• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heavenless (GoD and Aeriona Original)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Zack waited quietly as he watched Aerith get everything ready to leave. After hearing she was ready to leave Zack nodded his head and smiled before following Aerith out of the church.
“The flowers were all really beautiful.” Zack said as caught up with Aerith and started to walk besides her.
“But I guess that is all because they have such a beautiful and caring person tending to them.” Zack said as he looked down at flowers that were in her basket and wondering if she had picked them out for someone in particular.
“You know if were me I'd sell the flowers for quick buck or two.” Zack said sarcastically as he walked along side Aerith through the slums.
“I bet in Midgar a lot of flowers will attract people with tons of money in their wallets!” Zack said with a smile as he looked around and stared at the city’s buildings as well as its people.

“Something’s missing…” Zack said, underneath his breath so that Aerith wouldn’t be able to hear him, as he tried to figure out why it was that sector five and basically all of Midgar in what was it that made it different from the small countryside he had grown so eager to leave completely behind back in Gongaga.
It’s not right… Zack thought after staring to look up at the sky, only to be surprised by the fact that there was nothing to truly see, or at least put it better not what he had initially expected to see.
It’s like the sky is missing… Zack thought as quickly began to realize how completely the two were, Gongaga and Midgar. As when he stared up at where the Midgar sky should be the only he could see plates that acted as a barrier between the slums and real sky.

“Idoit!” Someone yelled in anger, quickly snapping Zack back to reality as he had unknowingly wandered away from Aerith, while he was staring mindlessly up at the plates, knocking over a person in the crowd of people.
“My bad, here let me help you up at least.” Zack said as he extended out his hand to the young woman with short brown hair he had knocked over, and waited for her to hopefully accept his hand so he could help her up.
“Don’t touch me.” The woman said in an gloomy tone of voice as she, quickly batted away Zack’s hand with her own, without even bothering to look up at him.
“I’m sorry. It’s completely my fault I wasn’t paying any attention to where I was going.” Zack said as he looked at the group she was with and noticed that none of them looked particularly happy he had bumped into her, nor did they at all seemed to care for his apology. Seeing all of their cold resentful stares, Zack figured it was probably best he didn’t bother trying to apologizing them any more and just walked away, as it seemed like that was what they all wanted.
“Dumb ass Shinra lapdog.” Zack heard on of the members of the group say out loud to him as he walked away, but he knew it was best to ignore them as in this particular situation he was the one at fault for bumping into them and making a scene out of it would be pointless.

“So where is it that we are heading now?” Zack asked with a smile as he caught up with Aerith and was now waking along side her once again to where ever she was deciding to lead him. As he choose to ignore what he saw through the corner of her eye, which was how a small crowd seemed to be forming at one end of the slums.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Jake walked endlessly around Shin-ra Building, until finally decieding to walk into the Training Room and train. Too bad for him. There was already a battle going on in there, so Jake couldent interupt or go in. "Man. I was hoping to get some fighting in." he said, watching the battle go on. It was amazing how fast they were going and how powerful the two were. Wait, wasnt that Sleif, and Syra? Yes. Yes it was.

Syra had some sort of psychic abilitys, or so Jake remembered. Sleif wielded a long black sword, and was as strong as ol' Sephiroth, Jake had heard aswell. Atleast, it seemed he was as strong. Jake sighed. The battle was intense.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Aerith glanced over her shoulder at Zack who had run into a woman and she couldn’t help but laugh as he offered his help. She focused on the woman who didn’t seem too happy and she sensed a mischievous aura around her. This woman did not seem like a simple civilian but she was up to something, all these people were up to something. She glanced among the group and noticed that all of their hearts were beating quickly. When she saw him walking away from the women, she put a smile on her face and nodded.

“Do you always run into women? Something wasn’t right about that woman though. I have never seen all these people before.. Sector five is never this busy.” She explained, smiling and beginning to talk toward a gate that has sector five written on it.

