy was launched towards Syra, at an insane speed.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Engaged in the battle with the wolves, Tifa punched, kicked and threw the wolves away from her in hope that they would leave eventually. But they kept coming back stronger and by the look in their red eyes, she assumed them not to be any ordinary monsters. "Zangan!" she cried, but she couldn't see or hear him at all. When it seemed that all hope was lost, it was not. Ceon had arrived using a concussive blast of his psychic force to get the wolves away from them. Tifa felt relieved and then smiled when she saw him standing right next to her. "Phew, I thought I was done for," she said. "Nice to see you too, Ceon. What are you doing here, anyway? Aren't you supposed to be someplace else right now?" She brushed off the dirt on her clothes and made sure that there weren't any injuries to her. There were a few scratches here and there, but nothing too serious. Nothing that she couldn't handle.

Zangan approached them having been fully restored and smiled. "Is this your boyfriend?" he asked. But when Tifa looked embarrassed, he laughed loudly. "I'm just messing with you, that's all. I guess you'll be ok with your friend then. So I'll see you back in Nibelheim tomorrow by the old mansion." He walked off leaving Tifa alone with Ceon. She didn't know what to think at that point. One minute, Cloud had been on her mind and then Ceon had taken over that thought. What could this have meant? "I'll see you tomorrow then, Zangan!" she called to him and got his raised hand as a response. Tifa turned to Ceon. "So come on then. Tell me what you've been doing lately, I want to hear everything."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
"You know this would be better if I couldn't ready your mind." Syra said with a devious grin. He had been reading his mind the whole time, knowing what Slief was going to do before he did it. "Every move you make is decided by your brain and I can see it all." He commented. Knowing Slief was behind him and about to attack, Syra enacted a psychic barrier around him. It was a powerful one too seeing as he was a powerful psionic. The mako attacked slammed against the barrier, it pushed it back alittle though not enough to break through.

As the barrier dropped, Syra created a psychic pressure to push at Slief from all sides, to impede his movement. He drew his blade and slashed at Slief with a horizontal slash before placing it back on his back. Dropping the psychic pressure, Syra would attack one more time before getting back to stance. Pulling out Henskie, he did several speedy stabs toward Slief and then levitated himself into the air using telekinesis. "Your turn." Syra said, "The victor was chosen from the start of this fight."

Ceon kinda blushed at Zangan's comment. Everything happened quick and Ceon was alone with Tifa. She wanted to know everything. "Well my dad died a year or so after we left from Nebilheim. We were brought back to Shin-ra labs, and Hojo ran multiple tests on me and my big bro. After being experimented on, we were given these psychic powers. I thought about you though sometimes. We fought in the Wutai war and became slightly famous for abilities. Me, I met Cloud and Zack. Not much happened really. I'm just here to visit." Ceon explained. A short summary was best because the full-length would be long and disturbing. Probably make Tifa sad from his near death stories and such.

Artemis

The sheets were soft and warm, like she was sleeping on a cloud. Kashia stirred in her sleep, feeling a disturbance around her, and her body reacted before she was even awake. In less than a second, she had thrown off the covers and jumped out of her bed, landing on the ground in a fighting stance. She was ready for anything.

Even in her sleep, she could detect everythings energy levels, and she was completely aware of everything around her. It was like she wasnt even asleep...just waiting. She turned towards where she felt the energy radiating, but it was merely a small butterfly, perching itself upon a flower she kept in her room. She stood up from her stance and casually walked over to her mirror.

She was shocked by her own transformation; her eyes were no longer gray blue, but a stealthy golden color, and her jet black hair seemed to be streaked with shimmers of gold as well. Her teeth, where as white as fresh snow, and almost sharp, like that of an animals. The changes were subtle, and she didnt look drastically differant, but she felt drastically differant. She turned around and examined her back side, staring in horror at the black pulsating emblem encased into her mid back. It looked like a 6 point star, each arm drifting off into wispy spirals that encircled the entire mark. It was so filled with energy and power, it was like it was beating, like another heart. She quickly pulled her shirt down over it, trying to cover it up.

