• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Heroes: Legends (Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdc456

This is actually a character that I made a while ago for something else but I own all the "rights" to this character. Hahaha.

Name: Aero (real name: Anthony Cay)

Appearance: Tall (about 6' 2"), skinny. Short dirty, dirty blonde hair. Hazel eyes. Athletic yet muscular build. Usually wears t-shirts and blue jeans and white/blue plaid slip on shoes. Has been known to wear a very dark green zipp-up hoodie with black fur inside. Carries a katana diagonally across his back when he is at home [(gift from his father before he died) (length 4' 8")].

Personality: Very laid-back and very friendly and easy to be a friend to plus has a wide sense of humor and likes to crack jokes a lot. Has a very short temper towards people who hurt his friends. Strong view of himself as a mentor and role model to his little sister, he would do absolutely anything to protect her. Nervous and shy around new people he doesn't like to trust people to fast.

Ability: Manipulation of metal and steel. Uses the metal of his katana to shoot needles to shred his enemies. Can make his right arm metal from the metal in his sword or any metal around him (hasn't discovered that yet). Eventually he will discover that he can make his entire body metal and that he has a sthin but strong layer of metal just under his skin (cannot stand up to extreme forces of pressure).

History: Born in Florida on July 29. Moved to Australia with his family at the age of 1 so he does have that signature accent. His dad Jonathan died in a car accident one week after his 16th birthday. His birthday gift from his father that year was a Japanese katana. Now lives in Van Nuys, California with his mother and younger sister. Having just recently graduated from high school he is now on the hunt for a steady job and a good college. He realized he had this power over metal only a month before he turned 17. While practicing with his katana he had thought about what he would have to done to keep his father from dying when needles shot from his sword ripping a nearby tree stump into sawdust. The metal then returned to the blade of the katana. He now has better control over it but doesn't quite understand it still. He recently used the alias "Aero" to stop a mugging and got into papers. He has stopped using his powers for fear of getting his family into trouble. But maybe someday soon something of a higher calling will make return to his abilities.

Quote: "If one boy can change a nation, whats to say that a man can't change the world?" -Jonathan Cay

Hopefully he will help make your story more interesting.
Glad to be a part of it.

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Name: Michael (Mike) Weirs

Appearance: He is about 6'1''. He has short spikey dark brown hair. He has blueish-green eyes. He is moderately strong. He wears dark blue jeans and casual shirts with something funny writen on it. He is actaully a Native American but he's more white than tanish brown(Mother is European, Father Native American).

Persona: He's actaully a nice guy once you get to know him. He only shows his sensitive side to woman. He's even too shy to ask a girl out on a date, but he never gives up to build up the confidence to do so. He loves animals more than anything. He's actually a vegeatarian. He can lose his temper when he's being bullied or pused around. He loves to draw cartoon characters and he hopes to be in animation.

Occupation: College student who's achieving his goal to be a succesful cartoon animator. ( either for Japanse anime or American cartoons.)

Ability: He's an animorpher (person who can turn into animals). He can also comunicate with animals and humans (when he's in animal form or not) with telepathy.

Bio: Michael has huge family on the account that his mother and father seperated from after he was born. Michael occasionally lives with his mother Marie, his stepdad Charles, and his little sister Carrie. He does visit his dad Ray on the weekends, along with his stepmom Lydana, his brother Lee, and his other little sister Nicole. But as the years go by he's stop living with both parents and went to in a dorm room at his college. But two years before he went to college. He learned that he had a unique power to shapeshift into animals. His mother found out when he accidentaly turned into a fish and his stepdad caught him and Michael used his other power which was telepathy to tell them to don't eat him. His father never knew his secret. He mastered his power over the years but then stopped two weeks after his high school graduation. He thought that he might not need his power anymore from where he's going.

There's your next new character. I was going to decide to give him a different power other than shapeshifting. You see his other power was that anything he could draw, becomes real. Like for example if he draws a small pistol boom it pops out of the paper and into his hands. But I also planned for him to draw some of my cartoon charactes but since your gonna make this all for yourself and you don't know any of my cartoon's, I just gave him shapeshifting. I hope you don't mind.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Being a fan of the show, I don't know if I afford not to take part in this.

Name: Autumn Morad

Appearance: Long smooth, brown hair, normally straightened. Slim face with rounded lips and a stout nose. Soft brown eyes. Normally wears a multi-colored t-shirt with a black hooded sweatshirt partially zipped up. Wears semi-tight ripped jeans and solid black shoes. Somewhat flat-chested. 5 '5". 110 pounds. Skinny.

Personality: Keeps to herself around people, avoiding confrontation. Can be direct and straightforward if she needs to be, though. Normally very emotional, sometimes having violent mood swings. Gets depressed easily and enjoys being alone when she does. Talks with a quiet voice all the time.