She waved to a few people she knew and walked into the small part of town that had shops and some residential houses. She watched the children run around the same part of town and play in their small groups. Merchants stood outside of their shops. Aerith enjoyed this part of the town because it gave her something to do when she was bored. She looked over at Zack to see if he was surprised to see this in such a poor area but of course not, he was from up above. She was sure that they had many shops and nice streets and he would think she was completely stupid if she said this was her favorite place to spend time; the church came first though.

“This is where I wanted to bring you. It is the shopping place for my sector and I know many people here.” She stated, putting her hands behind her back and then began to walk toward the nearest shop.

There were a variety of objects on the table including material to ribbons. She smiled as she glanced around the objects but it was only to keep her mind off the group outside of the gate. She crossed her arms as a chill ran down her spine as she thought about the woman’s glare. She closed her eyes, trying to erase the look and it was the Cetra blood that ran through her veins which gave her these powers of sensing certain things about people. She looked back at Zack who made things insecurities disappear and she was once again happy

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Reno gaped at her, his eyes quickly scanning her over, and then he closed his mouth and stared into her golden speckled eyes. "He did what to you!?" He said in an angry tone, his fury becoming apparent. He stood up from her bed, causing it to shake from the rapid weight change. "How could I let this happen!? Damn!" He shouted out, rage raking his voice. Kashia sat calmly on the bed, her legs crossed and her hands clasped in her lap, gently staring at Reno.

"Reno, please dont be upset. I think he saved me, and these powers..." She stopped and looked downward at her hands, flipping them over as a small amount of golden energy began to flow over them, basking them in a tiny light. "They're amazing!" She finished with the snap of her fingers, bright sparks igniting from her finger tips, and as she did, little jets of bright light soared around the room, gracefully disintegrating into golden sparks. They showered the room in glittering light, giving everything a golden hue.

"And look at this!" She added with glee, like she was a small child in a candy shop for the first time. She allowed the power to course through her veins, her body giving a slight shudder at the amount of energy she was pulling forth. She easily slid upwards into the air, her wings lustrous and glistening. She gently hovered above the ground, the awesome and amazing feeling of freedom giving her a mental high. As Reno stood, dumbstruck, she lowered herself back to the floor in front of him. "There are many more things I can do, but I am still getting the hang of most of this." She exclaimed to him.

"You're so differant now...It's like-" But he stopped, clearly noting the gloomy look that had just crossed over Kashia's face. "I think its all amazing, but I'm just glad you're ok." He whispered into her ear as he pulled her into another hug. She was again, filled with power, and her heart beat raced inside her. Suddenly, they were no longer in her room, but in darkness. The air was being sucked through her lungs, like she was moving at light speed. Her hair lay flat around her, so she knew she couldnt be in motion, but then a setting began to fade into existence around them. Everything was spinning around them, and then it stopped.

Her and Reno stood embracing in the city center of Midgar. "What the hell just happened?" He asked as he pulled away from her in shock. She looked up into his eyes, flashing an amused grin. "I believe i just teleported you to Midgar."

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Meanwhile, a woman wearing a chubby chocobo suit sways the tourist towards her. Her purpose was to inform new comers a layout of The Gold Saucer and special events that were taking place during their visit. “What a beautiful crowd. Welcome to the Gold Saucer, where we do our best to entertain you and make your visit a memorable one. First off, allow me to give a good idea of what we off as entertainment. We offer a variety of games to keep you satisfied and wanting more.” The chubby chocobo walked around alittle to un-numb her feet.

“Now, the Gold Saucer is broken up into eight squares. The areas are the Entrance Square, Event Square, Wonder Square, Station Square, Chocobo Square, Hotel Square, Battle Square, and Central Square. Of course, we are presently in the Entrance Square. If you want to play arcade games, you’ll want to head to the Wonder Square. If you want to sit and watch special programs or performances, head on over to the Event Square. If you want to go sight seeing, plan on going to the Station Square. In the Chocobo Square, you and observe and enjoy the chocobo races. If you have your own chocobo, you can register it into the races. If you find yourselves tired, pay a visit to our Hotel Square. Beware; the place is rumored to be haunted. Hehehehehehe.”

