• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi Everyone!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
Hi! Well, my name's <-Arcana-X-> and I've been a guest around this forum for a long time. I've been looking for which forums to join for a long time (Kh Ultimania, KH Network etc.) and finally I chose this one!

Anyway, I'm a huge KH fan plus an Anime/Manga fan. An I joined because most of the people around hate KH or just don't know about it. So I was lonely until I discovered the FORUMS!!! :toungesmile: SoI hope that I'll have a fun time here.

I'm a hyper, happy and smart kind of person and I usually play around on my Wii or PS2. Also, I'm interested in books, anime, movies, TV (Heroes!!!) and of course video games. Toying around in Photoshop and designing is other hobbies.

Thanks for making a great KH forum and I hope that I'll learn alot more about my favorite game.

See you! :)

M

Miss Murder

Hey. Welcome to the Forums.

Ignore whatever The Froad says, and you'll do just fine.

You may call me Lycian, Lycy, or Alyxia if you want.
Later ~

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Welcome to the forums, I'm SilverJ, the guy who likes Timesplitters.. a lot.. (a tad bit more (barely) than KH.. sorry people, but it's true) Oh, and don't worry about me, I tend to be nice guy.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Hey,nice to meet you and welcome. :D

Hope you have fun here and enjoy KHI ^_^

Back