• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heey, I'm Voyageer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ok sunny

Awards
As you can see, my username is Voyageer (one of my three usernames that I commonly use). I'm just a (somewhat) average teenage guy who loves gaming and video games, specifically the Kingdom Hearts series! I've grown up loving this game and first playing it since KH:CoM on the GBA.

Now, some of you have seen my posts on the forums before and are familiar with me. I try to "act cool" and "show my knowledge" but I understand there's always someone who opposes that, which I actually don't mind! I love debating as long as it doesn't become an argument.

Anyway, I've known about these forums since late 2011 and I've always found it interesting that so many of you on this forum website know so much about the series! It's not only your knowledge, though, but it's the theories you create with them. I love theories and mostly the ones on this website. So that's why I joined the forums recently since I know feel a bit more confident to speak up about what I think, also. I hope to get to know you all better and we'll get along nicely, so keep it cool, everyone. :cool:

Also, here is my 3DS info for anyone who would like to add me!
Friend Code: 1332 - 7943 - 5792
Username: •»VFinnn«•

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Hi! I'm new here, but I too have been a long time KH fan. Moreso, I see you play AC: New Leaf - I play as well. perhaps you'd like to hang sometime?

ok sunny

Awards
Oh, sure thing! I'm not a very avid player of the game, but I try to keep up with whatever I can! I also have several other games like Pokemon Y, KH:DDD, Starfox 64, Zelda:LBW, Zelda:Ocarina of Time 3D, and a few more.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Oh, sure thing! I'm not a very avid player of the game, but I try to keep up with whatever I can! I also have several other games like Pokemon Y, KH:DDD, Starfox 64, Zelda:LBW, Zelda:Ocarina of Time 3D, and a few more.

My 3DS Collection consists of Dream Drop Distance, AC: NL, Super Mario 3D World, Sonic Generations, and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. Anytime you want to play some AC, you let me know.... In fact, I'm playing it as we speak.

I can send you my 3DS Friend Code in a Private Message if you want.

ok sunny

Awards
I can send you my 3DS Friend Code in a Private Message if you want.

Go for it, man! But my friend code may not work. Just tell me if it doesn't because someone else on the forums had a problem adding me.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Go for it, man! But my friend code may not work. Just tell me if it doesn't because someone else on the forums had a problem adding me.

Sent my FC in a private message. Added you on mine. If my code doesn't work, try it again, then if it doesn't work again, erase all numbers and star over. That's how I got yours to work.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
Dad gum the Private Message 10 minute rule. Ugh.

You want to play some AC immediately, or later on? I'm fine either way.

VenTer

Awards
As you can see, my username is Voyageer (one of my three usernames that I commonly use). I'm just a (somewhat) average teenage guy who loves gaming and video games, specifically the Kingdom Hearts series! I've grown up loving this game and first playing it since KH:CoM on the GBA.

Now, some of you have seen my posts on the forums before and are familiar with me. I try to "act cool" and "show my knowledge" but I understand there's always someone who opposes that, which I actually don't mind! I love debating as long as it doesn't become an argument.

Anyway, I've known about these forums since late 2011 and I've always found it interesting that so many of you on this forum website know so much about the series! It's not only your knowledge, though, but it's the theories you create with them. I love theories and mostly the ones on this website. So that's why I joined the forums recently since I know feel a bit more confident to speak up about what I think, also. I hope to get to know you all better and we'll get along nicely, so keep it cool, everyone. :cool:

Also, here is my 3DS info for anyone who would like to add me!
Friend Code: 1332 - 7943 - 5792
Username: •»VFinnn«•

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Hey there welcome to the forums too. I just joined here recently too. Welcome :biggrin:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I know we've said hello via the VM, but let me welcome you here properly.

So hello (again)! Enjoy your stay here since you'll practically be here for a long time. Probably two eternities, at least. You'll find out that it's hard to completely put this virtual space behind and move on.

And you mentioning being a happy teenager... it reminds me much of the fair days long gone. Has it really been 9-10 years since I was your age? Time really does fly.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Hi there Voyageer! :D Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay. Cuz you will be here a long time, trust me. xD

ok sunny

Awards
Yea haha. It's hard to leave the forums right now haha. I get home and come to see what's up or if there's anything new! Anyway, thank you everyone!

Hi, you also play Animal Crossing? I also play Pokemon X and Y. I feel so old looking at you. XD;
And yes, I play Animal Crossing. I bought the game about a week since it was released and yet I'm not very far into the game lol. And I do have Pokemon Y, I'm a huge fan. If you want to add me, I put my FC and Username on the thread (and my signature). Just message me your details so I can add you too!

Back