Some guards were prompted to pass out small blue bags to each new comer. “Finally, try to visit the Battle Square if you can. The owner and founder usually hangs out there. In this square, you can train and hone your skills against a array of monsters in many tournaments and win prizes. Also there is a museum full of ancient artifacts gathered from around the world. Since you all paid for the life time pass, you all just received 10000 GP. Use the GP to play games, watch performances and the races, spend a night at the hotel, or fight in the arena. Should you need more GP, You can win more in the Wonder Square or convert gil into GP at the various Conversion machines stationed around the squares.”

“If you head through this giant chocobo head, you’ll find yourselves in the Central Square. This square takes you to all the other squares. However, each square has doorways that lead you to other squares. If you need further information, there is a bulletin board in the Central Square to guide you. In order to return to the Central Square from the other squares, head through a doorway called Exit. Now, I will let you go to enjoy yourselves. Bye now.” The crowd cheered and headed into the Central Square. “This suit is alittle annoying.”

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Syra was suprised by what had happened. His blade had done no damage thanks and he heard a telepathic voice that wasn't Ceon. "Who the hell is in here?" Syra said to himself as he watched Slief begin to move. "You rely too heavily on your powers, and not enough on your skills!" said Sleif. Syra looked down upon Slief and only grinned. "You fool. These are part of my skils, but if you want to face me without my powers then i'll be glad to rip your apart with my bare hands." Syra said all cocky.

Watching Slief disappeared and reappeared, Syra continually dodged all Slief's attacks. Seeing his opening, Syra rushed in. Slief touched the ground and brought his blade down to release a large wave of Mako energy. Getting close, Syra put up his guard. The wave slammed into him, knocking him to ground only to slide about two feet. His body was durable, and any cuts and such he got were healed instantly. Dashing forward, Syra swung in with a right then a left then he pulled out his sword and brought it down across the chest. He then went for a sweeping motion and stood up in one motion, bring his sword down in a stabbing motion that was aimed for Slief's stomach.

"Well I have to meet up with Zack in not too long. I wanted to catch up with you for now. Maybe help with your training with a sparring match." Ceon said without smiling. He was back to his usual look. His beautiful silver bang blowing in the world. He looked upon Tifa and her beauty was remarkable.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“Yeah I had a feeling that what happened back there was a bit unusual.” Zack said after hearing Aerith’s comment about Sector five never being so busy, and looking back at the crowd wondering if maybe he was being a little over sensitive to with they said. As he knew there were tons of people out there that weren’t too fond of Shinra and whoever that happened to receive a steady pay check from them, for various different reasons that Zack cared not to try and understand.
“So what the reason you brought me here was so that you could go shopping?” Zack asked pretending to talk in a fairly serious tone of voice as he looked around and felt a little bit more relaxed now then he did earlier in the middle of that peculiar group.
“Man I really thought that you were a different kind of girl, but I guess I was seriously wrong about that…” Zack said as he continued to joke around while looking at the things the near by shop had to offer for sale. Though the one thing that quickly caught his eye was sort of pink ribbon that was being sold, and he thought about how it would go well with Aerith.

