• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello there

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Twilight-TO

Hi everyone the name is Twilight-TO, I am 15 year old male, who is home schooled, I am also an amatuer graphics artist; making things such as wallpapers, avatars, signatures, and the like.

Most of my friends call me an obsessive otaku, and I guess you could say its pretty true; since all I ever do is watch anime, play video games, and listen to J-Pop or video game music.... <_<

I am obviously a Kingdom Hearts fan, duh, I also like Sonic, Rockman, Disgaea, and Tales of, my favorite anime is Shakugan No Shana and I love Vocaloid music. I do not and will not talk like a weeaboo/Japanophile by using terms such as "desu" "de arimasuka" "urusai" "~nyoron" or anything like that in my sentences, excluding this post of course...

Anyway I guess that is all for now, I look forward to being a part of this community! :3

Twilight-TO

Welcome. Do keep up with the rules, some of which can be found here: KHInsider Forums - FAQ
Behave or prepare for a spanking. And I don't mean one you'll like.

Have fun :D

No problem there, since I have already read through them, and I am not that much of a trouble maker either so no worries, I will abide by the rules at all times, since I dont want a spanking.... they hurt really badly... or so I have heard.

Also just a little FYI my punctuation at times (Most of the time) is horrid... so yea. xD

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
Do your best not to 'txt talk', don't argue abpout something you can't win, and be respectful. <3

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Hey-yo welcome to the wonderful world of Disney "someone whipers in ear" oh wromg speach sory...welcome to KHI have fun and read the rules and if u need a friend VM or PM me

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Welcome to KH Insider. Have fun and be sure to read the FAQ, stickies, and keep the KH stuff in the KH sections (or least not in Non-KH Discussion) or else. Also, don't spam, double post, necro-post (post in a really old thread), or advertise. Those are in the FAQ, but I think it's best to stress them because they tend to be the biggest pet peeves, besides posting in the Non-KH Discussion area.

Lolita

Dear You
*glances at Shana avatar*
*glances at male gender icon*
*scratches chin thoughtfully* ic, ic.

Welcome. Do keep up with the rules, some of which can be found here: KHInsider Forums - FAQ
Behave or prepare for a spanking. And I don't mean one you'll like.

Have fun :D

;O; So i'm not the only one with ~SPECIAL SPANKING~?!
D: I thought what we had in that was special.

/mauled

~ANYWAYS~
Hey. :]
Be sure to read the FAQ, hope you enjoy the forums, and have fun! :D

Sora05

Hey there!
Welcome to the forums and I have to agree try not to "txt talk" is some of the best advice I can give. :D

Back