"What did he do to me?" She asked herself in a melancholy voice. She knew she had powers now, but she had no clue as to what they could do. She knew she was flexible, but how far could she go? She easily fell into the splits, then lay on her stomach. She lifted her legs into the air, and bent them over her head, and there was no muscle strain what-so-ever. She stood up, balancing on the toes of her right foor, and lifted her left foot up to her left shoulder. "Amazing..." She said as she began to experiment with her new found abilities.

She looked back to the butterfly, still perched on the flowers delicate petal. She easily saw the pattern of the butterfly, even though she was almost 15 feet away, and she could smell the nectar that it greedily lapped up through its proboscis. She fused the butterflies energy with her own, giving herself total control over the poor insect. She gently rotated her hand clockwise, and the butterfly began to rise and circle in a clockwise motion.

"Fascinating!" She said, and ended the connection with the butterfly. She felt power pulsating through her body from the mark, and golden energy began to emit around her hands. She lazily lifted her index finger, shooting bright, golden and white energy at the butterfly, which died the instant it came in contact with it. "I am begining to like this power..." She said as the butterfly's lifeless shell was carried away by the wind.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It should have been completely obvious to the supposed psions in the vicinity, that some was amiss, but like a usual interjection of this sort, they were unaware, their powers focused completely on another matter, because like the inferior beings they were, there was simply no complex to comprehend what was going on elsewhere. The Shinra training ground was a nice place, far better than the hideous canyon that Seru had been causing trouble at before. It had been a breeze to displace all the energy sensors to its presence, and even more so to get by all the others whom where there. it was completely laughable.

A seemingly friendly training match had broken out between two "seasoned" warriors, but one of them was a complete prick, taunting his opponent with his psionic powers acting like he was supreme in nature compared to the other warrior. Though Seru was supreme to these pathetic lumps of flesh, it rather did not go around and act like it, only displaying power when need be, or to simply cause destruction and the like when it pleased.

The battle was a bit dry at first, but it got a little more interested after a few attacks, but the psion still believed himself that much better than the other fighter. "You know this would be better if I couldn't ready your mind." Seru chuckled, a sound that was most likely lost inside the actions that happened next.

'You are too cocky Syra. How would you fare without the use of you psionic abilities huh??' The message was slammed directly into the man's mind. It was nothing to surpass the mental prowess of this man, and on top of that, his mind was open anyway, as Seru had not even had resistance, Syra probably thinking that there was no one around whom would have power such as he. During the attack Syra had using telekinesis to surround his opponent, in measure to stop his movement during attack.

Instead of make what it had done obvious, Seru instead manipulated Syra's blade, so that even though the other warrior wasn't allowed much movement to dodge, or block attacks, the metal was so weak due to completely broken bonds, that the only damage the man would take, or even feel was a slight thump.

Seru continued to watch.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"You saw Cloud?" asked Tifa, now feeling intrigued by this. He did say that he saw Cloud, right? I'm sure that I'm not hallucinating at this point. I need news, something to tell me that he's ok. "Is he safe? I haven't heard anything since he left." She then remembered what else he said. "I'm sorry to hear about your dad, Ceon. It must have been hard losing him and ... you and your brother had these tests? That must be horrible!" But now her whole view of Shinra was finally beginning to change and take another form in her mind. "Shinra did this to you? But I thought that Shinra was supposed to help benefit us and give us good lives, so that we can live great ..." She shook her head and sighed. "You're here to visit? Oh, well, that's good." In her heart, Tifa felt sad he was only visiting. Nothing eventful had happened in the past year since Cloud and other young men in Nibelheim had left.