Looking back over at her, Zack only just realized that maybe she hadn’t realized that he was messing around with everything he had said and might have actually took him seriously.
“Hey you know I was just joking around, it's all right. You know what actually go ahead and find something you like.” Zack said while he looked at her and nervously avoided making direct eye contact, as he was somewhat certain she had took him seriously when he was joking around and couldn’t help feeling bad about that.
“I mean I still owe you for helping me out even if you said all you did was say hellooo. I still feel like I need to.” Zack said as looked at the shop and then back at Aerith and then back at the shop, feeling completely nervous around her. Which was a first for him since talking to girls or flirting with him had never been so difficult for him before, but with her it all seemed to be different.
“And you said the idea of a date sounded dumb, so let me just buy you a gift instead. Pick out anything you want and I’ll pay for it.” Zack said with a smile as he looked back at Aerith and noticed that he really hadn’t given her any opportunity to talk while he blathered on.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Oh right," nodded Tifa, smiling. But deep inside, she was sad that Ceon hadn't come back for a good while. She had missed him since he left Nibelheim after all. She then heard him offering help with a sparring match for her training; this caused her to grin ever so slightly. "Sparring match, huh? Maybe you might be able to help, although ... don't be crying when I beat the crap out of you. I almost had Zangan in tears the last time that we fought." Tifa glanced at Ceon. He looked a lot stronger since the last time that they met, or perhaps that was due to the experiments. Whatever the reason, she couldn't help feeling that he seemed to have matured somewhat. Memories of him and her playing in Nibelheim were on her mind.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------

As Sleif landed back onto the ground after the attack, he was soon greeted by Syra slashing at him with his sword.
Watching his movements, Sleif was able to easily step to the side, as Syras right slash came, before stepping again, just missing the left, raising his own sword to block the forward chest slash.

Before he could think though, Syra did a sweeping motion on Sleif, causing him to lose a little bit of his balance.
As he started to regain it however, Sleif looked as Syra brought his sword down in a stabbing motion to his stomach this time .

In one swift movement, Sleif spun on his foot, using his sword to block not only Syras blade, but using it as leverage to push him back upwards.
As he stood fully straight, at that moment, Sleif fired another mako wave of energy, at point blank range onto the ground infront of Syra, before jumping backwards and giving the two some space.

"Well, I can see that you are quite skilled, young man!" Sleif said to Syra, as he placed his sword back into its sheath.
"But I think that is enough for one day! If we continue, I believe we may do quite a bit of damage to the building!" said Sleif, as he walked past Syra.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Seru was quite amused by the turnout of the battle between both Slief and Syra. it went on for quite a bit, both of them not really doing much to the other, but doing more than try and show off their powers. It seemed that was the one thing that everybody always wanted to do even when they weren't in a meaningful fight. It was rather dull, and after a final attack for Syra, Slief merely dodged, blocked and counted each part of the attack, before flipping back and just walking away, mentioning that the area would end up destroyed.

"That was rather interesting. I guess that those around these days are much more potent in making things look simple, when often they are not.I will admit that was fun to watch." Seru merely made itself visible and floated down towards the ground, moving towards Srya and staring at him. "Hmm, you really are something, but not exactly a good something."

It continued on past Syra, its odd armor appearance blurring a bit as it focused its powers purposely and then stayed where it was, Just observing the area to an extent. it was really no big deal, but it was already apparent that Seru was a bit less than welcome where ti was, but whether Seru cared or not was another notion completely.

Artemis

"Teleport? Seriously!?" Reno's voice was full of excitement, but his facial expressions seemed to defy his tone. He looked scared, like he was afaird of her, and what she had become. He looked around him, the Midgar civillains taking little to no notice of their strange and random appearance in the towns bustling center. There were so many people surrounding her, each with their own bubble of energy, and she could sense them all.

"Reno, this is probably permanent. I still dont even know the full extent of these..." She paused, searching for the right word to complete the sentence. Yes, they were gifts, but as of now they were. They could just as easily be her curse as well. She decided to leave it blank, for dramatic effect. "The only way to answer my questions, if to find it." She threw a little spin on the last word, for she truly didnt know who or what that thing that helped her was, if he helped her, and wanted Reno to know too. "I'm sorry Reno, but this is what I am now." She said solemny, her head slightly dipping, as if she was defeated.

