• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hewwo i'm a new alien! Buzzz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SoraWearsMyShoes

Wewwo :3

My name is Laura (AKA SoraWearsMyShoes)
I'm 13 years young
I come from Amsterdam, Holland, Europe, Earth, Universe... Blahblah too long
And I was on a forum before, well, I'm still a active member there. Bit, they all act like this, like I do. And if it's too happy, I'm not gonna fix myself for ANYONE!!! >:33

-Does a Rocksolo on my airguitar-

Kayy Baii x

Maxyli138

Welcome. Here's a tip: don't double post. If you want to add on to something you posted, use the edit button. Also, I suggest reading the FAQ and Section Rules. It'll avoid problems in the future.

SoraWearsMyShoes

Okay. You know, the last forum I was, was a rule that u could 3x after each other...

... Beautiful times...

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Either you have really big feet or you're a clown of some sorts.

Or is it both?

Joking aside, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I'm bonking scared. And I don't know why.

Still, have fun, and please, read the Rules. I can't stress how many imbeciles and ninnies don't check them in case of reminding them of signature sizes or such tiny things. However, read them. It will save you, and all of us, a lot of useless humbuggery.

O-O"

State

Awards
I'm bonking scared. And I don't know why.

It's a thirteen year old girl posting in a KH forum like a troll, why shouldn't you be scared?

Anyways, welcome to KHI, and I hope you're a nice addition to our friendly community.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I feel like I just got an entire day's worth of happy and sugar from reading that post.
But anyways, welcome!

Welcome. Here's a tip: don't double post. If you want to add on to something you posted, use the edit button. Also, I suggest reading the FAQ and Section Rules. It'll avoid problems in the future.

Someone else besides me finally started linking to the Section Rules! :D
And yes, it will avoid problems~ (please read it ;A;)

SoraWearsMyShoes

Okay I read the rules...

Is this already an "older" thread? In the one I came, one from a month ago was "Older"

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
KATY PERRY????!!!!

Oh, it's not Katy Perry's thread. :( Sorry, since it said "I'm a new alien"...I thought she was coming to KHI...

Back