Not much had gone with Tifa, but she had still wondered about the mountains. She still believed that her mother's spirit was there somewhere. "As for me? Well, nothing really exciting ever happens in my life anymore," she said, as she looked around the wilderness that they were stood in. "It's just training, training and even more training with me. I did just become a tour guide for the Nibel mountains, though." It wasn't exactly the most exciting job in the world, but it was something to do. Her attraction to the mountains themselves linked back to her mother's death. Even though it had been so many years since it had happened, this was how she came to thinking about Cloud. But then again, those were just stupid thoughts. Tifa knew she wouldn't see him again. "So," she said, turning to Ceon. "You came back to visit then? What are your plans after that?"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------

As Syra caused a large amount of pressure, restricting Sleifs dodging and blocking movements, he could easily sense a strange source of unfamiliar energy.
While he did not recognise it, Sleif knew that it belonged to someone with incredible powers.

Just as Syra launched into Sleif with his sword strikes, the most that Sleif felt were slight thumps from it. A slight grin appeared on Sleifs face as he realised this, and within a few seconds, the pressure from Syra had been lifted, as he levitated himself from the ground.

"Your turn. The victor was chosen from the start of this fight." Syra said as he floated in the air. "You're right... it was!" Sleif said as he held his blade. It's tip pointing towards the ground. "You rely too heavily on your powers, and not enough on your skills!" said Sleif.

With that, Sleif impaled the tip of his sword into the ground of the training room, causing all of the technology around to flicker and started to lose energy.
This stolen energy, began to come together at the point of Sleifs sword, and traveled through it directly into himself.

A green eerie glow, had faintly started to show, enveloped around Sleif, as the energy was absorbing into him.
At that moment, Sleif withdrew the blade from the ground, instantly disappearing and appearing all over the place in the room.

As he appeared, Sleif launched another powerful wave of dense Mako energy at Syra, before reappearing in another location and firing again.
This continued, until Sleif reappeared on the ground again, clutching his blade, as the energy quickly built up.

At which point, Sleif fired a large wave, of immensely powerful mako at Syra, before sheathing his blade again.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc....dang gone one day and ya'll went up over 20 post!!! Old habit kicking in....trying to resist........TELL MEH WHAT HAPPENED?

Artemis

Kashia was overwhelmed with power. The idea that she could manipulate everything around her to her own will, the idea that she was in control, was intoxicating. There were still countless possibilities to all her new powers, more so than she could ever imagine. "What else can i do? I suppose the sky is the limit..." She said to herself, but at the mention of the word "sky" she felt herself begin to lift off the ground. It was her floating sensation all over again, only this was legit; she was actually floating.

Her body was light as a feather, but because of the low ceiling, she was only able to levitate a mere yard from the ground. Energy began pumping through her veins, and she quickly gained adrenaline. She craned her neck behind her, only to stare in disbelief. She had wings. "Wow" Was all she managed to say, the words blubbering out of her in a an unbelieving voice. Wings... They were phantasmic, a glorious golden tint shone throughout the gossamer material, shining even in the dull light of her barren room. They were small and delicate, not like any wings she had ever seen before.

Just as suddenly as they came, they disappeared. She gracefully descended to the ground, slowly and softly, as she longed to be returned to the safety and sureness of the ground below her. She felt the strong presence of energy approaching from down the hall, and immediately, she already knew who it was. "Come in, Reno. " She said in an amused tone, seeing as she almost forgot it was Reno who tried to save her. For all he knew, she could have been dead.

"Kashia? KASHIA!" He was still outside, he hadnt even knocked on the door yet, but now that he knew she was alive, he practially ripped the door off of its hinges."Kashia! You're alive! Oh god, I thought I lost you!" He ran through the door and across the room, crashing into her and pulling her into an akward hug. Normally, or before her transformation, she would have flipped at even the slightest idea of Reno embracing her. But now...now she was differant.

"Are you ok? I'm so sorry, I shouldnt have left you! And then you disappeared, and I thought you were gone and...How are you perfectly fine?" The last question caught her off guard. She was wasnt prepared to let anyone know about her transformation, even Reno. But, he was genuinely concerned for her, and she wouldnt have to tell him everything. "Alright, but Reno, this is secret. Nobody else can ever know!" She put stress into the last words, just to emphasize their importance. She began to tell Reno her story, starting from when she awoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back