• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Generations [Sign-ups & Discussion]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
There all done.
If my second character needs more work let me know. I was just planning on revealing more about her in the RP. And thats all I could really say for Nicholas for now

Raiden go ahead and do whatever. Im not sure what im supposed to be doing with Nick exactly

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If you're going to reveal more about her in the RP, then I see no reason as to why you should edit the bio more. I guess discovering more about her should be fun. Nicholas is fine, too. You didn't have much chance to use him in the last one, anyway.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Thanks Rose and my characters friend is gonna have powers to so do I have to make a template up for him to?Also where do I have to start off and go on to?

And ill try to post in the RPG tomorow.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
First my character is going to learn about his powers and then something happens to him and his friend, that will happen after about 3 posts or more, and then his friends powers will help them get out of trouble and they will have a sort of Hiro and Ando relationship so he will be there most of the time.

Also can I add a company man that can shoot like a gun from his fingers and when it hits someone it paralyzes them and he is after my character and his friend but he will drop in every couple of posts.Also where do I have to start off and go on to?

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Rose dont give up on mei n this RP. I'll post right away, the reason i was inactive was cause my laptop was taken away and I'm another computer for the time being. So yeah scold at me if you wish since i feel like i deserve it. <<:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
First my character is going to learn about his powers and then something happens to him and his friend, that will happen after about 3 posts or more, and then his friends powers will help them get out of trouble and they will have a sort of Hiro and Ando relationship so he will be there most of the time.

Also can I add a company man that can shoot like a gun from his fingers and when it hits someone it paralyzes them and he is after my character and his friend but he will drop in every couple of posts.Also where do I have to start off and go on to?
Hmm, well, you do have a pretty explanatory thing going on there. I'll spare you the grief of doing a template for now. And a Company man? We could need some more of them, I'm all for that one!

Rose dont give up on mei n this RP. I'll post right away, the reason i was inactive was cause my laptop was taken away and I'm another computer for the time being. So yeah scold at me if you wish since i feel like i deserve it. <<:
I haven't gave up. I was merely waiting for you to edit Future Johnny in your last post. That's why. And I couldn't scold anyone if I tried.

On another note, I apologise for my lack of activity. It's exam time here in the UK and I have to nail these exams if I even hope to get into university in September. The good news is that I've done one of them and the next is a week tomorrow. Expect my activity to be picking up from here.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Ok thanks ill start posting and ill make a the Company guys template today and post in the RPG today.

Name: Brian

Power(s):

Superhuman Accuracy
Umbrakinesis
Paralysis Inducing

Brian has been able to combine his powers into one and he was born with the power of Umbrakinesis and the Company gave him the other 2 powers.(Read Bio)

Race: American

Personality: Brian is always serious and doesnt talk much and when he is out in the field he does his job quickly so theres no talking but with Raiden and Ron he starts to change.

Appearance: Brian wears a black sweater,white shirt, black jeans, and black and white shoes.He wears his hood when he is on the field and he has shades which he wears all the time.

Bio: Brian was born into a regular family and nothing ever seemed wrong with him. Until the age of 3 he started to show his powers, he first started to go through shadows but it would happen randomly, and then when he went to sleep he would be able to wrap himself in the darkness of his powers, and he one time shot a dark blast from his hand. His parents never noticed he was able to do that until a week before they left. When they found out, they tried to find out what was wrong with him but no one would believe them and they couldnt find an answer so they had no choice except to leave him since they were scared of him, thought of him as a monster. Then one day Brian found himself alone, no one was in his house and most of his parents stuff were gone and Brian was scared enough that his powers started to work, he was shooting black blasts everywhere causing things to burn and eventually blow up the house.

Brian was then on the ground crying when a man from the Company came and got him and with the Company Brian got 2 more powers that could help him with the assignments he got. So for the rest of his life he would work for the Company but for right now his assignment would be a kid named Raiden.

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Good template for Brian.

Since I'm bored stiff, I decided to post as Gabriel in the post. I know it might just be me, but I think I made him too much of a mix of Sylar and Sephiroth in that post ...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
finally some free time at a computer. if we're continuing still i'd like to join up like i said i would so long ago. ^_^;;;

Name: Devon Renders

Alias: Dev

Role: Villain

Original Power(s): Genetic Absorption

Power(s) Absorbed: Rapid Regeneration (Adam Monroe), Superhuman Intelligence (Zachary Millers), Telekinesis (Sylar), Teleportation (Joshua Fredricks), and Replication (Jeff Sanders).

Nationality: American

Personality: Being extremely old Devon has lived to see mankind undergo many changes and has not only fought in the wars of old but has also watched people die whether it was of old age or wounds he’s seen it all. Normally when around others he adapts to a mood he thinks will best suit for conversation and to get on their good side. However deep beneath his aged attitude he holds a deep hate for the country he lives in and perhaps the entire world. But that does not mean he hates all the people in the world mainly just the ones who involve themselves in the government and military and ETC. He is very intelligent even without his ability that he has obtained and perhaps it is because of that that he shows so much anger and hate beneath the surface.