Ability: Telekinesis and Teleportation

History: Set on a road of despair, Autumn's first troubles arose when she witness her parents murder at age 6. Her parents were brutally killed by an unknown source who is yet to be caught. Upon her parents murder, Autumn was sent to live with her Aunt in New York City.

Her Aunt lives in a art warehouse, selling art on the street for money. When Autumn was 13 she began to move inanimate objects with her mind, pushing them across desks and sending them soaring through the air. Her Aunt had no knowledge of her experimentation with her powers. At age 15, Autumn discovered that she was also given the ability of teleportation, finding that she could move from one chair to another instantly if she chooses to do so. She spends her days in solitude in the back room of the warehouse, experimenting with her abilities. She hides them from her Aunt in fear of her not understanding. However, she longs to be able to show somebody what she can do.

Quote: "I wasn't doing anything..." - Autumn Morad

Looking forward to see what you do with her.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Alright, so far, we've got 7 characters :) This is a good turnout so far. Considering the original cast of Heroes was not that big, I might just cut it off here, and fill in what I need with a few of my own characters. Also note, that to keep within the style of Heroes, many of you will not have an extremely high control of your own powers in the beginning of the story. Hope thats okay with all of you. I may also edit a few things to make it more realistic, but nothing terribly big. I'll start planning now, with the characters I have. Keep posting characters, and I'll let everyone know when the story begins :)

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Name: Jack 'The Ripper' Hartley

Appearance: From the looks of it, he hails from a somewhat Asian descent. Tanned skin, black wavy hair, a mole on the edge of his jaw. He wears casual clothes and changes them everyday, to try and blend in with his surroundings. His hair is always slightly dishelved, but his main trait is his eyes. They're just so hollow, even when he's smiling. They're so dark pupils can't be seen. Maybe it is his pupils? His stare in itself is unnerving, sinister, even.

Personality: Jack is normally happy and extroverted, his charisma and grace qualities of a good leader and a good person in general. He's confident, and almost daredevil-like if need be. There's just something underneath that 'good neighbor' attitude he sports. Because you see, when he's left alone, he gets bitter. And when he gets annoyed, he grows cold. And when he gets angry, he gets homicidal.

But really, you can't really tell unless he showed you this nature first hand, anyways.

Ability: Reactive Evolution - Those with this ability are the pinnacle of the evolutionary steps mankind is taking. These individuals are constantly evolving, and will adapt to any situation they are put into. Put them in the water and they grow gills. Put them in the dark and they will gain night-vision. Try to punch one and their skin will harden. While some evolved humans with the ability of Power Mimicry might overload from their constant evolution, these humans will not, as their added abilities go away as soon as conditions are right.

It is, however, possible to bring out these adaptations consciously, though it takes an experienced user to do so.

Abilities Recalled:

Aerokinesis
Super Strength

History: Jack is a brilliant mind. He was on the verge of something amazing when he snapped. No one could have seen it coming. Things were destroyed, people were killed. A man that stemmed from a normal childhood with loving parents, and an overall good life, was responsible for the massacre of an entire science department in the blink of an eye. All of this was done with the biggest grin ever possible. With random murders occurring with no relation to its' previous one, no one could know it was him. That he was planning something. That he was mastering his unique ability.

The Company is currently on code red when it comes to Jack Hartley, 'The Ripper'.

The manhunt is on, but who is really the predator?

Quote: "Jesus christ, you're annoying."

Because every Heroes needs a Sylar.
And imho, some powers in this thread are kinda weaboo material. I'm sorry for sounding like an ass, but yeah.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
That's where my creative lisense comes in, NZ, in terms of the powers. And I remember this character, haha. He was a fun one back in the other RP. And I'm glad you through in a villain, although I already had one in mind.

No worries tdc456. Nobody (except maybe our resident villain(s)) will have great control of their powers.

tdc456

Since some people say we need more female characters I thought I would make another character.
I had a hard time making this one but I hope it'll work.

Name: Jessica Seaton (she is trying to come up with an alias)

Appearance: About 5' 5" with shoulder length blonde hair. Bright blue eyes, skinny face with a thin nose and medium size lips. Likes to dress like a "girly-girl" and wears make-up most of the time. Somewhat tan. Athletic build but pretty thin arms and legs.

Personality: Very kind and caring. Sensitive towards people with a very troubled past. Likes to just have quiet days without much excitement. Enjoys spending time with her big family.

Ability: Pyromancer. Her control over fire is pretty powerful at night and average at day. She has small control over her power but she is trying to improve on her own.