"Dont worry. If this was anyone's fault, it was mine, not yours at all. But lets just enjoy Midgar for now. Please?" He looked like a sad puppy, his eyes almost begging her to agree to his offer. Kashia looked up again, her golden eyes flickering with delight, a tiny smile creaping across her face. "Alright, for now!" She replied happily, her body once again rushing with power. Her power and energy flows could be linked to her moods somehow, but that was a question for later, when she found "it" again.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Jake watched as the battle ended. Just like that. 'Wow' was all Jake could get to come from his mouth, although he could put up just as good a fight against the two with the Kigamaria. Jake unsheated it, and then walked into the arena, to noticed Sleif and Syra standing there, and another coming just to the ground.

"Nice battle, Sleif, Syra." Jake said, nodding.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Leofer walked endlessly for quite some time, finally ending up iaround the Shinra building. As a member of Shinra, he walked inside the buildings of which he already knew. He stopped to greet some people and just explore a little before taking a break. Soon after, he stopped infront of the door for the training room. His white hair in his face, he walked inside with the sound of swords clinging. Fights had been going on from the look of it.

"Leofer, Leofer come over here!"

Leofer quickly walked over in to the area to see a fight. He yawned as other people watched, as it seemed boring he left. Without many reasons he left as he continued to walk he ended up a little bit later watching a fight between Syra and Sleif. "Well this may be better." With that he joined a few other people watching the fight.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------

"Nice battle, Sleif, Syra." Sleif heard Jake say to him and Syra as he walked towards the entrance to the area. "Thank you!" replied Sleif as he continued to walk.

Suddenly Sleif stopped walking, after he felt Seru instantly appearing in the room. Turning slightly, he noticed a large suit of armor, which seemed to be in a constant blur, and so not showing its true appearance.
Sleif could easily tell, that this one was someone with incredible power.

"Well, thank you for showing yourself to us!" Sleif said to Seru, as he slowly walked over to it. "I could sense you watching the match! Did you enjoy it?" asked Sleif, now only a few feet away from Seru.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
For some reason, the people who had kidnapped Katana dumped him in Midgar, probably for time constraints. He noticed this from a large sign saying it was Midgar. He walked through town and said," Never been to Midgar, suppose I should get a map then. The town seemed kinda peaceful, yet he could sense some kind of inner unwelcoming throught it. People seemed normal along with the Shinra guards." What the hell kinda place is this!?" He wasn't use to being a such a place this peaceful for quite awhile now. But that wasn't what troubled him. It was the aura, as if something wrong is going to happen later.

Katana put it out of his mind for the tome being and went in search of a map in the area, but the nearest shop, he had no idea where that was. He thought, might as well try to find a shop in this....godforsaken place.

ooc: Yo, sorry for the extreme short post. Time constraints in real life but ill try to stay on as often as possible.

Artemis

The streets of Midgar were busy, people bustling through the crowded squares, all trying to get somewhere, but somebody was always in their way.It was a pleasant busy, it was more of a hostile, "must-get-somewhere-now" kind of busy. Crowds pumped even through the allyways, making human body contact almost inevitable.

Everytime Kashia even just brushed a person's body, she was instantly linked to their thoughts, their energy, etc. It was like having a thousand puppets at her command; she could make them do anything she wanted, not mention the blasts of energy she could produce, as well as the rest of her telekinesis powers. Even when her arm gently nudged Reno's, she could know everything he was doing or thinking. It was intoxicating, the power she felt, but she knew she must not take advantage of the innocent civillians, or Reno, no matter how much she wanted to.

As the couple continued down the crowded street, they realized that they didnt know where they were going. Both of them had been to Midgar many times, but never this deep into a sector. It looked like they were in a market, small rows of tipsy kiosks lined the sides of the street, vendors selling their wares to interested buyers. "Lets take the ally, back to the main center." She said to Reno, pulling his arm gently, and pointing in the direction of a narrow passage connecting this area to the main square.

