• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chocobo Dyl

hello I'm new here I came because of many people talking about thr site I hope I enjoy my stay.

Chocobo Dyl

LOL! this place is pritty cool I like a forum with lots of members.Thanks for the comments I will try to help out as much as possible

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
haha then you'll be happy here
theres a lot of members, and there are so many nice ones haha

well thats good.looks like we got ourselves another cool member

hope you have a great time here
and if happen to need help, just pm me

Chocobo Dyl

thanks (adds to buddy list) do I need to know anything like [Insert members name here] can help you with [add subject here] and [Insert members name here]is nice/horrible?

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
ummm not really

snowdog has a link in her sig for the newb adoption agency.which you could go for any question you might have
and for who's horrible, i cant really anwser cuz i dont really think anyone here's a mean person
people just have bad days ha

ummm, lets see

try not to double post
look through threads before you post one so its not a repeat

and, idk.haha
best bet would be to go to the NAA

heres a link
http://forums.khinsider.com/community-board/88917-newb-adoption-agency.html

harsvalen

Yo, wazzup! Hey Chocobo, if you need anything, give me a whistle!

For sigs and avies, go to Dragoons Hub, SeaSalt IceCream and ShadowRikuRising are extremely well practiced in the art of graphics.

Gildragon and M.o.N are extremely nice, so is Kairi 3.0, mizzill, SeaSalt, ShadowRiku, and bunches of others, be active, people are usually nice, unless they don't like your opinions, and one more thing, stay cool!

Last edited:

Chocobo Dyl

can I just say my computer broke and will not be fixed for a while but I can use a relitives computer so I can only post on Friday Saturday and sunday

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
thanks (adds to buddy list) do I need to know anything like [Insert members name here] can help you with [add subject here] and [Insert members name here]is nice/horrible?

well as far as helping you alot of people can. pm me if you need help or a friend or just wanna talk

but as far as the second thing lets just say be careful, FOLLOW THE RULES, and observe how people react before aying anythign that might be potentially upsetting. there are people here that if you don't bother them than they won't bother you.

soraisriku

Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
well as far as helping you alot of people can. pm me if you need help or a friend or just wanna talk

but as far as the second thing lets just say be careful, FOLLOW THE RULES, and observe how people react before aying anythign that might be potentially upsetting. there are people here that if you don't bother them than they won't bother you.

What he said.
Anyway Welcome to KHI

Macabre

Gold Member
hello there.

welcome to KHI.

read the rules.

post lotsa.

if you need any help with anything,pm me.

all the above posters are awesome.

heck,everybody here is awesome.

make many friends.

and have fun^_^.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Hiya, welcome to KHI ^^

Hope u become one of the awsome members of this site.

And u're user name is awsome

Chocobo's= :thumbup:

Welcome mate! Wow your only 10 hey? Well I assume so. Hope you can keep up with the crazy hype. If you are in trouble on the forums, don't hesitate to PM me.

Chocobo Dyl

yeah i'm only ten. also Don't know if i'm breaking any rules here but I have a forum that currently has 0 members I'd love it if some body joined.I'm also practising the art of graphics

Back