Location: Buckinghamshire, England (i like making foreigners)

History: Born and raised in England. Lives at home with her mother Theresa and her three siblings: little brother Christopher and twin infant sisters Sarah and Caren. Her father Micheal lives on the other side of town with her stepmother Molly and her older step-brother Alexander. Her family split up after her sisters were born only 2 years ago. She has many friends but hates being stuck in her boring home town. Dreams of someday moving to London or Paris to become an artist.

Her powers over fire emerged when she was only 6 at her father's grill when she made the flames accidently shoot from the grill onto a nearby lawn chair. She has also learned that she can create fire from nothing in her hands.

Quote: "Man is the only creature that dares to light a fire and live with it. The reason? Because he alone has learned to put it out."- Henry Jackson Vandyke Jr.

I like this character that I came up with.
I hope you can use her in the story.

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Just a note, that if your character has more than one power, I am going to go with the one that I think will make the story more interesting. you may develop another aspect to your power later if it makes sense, but otherwise, I am going to have to limit you to one power. Hope nobody minds that.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
i dont watch heroes so i dont no if it will go with it if it doesnt tell me and ill change it.
name: blackbullet (jordan alao)
appearance: sort of tall for his age around 5' 6'', he has black spikey hair. he wears a black football jersey and long white shorts. he's mixed (his moms white and his dads black) so he has caremal skin. he likes to sag but his boxers are covered by his jersey. he has a pure black katana that he holds in his belt loop. he has black eyes and size 13 white and black skateboeard shoes.

persnality: he's a laid back guy thats nice 2 anyone he meets. he is not afraid to jump in to save someones life. He is not only a middle shcool student but has a secret life as an assasian. Most of the time hes nice but when hes working he can be cold and ruthless. Being an assasian is the only way he can survive because hes an orphan and lives in his parents abandonded house. If he had his way he would protect people instead of killing them. he acts naive and stupid but hes actually one of the smartest kids in school.

ability: superspeed, demon nature( pick whaterver one u want) he was born with a demon nature power, and developed his super speed over time. with his speed he can run and it will only look like a blur to the human eye. his demon nature comes out raandomly and when it does com out he is bloodthirsty and ruthless. peopel can tell hes in demon mode because he has monsturous eyes and strange markings on his face.
history: His parents had speacial abilities just like him. when he was one both his parents got murdered by some uknown people. He was raised by his granpa until the age of five when he went berserk and accidentally killed his granpa. He has been tortured by nightmares of that day until this very day. even though he is pretty popular he often keeps himself distant from all people. he lives by himself in his old house and lived off of his inheritance. After a couple of years his inheritance started to run out so he had to find a way to support himself. He was pretty skilled with the family katana and was unbeleivibaly fast. with these skills he became a paid assasion.
he hates killing people but has to do it to survive. if he has 2 he will go against orders if he has to go aganst his beleifs

Quote: "how u doin!!!!!!"

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
now that i look back a 12 year old assasian is kind of weird. what if i make him a little older like 15 or 16 and take out the demon powers. Tell me if changing it like that would make you accep it . if it still is wierd after i do that then ill change it completly

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
name: blackbullet (jordan stephens)

appearance:sort of tall 5' 9" uasually wears black jerseys and white shorts. carries around a his family katana(a pure black katana), has black spiky hair and has really black skin. sags alot and wears clothes that are to big for him so he can sag.

personality: loves to joke around and hang out with his freinds. he is the class clown and makes people laugh. he is nice to almost anybody he sees but when his freinds get threatened or hurt he isnt afraid to protect them at any cost. he is pretty smart even though he doesnt look like it

ability:super speed. do to his silly nature he usually hurts himself while running( like running into poles)

history: jordan grew up living with a family that smothered him to much. his mom is way to overprotective but his dad always encourages him to do sports more. when his dad isnt working hes training people in his dojo. when his mom is in charge she makes him study and cook. even though he lives a pretty normal life he has a unatural obbsession to help people and make a difference. he was never into his dads dojo and was only into football and basketball. until he was about to get beat up by the entire rival football team. he new he wasnt goin to be able to take them all so he ran away. they started to chase him in the bus until he started running fast enough that he was a blur. he new that this was his ticket to make a differance so he joined his dads dojo and learned tae-kwan-do and became a master at using the katana. he recently just started to stop gang wars in LA. since he started crime in la has decreased 30%
quote: your mine foo

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Ugh... see, I feel bad since you are so determined. Thing is though, your character doesn't quite fit into the entire concept of Heroes. Crime decreased 30%? In Heroes, the special people are meant more to be anonymous, trying to 'deal with their powers' rather than instantly being capable of solving crime problems. Also, there is the issue of carrying a katana. Sure Hiro did it, but he didn't have it from the beginning. So unfortunately man, I'm going to have to say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back