He obliged, and they began to walk down the dark, damp ally. Vermin of every size and manner seemed to inhabit the ally, but Kashia payed them no mind. Reno stepped avidly over the pavement, his dislike of rats quite obvious. As they continued forward, a rather large and and vicious rat was easing behind them. It silently padded along until it was within leaping distance. Then, it jumped, teeth barred, ready to sink its infected mouth into the closests persons leg, which happened to be Renos.

Kashia knew it was going to happen, she had read the rats mind. She effortlessly flicked her wrist behind her, golden energy emitting all around it. The rat was frozen in place as he came in contact with the blast of energy, then obliterated. A small flash lit the alley, and Reno turned behind him to examine what had just happened. "Just keep going!" She said to him, turning him back around. They walked out of the narrow, and Kashia thought she saw another Turk.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Then battle had ended not too long ago. Syra had a mysterious look upon his face. He was wondering what the hell that floating armor was. It obviously had psychic powers from its display of how it altered Syra's sword. He wondered had Hojo created this, but it was impossible. He and Syra were supposedly the only other experiments that dealt with psionics. He would figure this out. It had interfered with his fight and it didn't sit good with them. Not paying attention to anyone else, Syra turned to Leofer. "Yo Leo." Syra said greeting Leo.

Ceon smiled again at Tifa. He would have to hold back or he could seriously hurt her. She was a graet martial artist, but Ceon was vigorously trained within martial arts longer then she was and much more experience. Talented as she was, she didn't reach his level though he wasn't near Zangan. That guy was at his own level when it came to martial arts. He then remembered his gauntlet. He put his left hand in his pocket and stood in a fighting stance. "Let's go Tiffy." Ceon said playfully.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
After working several hours, Desmae clocked out and headed to her residence within the Gold Saucer. Workers were allowed to live in the Gold Saucer for free. Desmae was so happy to get off work that she ran to her residence. As she was heading there, she noticed many injured people coming from the Battle Square. A couple was heading out and the wife said to her injured husband “Why did you have to make a fool out of yourself. You saw other people getting defeated by that little monster.” The husband said “ I wanted to win that one of kind materia for you, regardless of the consequences. You mean so much to me and I wanted to give you something very rare.” The wife smiled and said “Ah thank you hun. Next time, we are going to Costa Del Sol.” The couple takes their leave.

Desme makes it to her residence, but before she can put the key into the keyhole, someone taps her on her shoulder. Desmae turns to see a guard and asks “How I may I help you sir?” The guard said “Good evening, Mr. Dio requests an audience with you so would you kindly follow me please?” Desmae suddenly felt nervious and thinks “This must be serious; he never has guards escort me to him unless it’s dire.” Desmae nods and follows the Guard to the Battle Square.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Yo, everyone POST SOMETHIN!!! First RP in almost 2 years and it dies in a matter of a few days!!! Come on now, somebody post something.

Aeriona, stay with us this time.

GoD, post more you bastard!!!! ANd I mean that in the nicest way possible.

RC, your fine. YOu post alot.

SR, yeah do as I said to GoD.

If this dies I may not be here...as much anymore.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Seru choose to ignore what the man had said to it. It was more concerned with the matters of how its experiment on Kashia had turned out. There was no doubt a substantial increase in her overall power levels, but the way the materia had fused into her were anyone's guess. Manipulation had to play a huge part in everything, but Seru was rather curious as to what exactly she could do, as it hadn't stayed around long enough to observe her development, but because her powers partially came from Seru's own powers, it had purposely established a link with her to do as it pleased, which more, or less was about to happen in a few seconds.

"Why hello Kashia. How have you been??"

Seru had used a spatial distortion to drag itself through hyperspace, and open up a portal at another location, linking its drove to the location as Kashia, which also mean as it appeared, Seru was around Kashia, so that she was encased in its armor. This only lasted a second or two though.........

Seru laughed and looked at Kashia, and also the loser reno, whom had tried to save her before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back