Appearance: [What you typically look like every day.]

Bio: Devon was born just before the start of the Revolutionary War and has faced many trials through his years from racism towards friends to being broke and homeless. However after the year 1891 he gained enough of everything to create a company of which he would use to eventually become one of the most powerful men to have ever lived. Devon named the company M&R which is short for Millers and Renders. He chose this name because it was his dear friend Zachary Millers whom he saved and in return was saved by. He considers him to be in all his time his only true friend. Recently Devon lost his children from many generations past as well as the children that they had as well. This has officially ended his family line. Infuriated and depressed perhaps this is partially why Devon thinks as he does now and the reason why he acts at time bordering the line of insanity. Little does Devon know that at the end of the line lies both hope and redemption for him. However as of now he may be crossing a line that leads to a point of no return from which he can never be forgiven.

Name: Wyatt Syri

Alias: Wy (Pronounced Y.)

Role: Villain/Hero

Original Power(s): Vampirism, Metallokinesis

Personality: Unlike Jason Wyatt has never entered the military however for a while he did start out as a NYPD Detective before becoming an FBI Agent and has a large expertise in both field and desk work. However killing has never been something that he has ever had to do. But that doesn’t mean he’s never shot someone before. Normally Wyatt is serious and stern but likes to let loose around his friends and family. He will often openly express curiosity and or dislike at something that he believes isn’t right or feels suspicious. Wyatt doesn’t speak about Jason’s other side to anyone and normally acts stern with that side of him just as he did when Jason was a child and did something wrong or bad. Nevertheless Wyatt loves his brother a great deal and would do anything to help and or protect/save him.

Appearance: http://redlightnaps.files.wordpress..../07/weston.jpg

Occupation: Federal Bureau of Investigations Agent and Former New York Police Detective

Bio: Wyatt was born 6 years ahead of his brother Jason and has thus experienced what it was like to be a big brother. From the moment he was born Wyatt has loved and protected him. Through the years Wyatt has led his life forward in the hopes of becoming a real man as his father was and has recently believed to have achieved such when he become an FBI agent. Wyatt objected when Jason went off to fight in the war but accepted such when he found out how deeply he wanted to go as well as his reasons for such and the fact that he was primarily focusing it upon his doctor’s carrier. Since his brother’s return to the U.S. Wyatt has been cheerful than normally. However he has gotten a strange report about one of Jason’s friend’s in the war. Apparently upon returning home it was discovered by one of his doctor’s that he had an unusual scar that may have been from a surgery. But the strange thing is that the man was never injured in combat nor had he ever gone in for surgery in that area. This troubles Wyatt greatly and he is currently searching for the answer, which is one he may not like to hear. Both Wyatt and Jason discovered their powers at a young age and have learned to control and hide them while still using them when necessary. Their parents also both died only a year ago in a mysterious unsolved accident that has left both brothers saddened at times of memory.

Name: Jason Syri

Alias: Jay

Role: Villain/Hero

Original Power(s): Intuitive Aptitude, Vortex Generation

Power(s) Absorbed: Reactive Adaptation (an ally soldier during the Iraq War).

Personality: Jason is experienced after having fought in a war and experienced what it’s like to both kill and be shot at by the enemy. He is normally very calm and kind to others around him and can exert an unusual amount of kindness when he finds such necessary. However beneath his exterior and kindness Jason has another side to him, which very few see and of which only his brother knows of but keeps a secret from others. It is this side that has gotten him into trouble in the past. Jason also loves his brother and would do anything to help and or protect/save him.

Appearance: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/150/3...abe5ba.jpg?v=0

Bio: Jason was born 6 years behind his brother Wyatt and thus he has experienced what it is like to be a little brother. Wyatt has always protected Jason and although Jason desires freedom from his brother’s gaze he deeply loves and appreciates him. Upon reaching the proper age Jason entered the military and quickly become a class A soldier. He enjoyed fighting in the war although the majority of his tasks were involved in medic work. However on one specific time when his group was ambushed he and a single ally soldier fought to defend themselves against the enemy. It was then that man showed he had powers by attacking their enemies in close range combat and defeating them. It was then that he blanked out and it was only hours later that both he and his ally awoke to find themselves being rescued by ally soldiers. Upon his return to the U.S. he has tried to continue his work as a doctor and surgeon but it has been difficult, as he’s experienced almost constant headaches that have been bothering him. However he continues to do such while reintroducing himself into normal civilian life. Though soon Jason will find that readapting himself to a normal life will be the least of his problems. Wyatt and Jason discovered their powers at a young age and have learned to control and hide them while still using them when necessary. Their parents also both died only a year ago in a mysterious unsolved accident that has left both brothers saddened at times of memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back